Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christianity Vs. Evangelical Zionism: The Hosts of Israeli News Live Steve and Jana Ben-Nun on TruNews

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Christianity Vs. Evangelical Zionism: The Hosts of Israeli News Live Steve and Jana Ben-Nun on TruNews Empty
PostSubject: Christianity Vs. Evangelical Zionism: The Hosts of Israeli News Live Steve and Jana Ben-Nun on TruNews   Christianity Vs. Evangelical Zionism: The Hosts of Israeli News Live Steve and Jana Ben-Nun on TruNews I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 12:22 pm

I’m listening to this now. Thought it was worth giving y’all a heads up as well. Skip ahead past the book promotion to 5 minutes to begin. Total time is 90 minutes.

Show Notes wrote:
Streamed live 20 hours ago

Today on TruNews, Rick Wiles interviews Steve and Jana Ben-Nun, the Hosts of Israeli News Live. They discuss the true Gospel of the Kingdom, the truth about Zionism and its role behind the transgender movement, and how it has become an STD, a spiritually transmitted doctrine, infecting the Body of Christ with a spiritual syphilis, and belief in a false, androgynous, Kabbalah, Gematria, AI-powered messiah. Rick Wiles, Steve, and Jana Ben-Nun. Airdate 02/12/20

https://youtu.be/-3T3n4ShefU

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Christianity Vs. Evangelical Zionism: The Hosts of Israeli News Live Steve and Jana Ben-Nun on TruNews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christianity Vs. Evangelical Zionism: The Hosts of Israeli News Live Steve and Jana Ben-Nun on TruNews   Christianity Vs. Evangelical Zionism: The Hosts of Israeli News Live Steve and Jana Ben-Nun on TruNews I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 2:28 pm

https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/86350380_10221816352261879_7210176477009018880_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQnV_sCWSlgrHKT-FQUqOug7sJt5L9mFHGlKb3Yt43zjx-Fb8asdNFKHAV1tlA8VkbM&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=1287f381c6969df9b1041bce131d34e6&oe=5F013EAC
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Vs. Evangelical Zionism: The Hosts of Israeli News Live Steve and Jana Ben-Nun on TruNews   Christianity Vs. Evangelical Zionism: The Hosts of Israeli News Live Steve and Jana Ben-Nun on TruNews I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 8:00 pm

I haven't went to the articles posted yet , but was pondering  what I had seen on some videos... Why on earth would people in china be kicking and screaming at the soldiers capturing them  unless  worse was happening after the "capture"?? 
  Will try to view the links but  my computer is acting up a bit..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Vs. Evangelical Zionism: The Hosts of Israeli News Live Steve and Jana Ben-Nun on TruNews   Christianity Vs. Evangelical Zionism: The Hosts of Israeli News Live Steve and Jana Ben-Nun on TruNews I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christianity Vs. Evangelical Zionism: The Hosts of Israeli News Live Steve and Jana Ben-Nun on TruNews
Page 1 of 1