Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t! Empty
PostSubject: COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t!   COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 6:51 am

COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t!
http://thephaser.com/2020/04/covid-19-psyop-citizen-reporters-go-do-what-the-media-wont/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t!   COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 6:54 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?modestbranding=1&v=vGo2Xq-o-r0&rel=0&playsinline=1
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t!   COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 11:52 am

There is an agenda. I think there's something going around but not nearly as bad as they say. This is to prepare us for the next wave.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t! 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t!   COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 7:47 pm

archangel888 wrote:
There is an agenda. I think there's something going around but not nearly as bad as they say. This is to prepare us for the next wave.

All that money, and all they can think about that will make them happy is getting rid of us.  But, there's nothing they can do to change their eternal future.

The next wave may well be the next stage of the virus.  We haven't hit peak.
Another 2-4 weeks.  And it could be very, very devastating.
The mad scramble isn't for what's happening today, it's as you said, for what's coming.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t!   COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 12:24 pm

Agree Dove. I don't  doubt there is a real virus, but the numbers are inflated. They are  using this for fear mongering and lying. An infant in my state has died due to covid19 but that's not true The reason given is "an accident at home". Now, I think there was some abuse/neglect of this poor 7 week old child. Link to the virus? Doubtful And no one can be reached for comment, including major crimes unit. Hmmmm. And have you noticed the 5G towers going up everywhere? That is the purpose of closing everything and keeping us in our homes. If something will make us ill, it's 5G radiation and better survellience of us. That's my take anyway. Once they've installed their equipment, all will return to a new normal. Or....this is the crisis they want to usher in their global plan. But, we have no fear. Stay in the Word. Psalm 91, Isaiah 41:10 and others.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t! 2958853248
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t!   COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:16 pm

Yes I can attest to this. I went for testing. First I scoped out the area before my appointment. Not a soul was there besides the guard in the parking lot. Day of testing, I was the only person to go through the test area. Finally, after I was done, there was one other vehicle coming in. No massive chaotic line.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t!   COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 9:07 pm

archangel888 wrote:
Yes I can attest to this. I went for testing. First I scoped out the area before my appointment. Not a soul was there besides the guard in the parking lot. Day of testing, I was the only person to go through the test area. Finally, after I was done, there was one other vehicle coming in. No massive chaotic line.

Same thing here in San Diego. About 2 weeks ago I went for an follow up Dr. appointment I'd scheduled back in Oct. 2019. Three huge circus like tents set up covering two parking lots. My room was on the third floor and facing the tents. I was there at least 90 minutes and could see through two of the tents front to back. Attendants were on duty but not a soul showed up for testing (that I saw).

Dr. wasn't there either. I had to do the appointment VIA a video conference. And no, I didn't and haven't been tested. Probably already exposed and had it anyway (like many) months ago.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t!   COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 10:37 pm

When U came down with "it", R, was it gradual or fast and furious?

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t!   COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 12:51 am

Dove wrote:
When U came down with "it", R, was it gradual or fast and furious?

I didn't say I came down with it. I said I wouldn't be surprised if I had already been exposed. I have no idea and I haven't been sick.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t!   COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 7:55 am

I see it now.  Good. 

COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t! ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t!   COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 2:39 pm

Same with Idaho.

I have one tumor that's visible on the back of my neck (and they suspect at least one more) in my head that drastically needs removed.  They said that since I've been dealing with this for so long that they probably aren't malignant.  Seriously.   My neurologist hasn't seen any patients for over 60 days and still won't book appointments even though our stay at home order expires in 10 days.

Meanwhile, the hospital parking lot where he works sits empty with circus tents in front and no lines. I'm taking it as a hint from the Lord.
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t!   COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 5:52 pm

Covid has been around for a while. It didn't just get here. I think my household was exposed quite some time ago and now we have antibodies. Not tested, but I believe we have some immunity. AND we have protection from our Father. Psalm 91. For quite a while, thousands of Chinese nationals came here from that area, bringing it with them. They are making this bigger than it is. No doubt there is a sickness going around. Its lethality is being hyped. Probably in a couple  of months, we will get to live a new normal life. Some crumbs of our former freedoms will be thrown to us. Then, another outbreak. This time, with a wonderful tax to save the day, and if we don't take it, we won't be able to go out, go to work, the store, anywhere....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t!   COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COVID-19 PSYOP? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t!
Page 1 of 1