Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark Taylor on Watchdog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Mark Taylor on Watchdog Empty
PostSubject: Mark Taylor on Watchdog   Mark Taylor on Watchdog I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2019 8:13 am

An Anon reports: (and it's NOT a coincidence)
Driving to work and heard the My Pillow ad on the Hugh Hewitt show. He said the promotion code was “Q”!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Posted Dec 17, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8Uqg1NbAUE

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Mark Taylor on Watchdog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor on Watchdog   Mark Taylor on Watchdog I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2019 12:24 pm

Nice message to start the day off right. If only half of what was said in the video comes to pass I'd count it as a major win. Of course I want it all and I want to see Obama taken out, gone, forgotten, and the rest of the deep state with him. Loved the part about the Democratic party imploding and completely going away. What a pleasant thought. Same for the Fed reserve and the IRS.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Mark Taylor on Watchdog
Page 1 of 1