Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Things First Verses

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

First Things First   Verses Empty
PostSubject: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 6:42 am

First Things First   Verses Lords_prayer_print_800

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 4:31 pm

First Things First   Verses EQB_pToWsAE_7Af?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 3:28 pm

"Think on these things"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4EC3ld5woc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 3:45 pm

"Make a JOYFUL sound unto the Lord".   Don't forget what joy sounds like. Wink
It is an GIFT from your Father.  An IMPARTATION from His Spirit to yours. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYKP2p6uEkM

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 9:10 am

Last edited by An Elect One on Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 10:02 am

Last edited by An Elect One on Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 11:55 am

I do agree with you, EO.  But, you remember Paul Harvey's broadcast on satan's biggest trick?
It was to convince the world that he didn't exist.

We may consider ourselves awake, having followed Jesus to the Wisdom of God, the understanding of the fall of man, and that Righteousness lies not in ourselves, our successes, our good works, etc. but by the Holy Spirit of God, imparted to those who have been 'washed clean' of their sins by Jesus' shed blood and sacrifice.  
The sheeple are blind and don't know it.  Even 'good' sheeple do not possess the Righteousness required to stand before God, who is an all consuming fire against sin and unrighteousness.

We are born into a fallen world, taught, molded and conformed by it.  And yet it is the world ruled over by satan.   We cannot know Truth and cannot know God UNTIL we learn to: Live, Move and Have Our Being in the Spirit~God's Spirit send to the earth to dwell in, and show forth God's Will (becoming Christ like) in the conformed and transformed believer.

To wake people up to the real horrors of the world is not a bad teaching tool !  The Bible says there is a way that seems right to man, but the wages of it is death.

I would suggest that the NWO, with it's one world government, religion, etc. for THE SAKE OF PEACE and SECURITY  is exactly what God was referring to.  I watch it trap so many.  And THEY believe Christianity-with it's ONE WAY to God is the PROBLEM, not the solution.

So, it is a Bible mandate to uncover the works of darkness, to expose the evil one, and defeat his plans.
And a mandate to set 'watchmen' on the wall to warn the people of impending dangers.  And they are coming, and have been here, and will yet be here unless we DO something.

In our uncovering these devil works, we cannot just then walk away.
Lately I come back to the children, sold into sex slavery, sold for sacrificial rites, and the horrible atrocities that they suffer.  
There are many burdens of the world we manage to live under, but this (the children) NO ONE should accept or allow to exist.
Would God not want His People to act to deliver them?  

My point is that WHEN people begin to wake up to the reality of this world, THEN we are there to teach them they are not lost, doomed, or without Hope.  We teach them of God's Saving Grace-Jesus.
Spread the Gospel, yes.  But ALSO take care of the people, in HIS NAME, so that Mercy and Grace are the LIFE OF CHRIST, the evidence that He and His Love and His Word are real for ALL who will embrace it.

I believe time is short, and time of dancing around the snake as if he didn't exist, is over.  Or we will be leaving SO MANY behind that I can't find any justification for it.
I hear Jesus saying, 'What did you do with the Authority I gave you?"
And I think getting in the fight must happen.
I'm glad you're  feeling good enough to write today.  thanks

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 1:13 pm

Last edited by An Elect One on Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 1:39 pm

POINT TAKEN.  Thank you.   I'll look for a more fitting verse/passage.  Or you may know some. Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 12:04 pm

SOW righteousness
for yourselves,
reap the fruit of unfailing love, and BREAK UP
your unplowed ground;
for it is time to SEEK the LORD, until He comes
and SHOWERS
His righteousness on you.
Ho10:12

Where do you go when the storms of life are greater than what you can endure and when the winds and the waves are crushing your dreams? You go to the one whom the winds and waves obey. His name is Jesus.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 7:29 pm

First Things First   Verses EVMJgy0XsAE4zVd?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 10:05 am

First Things First   Verses EVsf8i2VAAAeSO2?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 5:02 pm

First Things First   Verses EVpQHsCXQAUUBUN?format=jpg&name=small

First Things First   Verses EVPQi8zUYAAYPR4?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 10:54 am

Joshua 1:9
First Things First   Verses EVxiaSWVcAEq_YB?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 1:22 pm

My favorite~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECxUupqLNQA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2020 7:42 am

First Things First   Verses EY5I6xHXsAEyFh1?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 11:43 am

First Things First   Verses EZhH_ZgXYAEcg3x?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2020 3:08 pm

A heart broken open finds both gladness and sorrow in this world. 
And He is There.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRY5xFZWYVU

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 5:40 am

First Things First   Verses 1-john-4-18-2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2020 10:49 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J228TzlS9Co

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlbnP4_yj18

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2020 1:51 pm

I love the Name 'Ancient of Days'.  It's so Remarkable, Impressive, Powerful...and Huge!

We've discussed the Name of God previously.  Yah, as abbreviation for YAHWEH, YHVH,  is mentioned many times in scripture.
I'm disappointed I cannot copy or even download this site, but it is a good reference:

https://hebrew4christians.com/Names_of_G-d/YAH/yah.html

and:
Yah (40 Occurrences) Exodus 15:2 Yah is my strength and song. He has become my salvation. This is my God, and I will praise him; my father's God, and I will exalt him. (WEB) Exodus 17:16 He said, "Yah has sworn:'Yahweh will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.'" (WEB) Psalms 68:4 Sing to God! Sing praises to his name!

In prayer time today, I heard the second part of James 5:16 
...the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

"Effectual fervent" is one word in the Greek (energeo), meaning "energizing."

"impassioned, forceful, passionate, heartfelt, powerful, or wholehearted."     

And  according to some quick reading before posting,  I was not alone in the hearing.  thanks  Amazing. 

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 9:36 am

I think  that you can get it on your computer Dove by clicking on the little  "printer friendly version" icon in the upper right corner... after going there, If you have chrome, click on the little 3 vertical dots in the upper corner of computer and  a menu will pop down click on more tools and you will see another drop down menu with the words "save as" . I did that and is is now on my computer. Sometimes I add to the title in the box that pops up to show its location so that I know what it is. 
 I'm not sure about computer stuff, but this did work for me.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 9:40 am

Thanks BC!  I did go as far as opening the printer version, but that was it.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 9:50 am

And thank you for such great  encouraging posts  all around sunny .
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 12:01 pm

I like bringing these because you could print them out and have them nearby. 

First Things First   Verses EblzVZOWsAI_j9g?format=jpg&name=small

First Things First   Verses Ebl2fXRWoAEhGJb?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 12:02 pm

First Things First   Verses EbnXsdiXQAAekFG?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 7:09 am

First Things First   Verses EcZePkAXQAAFDvA?format=jpg&name=900x900

hiscity likes this post

Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 7:37 am

Scripture likewise warns against trusting others, other than God! Even one's own self Pr. 3:5-6. With a notable exception -- The Proverbs 31 Wife!! (As for the rest, trust as far as you can forgive; and even then, one might find their faith stretched & tent enlarged.)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 9:43 am

Ah, Forgiveness.  
Please don't ever think I think I'm "all that".  It took dying to see-to live some things I say.
But, with that said, I can hardy describe the difference between our efforts to achieve the Word,
and how it is In Him. 
There is such Effortlessness in Him.  Complete and total Forgiveness is..is..a given.  The thought
and feeling about it is "Well yes!  Of course!"  And then there it is, within you, just like that.

We struggle with these things sometimes.  But with Him?  It's so FINISHED that it isn't
worth a nano-second of thought.   It is Full, thorough, and complete.  As in, why would you even
ask?  
THEN comes the realization that as He forgives in us those that have wronged us, He also in
that SAME FULLNESS forgives us.
He gives us the Full measure of forgiveness for others so that we may fulfill His Will.
And He gives us the same for ourselves. 

Do we fall back?  I do, often.  That Higher Standard is only possible in Him.  So,
once again, I don't seek to forgive (in my own strength).  I seek Him, and let His Forgiveness flow in and through me.

Now, where else in my life does this apply?  (hint: everywhere) lol.  We need to become aware,
and then take the appropriate steps of Seeking Him First, In ALL Things.  
What a Wonderful Gift is His Presence.  It's Everything. And In Him you have everything. 

That's a Kingdom Law.  The Key to having everything is 'Having Everything'.
(I suppose that could use a little explanation..but think on it. Wink )

And there is a second  Kingdom Law here.  In order to have anything, we must first give it.  That is how we acknowledge Him in All Our Ways. That is how we 'live out' the First Key. 

I came to post this~I just liked it. 
First Things First   Verses Image

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2020 12:59 pm

Awesome song.  Good thoughts to hold for the appropriate time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yymS1Pb7JfM&list=RDyymS1Pb7JfM&start_radio=1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 6:13 am

First Things First   Verses EeQBDI8WoAE6B4p?format=jpg&name=small

First Things First   Verses EePUMZzXYAAVh26?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 12:51 pm

Psalm 37  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalms+37&version=AKJV

Fret not thyself because of evildoers,
neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
For they shall soon be cut down like the grass,
and wither as the green herb.
Trust in the Lord, and do good;
so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
Delight thyself also in the Lord;
and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Commit thy way unto the Lord;
trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light,
and thy judgment as the noonday.
Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him:
fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way,
because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
Cease from anger, and forsake wrath:
fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
For evildoers shall be cut off:
but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.
10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be:
yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.
11 But the meek shall inherit the earth;
and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
12 The wicked plotteth against the just,
and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.
13 The Lord shall laugh at him

for he seeth that his day is coming.
14 The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow,
to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.
15 Their sword shall enter into their own heart,
and their bows shall be broken.
16 A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.
17 For the arms of the wicked shall be broken:
but the Lord upholdeth the righteous.
18 The Lord knoweth the days of the upright:
and their inheritance shall be for ever.
19 They shall not be ashamed in the evil time:
and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.
20 But the wicked shall perish,
and the enemies of the Lord shall be as the fat of lambs:
they shall consume;
into smoke shall they consume away.
21 The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again:
but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth.
22 For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth;
and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.
23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord:
contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 12:52 pm

and he delighteth in his way.
24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down:
for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand.
25 I have been young, and now am old;
yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
26 He is ever merciful, and lendeth;
and his seed is blessed.
27 Depart from evil, and do good;
and dwell for evermore.
28 For the Lord loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints;
they are preserved for ever:
but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.
29 The righteous shall inherit the land,
and dwell therein for ever.
30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom,
and his tongue talketh of judgment.
31 The law of his God is in his heart;
none of his steps shall slide.
32 The wicked watcheth the righteous,
and seeketh to slay him.
33 The Lord will not leave him in his hand,
nor condemn him when he is judged.
34 Wait on the Lord, and keep his way,
and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land:
when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.
35 I have seen the wicked in great power,
and spreading himself like a green bay tree.

Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not:
yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.
37 Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright:
for the end of that man is peace.
38 But the transgressors shall be destroyed together:
the end of the wicked shall be cut off.
39 But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord:
he is their strength in the time of trouble.
40 And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them:
he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them,
because they trust in him.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 8:35 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aIhta9exts

A sermon in song~

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 9:24 pm

First Things First   Verses EfLz1QcXYAAW9PH?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 9:36 am

First Things First   Verses EgG9fj_X0AI3XhI?format=jpg&name=medium

First Things First   Verses EgHIIalXkAA4Ake?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 9:40 am

First Things First   Verses EgHJ5J8UcAAMoE6?format=jpg&name=small

First Things First   Verses DgPQIfvVAAA7eU_?format=jpg&name=900x900

First Things First   Verses G0e7cbUG?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 9:44 am

First Things First   Verses EgG9HauWAAUbRjT?format=jpg&name=large

First Things First   Verses EgHOA1_UMAI6A-B?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 4:01 pm

First Things First   Verses EgxdqWyU8AA6_hb?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 6:14 pm

First Things First   Verses EhBmVHSUcAEx8RN?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 10:34 am

I'm not a Methodist,
I'm not a Presbyterian,
I'm not a Southern Baptist,
I'm not a Catholic,

I'm a born again believer,
Bible reader,
follower of Christ,
Holy Spirit sealed,
saved by Grace,
washed in the BLOOD.

#JESUS SAVES,
not your denomination.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 1:21 pm

First Things First   Verses EhPbVsYXYAINhXW?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 2:18 pm

First Things First   Verses EhLtoxaU4AEHVbz?format=jpg&name=small

First Things First   Verses EhOe9gJX0AUmV6N?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 12:33 pm

First Things First   Verses Eg8lQ4lXcAAB7RW?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 12:36 pm

First Things First   Verses Eg4M6-pU4AEqN5V?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 4:36 pm

A strong faith builder for whatever might come, even just expected end of life.  Combating the devil's lies with the Word.
The Fundamental payment we make is our Faith-our Belief in God and the Living Word.  Accept your Freedom, freely given, and Rejoice in it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyjPt7jjr_k

Part 2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 5:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=300&v=rMTfj4xOjZk&feature=emb_logo

POWERFUL!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 2:34 pm

“ Fear not, for
I have redeemed you;
I have called you by your name;
You are mine.
( Isaiah 43:1)

First Things First   Verses EjVwoa2U8AE4Ogw?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 1:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 4:00 pm

The words Jesus said most frequently~Fear Not.

First Things First   Verses 2efe752c414affb931f6f3677555a331db7f0bf0aa79e2695c7e29c614fd3bfb

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Things First Verses
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next