Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2013_12_12 - Monte Judah on Hebrew Nation Radio (Current Events & Prophecy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2013_12_12 - Monte Judah on Hebrew Nation Radio (Current Events & Prophecy) Empty
PostSubject: 2013_12_12 - Monte Judah on Hebrew Nation Radio (Current Events & Prophecy)   2013_12_12 - Monte Judah on Hebrew Nation Radio (Current Events & Prophecy) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:51 am

I just downloaded this and have listened to the first bits and will fully listen later in the day. Meanwhile, since Monte is going to be talking about current news and prophecy I thought I'd post it for any one else interested in following along. Be aware that the download is S-L-O-W and it takes 15-20 minutes to complete.

DISCLAIMER: As I haven't yet heard this entire report I DO NOT know if anything is mentioned about the holidays and/or paganism. It is not my intent to offend anyone with this posting. Please know that.

http://hebrewnationonline.com/blog/monte-judah-spends-two-hours-with-bonnie-and-gene-and-gives-them-his-latest-and-greatest/

http://hebrewnationonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Thursday-HNMS-Podcast-.mp3

Quote :
Monte Judah Spends Two Hours with Bonnie and Gene and Gives Them His Latest and Greatest

Monte Judah is always very articulate and to the point, and this show with him is no exception.  In a wide-ranging interview, he discloses his latest notions regarding what’s happening right now prophetically and what’s getting ready to happen.  And, as usual, his positions are very interesting and worth consideration.  Join us for this comprehensive update. 
Back to top Go down

2013_12_12 - Monte Judah on Hebrew Nation Radio (Current Events & Prophecy)
Page 1 of 1