Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video: AIDS was manufactured by the Government Dr Len Horowitz – There is a LOT MORE in this than just AIDS - Much about Zionists, prophecy, and more - This man gets it in 2001

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Video: AIDS was manufactured by the Government Dr Len Horowitz – There is a LOT MORE in this than just AIDS - Much about Zionists, prophecy, and more - This man gets it in 2001 Empty
PostSubject: Video: AIDS was manufactured by the Government Dr Len Horowitz – There is a LOT MORE in this than just AIDS - Much about Zionists, prophecy, and more - This man gets it in 2001   Video: AIDS was manufactured by the Government Dr Len Horowitz – There is a LOT MORE in this than just AIDS - Much about Zionists, prophecy, and more - This man gets it in 2001 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 3:28 pm

I posted this in Spring’s thread just a few minutes ago but the information is so important that I don’t want anyone missing it. Please download . . . I paid Media Fire $$$ a few months ago for a premium account so that I could share larger files like this one with y’all  so don’t let it go to waste.

This is VHS quality recorded in 2001. I was able to capture and save this video (347 M-bytes). I’m watching it now from my saved video and wow, what a story. Dr Len Horowitz presents this news with a heavy spiritual and Christian worldview. No small wonder why he’s censored.

You can see it at the link below. Sorry that it won’t embed here on the forum. After just 15 minutes I decided that this information was so important that I started uploading the file to my Media Fire account for y’all to download and save yourselves. Please download and save and share the download link with anyone and everyone everywhere.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2tasgrg47w5ph6c/AIDS_was_manufactured_by_the_Government_Dr_Len_Horowitz_-_Revolution.mp4/file

AIDS was manufactured by the Government Dr Len Horowitz – 56 minutes.

Video: AIDS was manufactured by the Government Dr Len Horowitz – There is a LOT MORE in this than just AIDS - Much about Zionists, prophecy, and more - This man gets it in 2001 Dr_len10

http://revolutiontelevision.net/video/aids-was-manufactured-by-the-government-dr-len-horowitz/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated topic)
Back to top Go down

Video: AIDS was manufactured by the Government Dr Len Horowitz – There is a LOT MORE in this than just AIDS - Much about Zionists, prophecy, and more - This man gets it in 2001
Page 1 of 1