Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Things First Verses

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2022 5:28 pm

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 FYySjUzUIAE8eAv?format=jpg&name=360x360

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2022 10:47 pm

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 FYzgCy4WQAAiGEP?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2022 4:50 pm

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 FY3WmCCVUAA5Cje?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2022 1:43 pm

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 FZATVzMXgAE39oO?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2022 3:15 pm

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 FZArjFFWIAAFVJj?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2022 9:28 pm

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 FZBoPBnUYAI2XnA?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2022 10:23 pm

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 FZCM3HSXgAAHi9x?format=jpg&name=small

A GLASS WINGED BUTTERFLY

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 10:21 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bhk2hi3SLc&t=76s

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 1f48e 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 9:11 pm

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 FZM2zoGUUAE65P4?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2022 10:46 pm

It comes more easily when we truly understand what it means that we are forgiven,
and that we accept it and live that way. 

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 FZXKAZiWQAEWcB3?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2022 7:03 pm

I don't know where I put the Loop posts.

L♾P, [8/6/2022 8:06 PM]
THE MORE YOU DECEIVE OTHERS,
THE MORE YOU DECEIVE YOURSELF.

L♾P, [8/6/2022 8:10 PM]
THEY, ALL OF THEM HAVE WHAT THEY GIVE.
NO ONE EXCLUDED.

L♾P, [8/6/2022 8:12 PM]
DECEPTION WILL SWALLOW THEM.

L♾P, [8/6/2022 8:20 PM]
THEIR MATRIX BREAKS PIECE BY PIECE AND WITH IT ITS CREATORS.

L♾P, [8/6/2022 8:25 PM]
YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE.

L♾P, [8/6/2022 8:27 PM]
RUN RABBIT,
RUN.

L♾P, [8/6/2022 8:30 PM]
WE SEE ALL OF YOU.

L♾P, [8/6/2022 8:41 PM]
“THE GOOD LUCK” HAS LEFT THEM.

L♾P, [8/6/2022 8:45 PM]
OVERTURNING.

L♾P, [8/6/2022 8:45 PM]
REBALANCE.

L♾P, [8/6/2022 8:48 PM]
THE NATURE ALWAYS WINS.

L♾P, [8/6/2022 8:53 PM]
WHO WANTS TOO MUCH,
LOSES EVERYTHING.

L♾P, [8/6/2022 8:58 PM]
THE END IS FOR THEM AND FOR THOSE WHO WILL FOLLOW THEM.

L♾P, [8/6/2022 9:03 PM]
FOR ALL OTHERS THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING.
TRUE AND PURE LOVE IS WAITING FOR YOU.
💚

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2022 4:38 pm

WELL LET ME TELL YOU 'BOUT THE BIRDS AND THE BEES,
AND THE FLOWERS AND THE TREES,
AND  THIS THING CALLED LOVE.  Wink

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 FZyqDC0aMAEBUef?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2022 4:49 pm

OFTEN ANIMALS ARE GRATEFUL AND SAY SO...

https://twitter.com/Gabriele_Corno/status/1557286164175912960

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 7:58 am

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 Fakl22rX0AAlEoL?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 11:51 am

Faith and Fear cannot Co-exist  
Fear is the fuel Satan uses to get us to look away from God— to get us to look at him! 
Fear is never real, it is a delusion. 
The devil gets us to accept these delusions by scaring us with thoughts of a negative outcome. 
He leads us down the path of terror by suggesting the worst possible outcome in any given situation. 
Fear is simply an emotion fed by negative thought.

“For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, Fear not, I will help you.”   ~Isaiah 41:13

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 10:58 am

Ref.  Psalm 94:18-19

Do not be surprised by the overwhelming circumstance in your life. Obstacles may appear insurmountable, but nothing is too difficult for Me. The magnitude of your troubles may be too much for you to handle, but My promises will trump your trials. Though you may not know what to do, I'm the One who leads you to quiet waters. Peace
and hope is found in My presence. Fear has no place in the face of faith.

@dailybibledevotionals

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2022 2:12 pm

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 Fbx8-U4agAA6t2Y?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2022 9:52 pm

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 FcUU6boXEAMXgqd?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2022 9:14 pm

How to Love
These things I command you, that ye love one another.
—John 15:17

How are we to love? We are to love as God loves us . . . we are to show acceptance and appreciation . . . [to] accept each other as God accepts us. Too many parents refuse to accept and appreciate their children for what they are. That is why a million American children ran away from home last year. A team of Yale researchers has concluded that the majority of these runaways were attempting to escape an unhappy family situation. They yearned to be appreciated.

The causes of delinquency, we are told, are broken homes, poverty, lack of recreational facilities, poor physical health, racism, working mothers, and so on . . . The experts never seem to mention the lack of love, or the lack of faith in God. Yet these are the two most important elements for an adolescent’s successful maturity.

How long has it been since you praised your children instead of criticizing them? David prayed for Solomon and daily praised him, and we are to praise our children daily. Praise your wife. I have found that praise goes a lot further than criticism. Everybody needs to be appreciated.

Prayer for the day

It is so easy to criticize those close to me; but Lord, give me Your unreserved love so that they may know how deeply I appreciate them.

:hearts:SHARE WITH SOMEONE:hearts:
READ GOD'S WORD DAILY

*SALVATION POEM*
JESUS, You died upon a cross
And rose again to save the lost
Forgive me now of all my sin
Come be my Savior, Lord, and Friend
Change my life and make it new
And help me, Lord, to live for you

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 3:40 pm

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 Ffa2QCFXoAE5b1y?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:42 pm

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 FfJuJ19WIAMQMQH?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 8:26 pm

Cause me to hear Thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in Thee do I trust:

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 FhDkq5kVIAAAqQQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 8:27 pm

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 FhDXzZaWQAAWaqm?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 8:45 am

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 4916bd1751b3b49e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 10:11 am

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 FhIYKhPXEAIvtMa?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 10:26 pm

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 FiB9DaJaEAA5W0Y?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 10:42 pm

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 FiBj6oNXkAAYyWv?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2022 3:42 pm

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 4222bdbf4114ad4d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2022 12:57 pm

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 Fj6xp9DaMAESiWv?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2022 2:07 pm

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 Fkrbo_hacAAMnx1?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2023 7:57 pm

Running Your Last Mile Well - Bill Johnson (Full Sermon) | Bethel Church

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2023 10:14 am

A very believable testimony of a man's NDE.  He had been a successful businessman, but had not spent any real time devoted to God, Jesus, or the things above.

All that has changed. Wink
He has more of his story on Daystar.  On youtube.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2023 7:10 pm

This same man, Jim Woodford, has a few or more videos out with his description of everything he experienced in heaven.  

This video has some overlap, but he just said that as he was looking at the flowers and the colors that don't exist on earth (or maybe we just can't see them...)

he said, another amazing thing he realized was that color has sound, and sound has color. Wink

which happens to be something I was attempting to delve into in "the inexhaustible nature of reality" thread.  So that made me happy.  First Things First   Verses - Page 6 1f60a 

When I bump into the 1st video, where he talks about how he ended up in heaven and that he was a businessman and pilot, not any kind of theologian, that gives me great hope.  First Things First   Verses - Page 6 1f600 

This is the one where he mentioned sound and color:

Oh well..I just went back to finish listening, and he said, 'I don't like using this description, but it's as if it was a computer program downloading the knowledge of heaven to me...SO..I never hear of this man before today, but I said the same thing last week trying to describe the change that the Holy Spirit caused within me.
heehee....
And it's true.  Honestly, we don't just become 'better humans', we become a new creature.  for sure this man was radically changed.  Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2023 7:47 pm

He did meet Jesus.  Every young 'adult' should see this while they still have their lives ahead of them.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2023 8:37 pm

Then he found it within himself to do as Jesus said...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2023 11:12 am

[ltr]IPOT1776[/ltr]
·2h

“As long as you are proud you cannot know God. A proud man is always looking down on thing and people: and, of course, as long as you are looking down you cannot see something that is above you.”
― C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2023 6:55 pm

Remember when You Felt Weak and Alone? You Weren't.

Axel
-----------------
me:
That  reminded me of a life lesson though...if God has something for you to do, and you're not doing it?
Do not expect what you are doing to go well. Period. 
That's Fatherly Love.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2023 5:30 am

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 5320f1eaf7510ff6

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2023 7:42 pm

A patriot thinks on Abraham:

"Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God."
----
From Pepe's observation and ours, Abraham surely did waver.
So maybe God just sees our experiences from a different perspective.
He writes oout some thoughts about it here:

https://pepelivesmatter.substack.com/p/never-wavered?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2023 1:47 pm

Trending
First Things First   Verses - Page 6 D2a1d2ca2002768d

AnnieGotAGun
@AnnieGotAGun

REMEMBER THIS.
THE LORD'S CHURCH IS NOT APPOINTED TO WRATH.
HE IS THE SAME GOD THAT DELIVERS HIS CHILDREN.

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 7aa73eda8838bf92

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 5:17 pm

The process is You connecting to the Godliness God made You of - You participating with and making that connection your main channel of Youness... and then intetgrating what God animated in You - You being the whole You God made You to be.
...NOT channeling You to an outside source (another person, religion or social construct) and filtered back to You as You.
God is Your Source, the One who animates You from within You.
Everything else is resourced into what You create.
Whew!
First Things First   Verses - Page 6 6f57e06dd17090b9
First Things First   Verses - Page 6 78f567e4dfb268c3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 5:17 pm

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 D13037f754706c74

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 5:23 pm

Not a verse, but a Truth

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 6526a2d537645799

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 5:56 pm

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 D4219f0ebe27c6e2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 6:06 pm

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 29b340d916ad405f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2023 6:03 pm

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 4f4ef41bda0d1e92

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 1:20 pm

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 3cf9dca4ffd2f7dc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 9:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2023 3:48 pm

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 04805bfd6fc72959

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 10:06 am

First Things First   Verses - Page 6 B2cd1346559a1180

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Things First Verses   First Things First   Verses - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Things First Verses
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next