Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chris Matthews Resigned !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Chris Matthews Resigned ! Empty
PostSubject: Chris Matthews Resigned !   Chris Matthews Resigned ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 7:36 pm

Tonight was his last night.  Bernie just didn't send the thrill up his leg like old Obama, and he let it be known.  And the Bernie boys mob (and GS probably) got him !  Haha!

I'll look for substantiation, but it's real.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Chris Matthews Resigned ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Matthews Resigned !   Chris Matthews Resigned ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 8:45 pm

https://conservativefighters.org/news/breaking-msnbcs-chris-matthews-announces-retirement-during-tv-segment/

“After conversation with NBC, I decided tonight will be my last ‘Hardball,’” Matthews continued.
“So let me tell you why: The younger generations are ready to take the reigns. We see them in politics, the media, and fighting for their causes. … They grew up with better standards, fair standards. A lot of it has to do with how we talk to each other, compliments on a woman’s appearance that some men, including me, might have once incorrectly thought were okay, were never okay. Certainly not today.”
“For making such comments in the past, I’m sorry,” Matthews continued.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Chris Matthews Resigned !
Page 1 of 1