Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark Taylor on the Pope

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Mark Taylor on the Pope Empty
PostSubject: Mark Taylor on the Pope   Mark Taylor on the Pope I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 7:40 am

1-25-18

All Roads Lead to Rome

The Spirit of God says, "The Pope and the Vatican, that's right the Pope and the Vatican are not furthering my kingdom but are aiding the kingdom of darkness. Many
are saying that this is the last Pope, but it's not for the reasons they think. This will be
the last Pope, for what I the Lord God am about to do. I will expose this Pope and all those under his command for all the corruption he and the Vatican have been involved
in for centuries."

The Spirit of God says, "There is a shaking and a quaking coming to this Pope and the Vatican, for I will split the Vatican and it's leadership wide open for the entire world to see the inner workings of this ancient beast. This Pope, the Vatican and all it's leadership, will come crumbling down. I will pull back the veil to show how deep and dark the deception has been. You whisper in your inner chambers 'we answer to no one. No one is above us; No one can hold us accountable.' I the Lord God see it all and the time has come when I will now hold you accountable for your darkness. This exposure will be of such magnitude that the people will say. 'What do we do now? Where do we go now? We want nothing to do with this. We have no religion now.' Millions will walk away from their religion, as this will affect other religions as well."

The Spirit of God says, "ls my Army ready? Are you ready to receive these people? Are you ready to receive my harvest that's going to take place from this exposure? Prepare yourselves for the tsunami of people that will be starving for me and have no place to turn. Prepare now! All roads lead to Rome."

The Spirit of God says, "There is a dig, an archeological find that is coming in an underground vault, which will be so cataclysmic that it will ROCK the Christian world.
The answer lies between Jerusalem and Vatican city."

[link to www.sordrescue.com (secure)]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor on the Pope   Mark Taylor on the Pope I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 5:53 pm

After reading this i decided to look at the map to see what is in between Rome and Israel. Here's what i found: Patras

Mark Taylor on the Pope Patras10

From left to right: Marseille (Mars Eye Wink ), Rome, Patras in Greece is the star. i also circled Kalithea to the left of Patras. Israel is on the right.

Patras is known as the place of St. Andrew's martyrdom. Patras, Petrus, Peter, the ROCK. If you keep following the line, you will end up in Petra, Jordan.

Mark Taylor on the Pope Petra_10
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor on the Pope   Mark Taylor on the Pope I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 6:03 pm

Good work, Jem.  I hope Col. Z will watch the digs and keep us advised !!!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor on the Pope   Mark Taylor on the Pope I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mark Taylor on the Pope
Page 1 of 1