Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Heritage of Abraham by Monte Judah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wil

wil

The Heritage of Abraham by Monte Judah Empty
PostSubject: The Heritage of Abraham by Monte Judah   The Heritage of Abraham by Monte Judah I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Today, the world is divided into Jews and Gentiles and many Gentiles are Christian. The two don't usually mix, except when a Messianic believer shows up. What we all must learn is that both Christianity and Judaism have the same roots and are from the same father, Abraham. The promise of God's blessings for all people is not a Christian concept nor is it a Jewish concept. It is of Hebrew origin through our father Abraham. This teaching will take a look at the story of Abraham and see what our faith should really look like.

http://yah-tube.com/videos/judah/Heritage_of_Abraham/index.html
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Heritage of Abraham by Monte Judah   The Heritage of Abraham by Monte Judah I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Ooooooooo, loads of good stuff over there from many teachers.  Mystery of the Red Heifer by Rico Cortes is there too.  I posted a link to a video copy over on the old forum and Mark Flynn [DudeV] came back and said after viewing Red Heifer it that it was spot on, or something to that affect.  [see link below]  BTW, peeps, the teachers are a mix of Christian and Messianic.  Thought ya might wanna know. Hey, Kent Hovind is over there too and he's one of my all time favorites, and though I disagree with his 6000 year age of the earth he's still worth hearing.  

http://yah-tube.com/index.html

http://watchermeetup.50.forumer.com/mystery-of-the-red-heifer-i-think-he-nailed-it-t357534.html
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Heritage of Abraham by Monte Judah   The Heritage of Abraham by Monte Judah I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:47 pm

that was fantastic.....and true,or at least,its the way I see it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heritage of Abraham by Monte Judah   The Heritage of Abraham by Monte Judah I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Heritage of Abraham by Monte Judah
Page 1 of 1