Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Artificial Intelligence Yields Halicin – A Powerful New Antibiotic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Artificial Intelligence Yields Halicin – A Powerful New Antibiotic Empty
PostSubject: Artificial Intelligence Yields Halicin – A Powerful New Antibiotic   Artificial Intelligence Yields Halicin – A Powerful New Antibiotic I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 3:34 pm

This bears notation folks!!! Save and share this news. Couple of links below for you to check out. This stuff even killed MRSA, C Diff, and other impossible to kill super bugs.

From Around The Web wrote:
Halicin even cleared up a particularly nasty infection called A. baumanni, which has been infecting troops in Afghanistan. A topical application of ointment containing Halicin eliminated the infection in 24 hours. (An ointment???!!! Wow. That’s an achievement. From major problem to “smear some of this on you” is no minor effort.)

researchers found that E. coli did not develop any resistance to halicin during a 30-day treatment period. In contrast, the bacteria started to develop resistance to the antibiotic ciprofloxacin within one to three days

it was able to kill many that are resistant to treatment, including Clostridium difficile, Acinetobacter baumannii, and Mycobacterium tuberculosis. The drug worked against every species that they tested, with the exception of Pseudomonas aeruginosa, a difficult-to-treat lung pathogen.

It has been heralded by experts as a major breakthrough in the fight against the growing problem of drug resistance. "I think this is one of the more powerful antibiotics that has been discovered to date," said James Collins, a bioengineer on the team at MIT.

Video – Feb 24, 2020 – 8 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7zojuna5h4

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/02/200220141748.htm

https://www.wbur.org/commonhealth/2020/02/24/ai-antibiotic-halicin-mit

http://www.digitaljournal.com/tech-and-science/technology/op-ed-a-i-halicin-molecular-antibiotics-major-mit-success/article/567760

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-51586010

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Artificial Intelligence Yields Halicin – A Powerful New Antibiotic   Artificial Intelligence Yields Halicin – A Powerful New Antibiotic I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 12:14 pm

Oh the irony.  Ciprofloxacin can cause C Diff. So I guess this is progress. (We'll see..hopefully before it's too late).I certainly don't want anyone to suffer at all.

But it looks like my list of 'evils' to be removed far surpasses the current program.  I'd rather die a 1000 times over than live the "Brave New World".

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Artificial Intelligence Yields Halicin – A Powerful New Antibiotic   Artificial Intelligence Yields Halicin – A Powerful New Antibiotic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 1:36 pm

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artificial Intelligence Yields Halicin – A Powerful New Antibiotic   Artificial Intelligence Yields Halicin – A Powerful New Antibiotic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artificial Intelligence Yields Halicin – A Powerful New Antibiotic
Page 1 of 1