Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts   Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 12:46 pm

I hate to do anything in a rushed fashion for obvious reasons, but right now, I am having to do so much due to being behind due to weather, redoing a bathroom and bedroom(done) and being old,feeble in body and mind. So, without a long and detailed dissertation, what do we have going on right now? Is it a real attempt to thwart a pandemic or is an attempt to hide something? Or, could be setting the stage for a financial reset?....I have a lot of ideas and none of them have any substance. TD is just as lost, unsure and in some cases, unhinged, as I am. What do you think is happening? I am pretty sure we won't know for sure for a while, whatever is the case
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts   Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 1:06 pm

My assessment is 'yes' on all counts.  It's all of the above plus the kitchen sink.

But if you knew, so would the enemy.   Sooo...Trust the Plan, it's all we've got.
And really, it's looking good.  

People are freaked because they don't know, not because of any real threat that can't be dealt with by following the advice/instructions given.

Are there 'funky times' still ahead?  You know it!

We gotta break it to fix it.  It's way too far gone for band aids, or repairs.
But it's a 'controlled demolition', and the 'new' is already ready to go.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts   Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 1:52 pm

Dove, here lies my problem with all of this: I am in Alabama, --Hank Williams, redneck bar fights, I'll help you but don't you try to take it, song of the south types. We are some tough hombre's, not the limpy wristed panicky type, that get irrational and do knee-jerk reactions. A lot are like me in that they carry a weapon a if a situation might look like protection might be necessary (very,very rare, Bordercollie is in a completely different situation). In other words," we ain't skeert of much!". But the apeshit crazy, media driven, hype is happening here now. A fight over toilet paper in DG. The local Walmart up the road IS STRIPPED BARE of most food!...Local Piggly wiggly down the road has limits on most items. Sack and save has raised prices and only small amounts of one item is allowed. I am really surprised to see even a small amount of this here.

Ya'll know and everyone around here knows that I have been screaming that a collapse was coming. While this has gone a bit off-script as to how I proposed it to happen, the end results will be the same. I have 3 years of food on hand, a well and good neighbors, though most are old like me. I am not going to trust any plan except for the plan of God Almighty. I just can't wrap my brain around what I am seeing,at the present anyway
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts   Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 2:13 pm

As far as God's Plan in this, you know we were dead without Trump and the oath keeping, praying Military.   I see room for a couple scripture fulfillments:  the separation of the sheep and goats, or wheat and chaff, the punishment of evil, the fall of Babylon.
Or the Promise that Jesus made to bring us 'through' tribulations. (preserve us, sustain us). 

When we consider God's Judgements, the 'saved' may be woefully short on Righteousness, but we aren't sacrificing babies to Moloch either; torturing babies and little children...mothers selling their children. We aren't lying, deceiving, stealing from our neighbors.
ALL have fallen short, but we who call on the Name of Jesus as Saviour, are not of the devil, have not rejected God.
God IS a Righteous Judge.  If He was going to punish us all, there are more efficient ways at His Disposal than what is happening right now.

In a world full of despicable evil, I'm not sure how you don't see God's Hand in this.  If it's not yet time for it to be over, what other way is there to preserve the Faithful till it is time?

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts   Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 2:26 pm

Simple answer: The God of the World IS NOT our father. Satan can transform into an angel of light.Deception, kinda' like the great deception when men will believe a lie. I hope you are right, but to blindly follow Trump or anyone for that matter, outside of scripture is a pathway for problems. I am very leery of the "spiritual" people that Trump is surrounded by. Is Trump America's Cyrus? I hope so, because if he ain't.......................................................................
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts   Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 2:43 pm

You were right here too listing the FEMA camps, the corpse containers, the military equipment and intelligence supplied to our enemies TO DEFEAT US.  To eliminate us.

Is there any current threat against us now that tops what satan had planned for God's people?
And we were just ONE election day away from every doom scenario we ever came up with.

IF that was God's intent, all that had to happen was for Hitlery to win.  And you know God's not a 
trickster.  If we're living in a New Plan, and headed in a New direction, why?-if it doesn't serve God's Purpose?  
Certainly satan did not stop a winning plan just to do the same thing a different way.
Nor is satan fighting himself.  
No.  This has to be God in my book. (And of course I support Trump~I WORSHIP God)

TRUMP= The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts   Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 2:55 pm

I have a smidge of leeriness of where Trump may eventually end up, but I agree with Dove wholeheartedly.  Trump is definitely the Cyrus of our age, being used as a chess piece by the Lord.  I believe right now it's Trump vs. the NWO, period. The Lord is using him to give us Christians more time.  In fact, I believe we will come through this all, at this time, way stronger for a period of years.

I also agree that there's awhole lot of deep state illuminati perverts who are going to get what's coming to them....PUBLICLY.

America, for the most part, won't repent in the end.  But there's a whole lot of elect folk out there who haven't heard the gospel yet and we will have more time to do our jobs and bring them in.  The 2nd outpouring of the Spirit prophesied by Joel hasn't happened yet.

After Trump, it's Katie bar the doors.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts   Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 3:41 pm

Like I said, I hope ya'll are right. If not, very bad stuff headed our way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts   Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 4:35 pm

Where the "honeymoon" may end is if Trump tries to give away any part of Israel to the Palestinians.  The longer Israel is in turmoil politically, it keeps Trump from unveiling his plan.  Once instituted, the US may have much to answer for.  

Look, we're as Babylon as Babylon gets.  Look at the slaughter of the innocent.  The sword is above our head.  ALL we have as a nation are Christians and our love and support of Israel.  When those 2 are attacked, it's all over for the US......no matter who is President.  That's why I like the Wormwood idea for 2029. 

I believe 2025-2029 is gonna be a bad, bad time for Christians in the US. First half of Daniel's 70th week?  I wouldn't bet against it.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts   Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 6:28 pm

Look, we're as Babylon as Babylon gets.  Look at the slaughter of the innocent.  The sword is above our head.  ALL we have as a nation are Christians and our love and support of Israel.  When those 2 are attacked, it's all over for the US......no matter who is President.  That's why I like the Wormwood idea for 2029.

I believe 2025-2029 is gonna be a bad, bad time for Christians in the US. First half of Daniel's 70th week?  I wouldn't bet against it.

Damn son, I got to make some time for you!. Where you been all of my life? I have no reservation that the USA is the literal Babylon of the last day, with the harlot riding on our back. It started in Genesis 11. Tomorrow, I will post something that I find interesting. No, I'll just throw in a link at the end of this. As for your 2029 date, I don't even try to pull up possible dates, because I went through that phase long ago. Lol, I just let God be the boss because I read Job and I figure if He needs my help, he'll ask. Let me ask you a ? Are you sure that the regathering of Israel of today is the one that the bible speaks of? Yes or no. See, there is a matter of real Jews and the Rev. 2 :19 Jews. This is not a trick question,lol. I may be seeing ghosts, but there is something that has bothered me about this for a long time. I am 100% pro-Israel but not pro- Is-Ra-El. Okay, I have to let my dog out and feed him, so my thought trane has derailed. He is 16 years old and can't see well, so I have to help him a little.

I do not endorse this article, not do I advocate for any of it as truth, not do I criticize it as being patently false, either. I just found it interesting and I like things that make me look into corners

https://avoidthemark.com/2020/03/17/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast/?fbclid=IwAR0AnZJJ5LQISPBuXM9wo-BLJAXCd-_tFXlUycWN-BM1TSzuSwDvgEV7PCs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts   Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 6:38 pm

May 14, 1948.  Israel reborn in her land in ONE day was prophesied (Isaiah 66:8 ) and It says with HER children. YES THE JEWS THERE ARE THE TRUE JEWS. Never happened before or since. Do you think God would have her be reborn in one day with imposters?  We are the generation where all will be fulfilled.  Whose been there for 70 years?

The jews have been hated and put in ghettos and slaughtered all over the world and then when they finally get to go home to their promised land you're going to say they're not jews?  Can't you see how satanic that view is?  Satan knows that that is the sign that shows his time is short.

It's the biggest prophetic sign in the end times and you call it a farce?  Then why are they so hated by the entire world?  Why is so many UN resolutions against her?

Don't be an anti-semite,  for Genesis 12:3 warns that you will curse your own life. Now that you've read this, you may want to step very gingerly going down that road for you will now be accountable.  I warn you sincerely........stop it.

I said we are as Babylon as Babylon gets.  I didn't say we were Babylon.  Nor did I say we are not.  But we certainly are "a' Babylon.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts   Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 7:46 pm

Where did I say I was anti-semitic? Where? Have you never heard of Khazarian Jews who claim to be Jews but are not? Where is the northern 10 tribes? Were they not part of Israel? They never went back according Josephus and other Jewish historians. What is there now is Judah with Israel being scatter among the nations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts   Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 8:26 pm

If you hold to the jews in Israel as being imposters, with the evidence I have given you, you are defacto anti-semitic.  Yes, I know all about the farce of British-Israelism taught by Herbert Armstrong and many before him.  Proven false by genetics.

Im sorry, is Josephus alive?  Was he alive in 1948?  What would Josephus say about this?  John preached "repentance to all people of Israel" Acts 13:24.   But Nicodemus was "a master of Israel" John 3:10. But Paul the apostle was also "an Israelite"—Rom. 11:1.  Shall I go on, because I certainly can.   But at first the gospel was preached to Israel—Acts 10:36.  Enough?  Josephus was wrong according to scripture. 

There are all 12 tribes in Israel today just as they were in Jesus' time, including the priestly families not counted in the 12.  Most Israelites can tell you what tribe they are from.   I gave you plain common sense and scripture.  Read my previous comment again.  Read Isaiah 66:8. 

Don't be angry against God's people in their own land.  It won't pay off.  Don't continue down that road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts   Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 9:05 pm

Concerning the "synagogue of satan", we know what that is from history.  Israelites debated throughout the Roman Empire how one faithful to their own traditions should live within the Roman economic system.  It was argued by some that SAVED Israelites of Smyrna and Philadelphia should have no compromise with Rome, and those who did compromise were not fit to be called Jews any longer. 

The Synagogue, on the other hand, argued that peaceful coexistence with Rome was possible and they accused members of the churches of Philadelphia and Smyrna of not being true Israelites because they refused to pay the special tax that allowed them to practice their religion unmolested.  

They were damned as no longer jews if they paid the tax or didn't pay the tax.

To pay the tax would be an act of apostasy to believers, as the tax paid for the rebuilding of the Capitoline temple. Revelation was proclaiming the fact that the Synagogue was accusing the churches of not being jews, -  the same accusation the Lord turns around and uses against the synagogue.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts   Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 7:45 am

michael371 wrote:
What do you think is happening? 

In my opinion I believe it's a test for all people to take. How will we (Humans) react in what will be a much bigger time of tribulation on down the road? 

If humans act like they are now then this is only the tip of the iceberg. It really should show us all the size of the ice below the water. 

I believe that the words of Jesus should be read and heard with great eye opening. What are believers in Christ suppose to do during the storms that rage?......."Don't be as those of The World and let their temple (House) slide on the sand into the deep that they are built upon."

Even many believers lose their faith as the storms of tribulation come upon them in lifes journey. Tribulations have always been with us and will continue until the end of our lives.

Matthew 7:24-27

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts   Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 7:49 am

These verses have been with me daily too, ScaRz.  God bless!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts   Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 9:25 am

I had to say all that I said in the way I said it as preface to the following.

Yes I am fully aware of the Khazar Jews.  I have owned and studied Hitchcock's books in a previous life it seems.  I have studied all this for decades.  I am aware of those who call themselves jews and are not.  I am aware of the illuminati banking system and Hollywood and Marx and Lenin and communism and the Rothschilds and on and on.  

I coupled my study of theology with intense study of conspiracy theory. satanism, the cults, masonry, witchcraft, etc.  for decades so that I could see the "whole" picture and be of value in the end times.  I would not recommend that, by the way,  if one wants to keep either their sanity or their health.  The Lord allowed it, but it certainly would have been more beneficial if I had just concentrated on the Lord and His word for those decades.

I personally believe the Khazar conspiracy.  These people were not jews but adopted their religion so that they may not be destroyed.  From them has come much, much evil upon the earth.  But here's the problem.

God promised to restore Israel in one day with HER children. (Isaiah  66:8 ). He has done so. Furthermore, He has done so in our lifetime.  It is the number 1 prophetic sign of our age. Do you not think Him capable of such? Could He not use Khazars and the Zionist congress, and Lord Balfour to bring about the situation where He could reestablish Israel in a day?  Read Israel's history in the Bible for crying out loud. 

Yes, there are certainly a mix in Israel of Khazars, jews and israelites.  Yes the Rothschilds may believe that they formed Israel.  Certainly their "star" is not of the Lord.  Their national"symbol" in reality would be the menorah, not the seal of solomon, but the enemy has used the Khazar controversy for his own goals by painting all Israelites as Khazars.  They're all to blame.  All of them are imposters. Let's put a star on them all and wipe them out.   Didn't Hitler fall for that?

The Lord has His remnant that He will save who are true Israelites of all 12 tribes which are all  represented in Israel today.  Do you think He promised to send Elijah to preach to Khazars?  Are the Khazars to flee to the mountains?  Is it the Khazars that the Lord shall walk back to Jerusalem with from Petra?  Is it the Khazars the Lord shall fight for and defend at Armageddon?

And the doctrine (Im not accusing anyone here of holding) that only the 2 tribes of Judah (jews) were cursed at the time of Jesus because the other 10 tribes were gone by then and therefore they're not cursed is nonsense.  PURE NONSENSE. They were all returned and represented in Israel in Jesus' time as I have shown above in a previous post and they were all scattered, just as the Lord said they would be.  Beyond that, we are NOT saved nationally.  Nations don't have faith in Jesus' sacrifice.  We come individually, from ALL nations.  British-Israelism is nonsense.  God does not love America individually because it's "true" Israel.  Nonsense.

But you realize, I'm sure, how true children of Israel have suffered for decades and centuries because someone has believed the Khazar story and taken it out on the true children of Israel.  In short, don't tie the Khazars into God's prophetic plan to establish Israel in one day in their land with her people.  Can He use evil for greater good?  Of course, he does so all the time.  But don't call the rebirth of Israel the work of Satan.

Furthermore, there are many apostate, satanic, godless descendants of the 12 tribes.  They are not all Israel who are of Israel.  Doesn't have a thing to do with God and His promises to the remnant and the nation of Israel.

That's what Satan wants.  The destruction of Israel to prove God a liar and himself the true god.  Don't aid him in his work.  Don't lump all Israel in her land as Khazars.  The Lord can differentiate between the sheep and the goats just fine.  He didn't ask you to try to separate them.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts   Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 10:43 am

"The Lord can differentiate between the sheep and the goats just fine.  He didn't ask you to try to separate them."
------------------------
I have nothing to contribute; this is a study I've never pursued, for that very reason.
Every time the study became available it was overridden by a healthy "Fear of the Lord", and a resounding "Leave it".
Nothing more, nothing less.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts   Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the minds: Simple question for our group of non-expert experts
Page 1 of 1