Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MOON WAY OUT OF PLACE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

MOON WAY OUT OF PLACE Empty
PostSubject: MOON WAY OUT OF PLACE   MOON WAY OUT OF PLACE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 2:12 pm

BETTER RUN OUT AND LOOK... AT LEAST 50 DEGREES TOWARD WHAT WAS NORTH... 3 OR 4 DAYS AGO!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOON WAY OUT OF PLACE   MOON WAY OUT OF PLACE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 2:14 pm

I MIGHT BE NEW HERE @ MY DAUGHTERS PLACE BUT THAT MOON IS NOT WHERE IT WAS LAST WEEK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOON WAY OUT OF PLACE   MOON WAY OUT OF PLACE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 2:14 pm

COMPASSVSAYS SO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOON WAY OUT OF PLACE   MOON WAY OUT OF PLACE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 3:49 pm

MOON NOT TRAVELING E TO W BUT N TO S.. NOT PASSING OVER MY HEAD AS NORM!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: MOON WAY OUT OF PLACE   MOON WAY OUT OF PLACE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 5:29 pm

Seems this happens at least twice a year. So seeing how it's not the sun or the moon, that leaves the earth or a glitch in the matrix.  
The song that came to mind is "When I dip you dip we dip" but I can't post it because it turns out the lyrics are rather "nasty". Or suggestive in that direction.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: MOON WAY OUT OF PLACE   MOON WAY OUT OF PLACE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 10:14 pm

Both sun and moon have been for years already...I have lived here 28 years and can tell as nothing here has changed but they position of both have, and a friend of mine has also noticed she lives elsewhere but also at least 35 years same place...the earth is doing stuff, I'd say!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: MOON WAY OUT OF PLACE   MOON WAY OUT OF PLACE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 11:06 am

https://twitter.com/TS_SCI_MAJIC12

Defense Intelligence Agency Unites States of America

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_Intelligence_Agency

@TS_SCI_MAJIC12  Mar 12

[They] have their number: 33
]We[ have our number: 12
]Q[ has their number: 17
Each number game includes symbology that hides in plain sight.
Consider the following and reconcile past tweets/LIGHT.

MOON WAY OUT OF PLACE ES7TniuXkAEx9ew?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOON WAY OUT OF PLACE   MOON WAY OUT OF PLACE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOON WAY OUT OF PLACE
Page 1 of 1