Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David Icke's Explosive Interview with London Real on April 06 - The Video That YouTube Immediately Banned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

David Icke's Explosive Interview with London Real on April 06 - The Video That YouTube Immediately Banned Empty
PostSubject: David Icke's Explosive Interview with London Real on April 06 - The Video That YouTube Immediately Banned   David Icke's Explosive Interview with London Real on April 06 - The Video That YouTube Immediately Banned I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 12:22 pm

This interview on 6 April 2020 was immediately axed by YT the moment it went up. Somebody or multiple somebody’s don’t want this seen. That right there is enough to get a copy on this forum. Doesn’t matter one whit that it’s David Icke – I don’t like censorship and being told what I can and can’t watch or listen to – PERIOD.

https://ascensionenergies.com/2020/04/07/groundbreaking-david-icke-convid-19-interview/

Quote :
Here at Waking Times we are experiencing a whole new level of censorship by ‘fact-checkers’ working in partnership with Facebook, which has drastically reduced our audience’s ability to access our information. Furthermore, we are seeing new reports every week about how big tech and governments are moving to ban online conversations about specific topics in order to “stop the spread of misinformation.’ Vaccine safety information is being heavily censored, and now the UK government is declaring its intent to censor information about 5G safety.

After his recent appearance on London Real with Brian Rose went super viral, David Icke was invited back on the show to talk in more detail about his views on Covid-19 and how the situation is unfolding exactly as ‘conspiracy theorists’ have been warning the world about for a couple of decades now.

In a frightening declaration of all out information censorship, YouTube almost immediately pulled this new interview with David from the web, even though millions of people were clearly interested in seeing it.

The BBC ran a front page story about this, saying the the Icke interview was removed because of David’s ‘false’ comments about 5G and coronavirus.

[More at link above]

No matter what you may think of David Icke, he’s been warning us for years and he’s usually been right. I doubt there is any woo in this or lizards either for that matter. It’s a 2½ hours long interview so I haven’t seen all of it.

GROUNDBREAKING: David Icke Convid 19 Interview

https://www.bitchute.com/video/H4W7FwBy0Ukh/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

David Icke's Explosive Interview with London Real on April 06 - The Video That YouTube Immediately Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Icke's Explosive Interview with London Real on April 06 - The Video That YouTube Immediately Banned   David Icke's Explosive Interview with London Real on April 06 - The Video That YouTube Immediately Banned I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 11:00 am

I'm just getting into this but so far he's got it nailed to the wall.  He is going to address 5G later.  I'll see where he goes with that.

I would not  take the swab test for anything.  And I don't need a reason.  Don't need to look for one, or justify my decision.  That's a real time saver. lol.  Nor could I be talked out of it.  If I have no reason, there's nothing to argue.  You can't prove me wrong.   Laughing

But I'm curious as to WHAT is "NOVEL' about it, as therein lies the funky. (if you ask me)

On pneumonia.  They've said it's not a 'disease', it's a set of symptoms.  Generally it causes fluid buildup in the lungs.   With bacterial pneumonia,  antibiotics  administered in time and right drug and dosage, will defeat the thing, the 'bug' before you drown.

What THIS makes me think is that the 'novel' aspect sends the immune system into hyper drive causing a cytokine storm, producing way too much by-product (mucus, phlegm)  which then overwhelms the lungs, clogs the cilia, blocks the air sacs, and the patient croaks from lack of oxygen.
Hence a ventilator is only just so much help.  It may supply the O2 but can't alter the uptake, OR the gas exchange.  The problem could be a build up of unexpelled CO2.

But that's only an opinion.  Though maintaining a clear airway, even with just a 'cold' is probably a good place to start. (fluids, especially hot fluids,  steam showers, epectorants-guaifenesin. Vicks.
And not cough suppresants unless the cough is getting silly.  First try cough drops, honey, a swig of something...And actually, if the cough is coming from a scratchy throat-ice chips or breathing cool air!

David's talking about genetic material, which might indicate suseptibility-weakness.  I don't know what else it could contribute.  From past reading, DNA is a very decently protected aspect of our make up.
Not easily hacked by just introducing something into the body.  Normally it has to be extracted, spliced, manipulated, and then put back.
Eh?  Maybe some things to watch for.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: David Icke's Explosive Interview with London Real on April 06 - The Video That YouTube Immediately Banned   David Icke's Explosive Interview with London Real on April 06 - The Video That YouTube Immediately Banned I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 11:26 am

Has anyone listened to the Icke video above yet? I've pulled the audio off and save it as an mp3 for anyone interested. I'll share it with y'all on my Mediafire file sharing account linked below. Mp3 file is 141MB @128Kb/sec. Download and listen to this - and share the download link on other forums and/or with anyone you wish.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0aubw7a9p4ed5qc/2020_04_06_David_Icke_Convid_19_-_London_Real_Interview.mp3/file

Meanwhile - have a close look-see at today's All News Pipeline article about corona and 5G. Consider it a short summary of what David Icke talked about for 2½ hours in the video with London Real.

https://allnewspipeline.com/2_For_1_Pandemix_New_World_Order_Unfolding.php

Dove wrote:
I'm just getting into this but so far he's got it nailed to the wall.  He is going to address 5G later.  I'll see where he goes with that.

Thanks, Dove. You replied as I was creating this very post. Prepare to have your toenails curled. Snag the mp3 I uploaded of this.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: David Icke's Explosive Interview with London Real on April 06 - The Video That YouTube Immediately Banned   David Icke's Explosive Interview with London Real on April 06 - The Video That YouTube Immediately Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 12:25 pm

Credit where credit's due, E. reminded us that the way to come to a conclusion is to try to disprove the prevailing opinion.  Do the facts really hold up, or are they cherry picked to fit?

So, in 5G, perhaps more than any other potential threat we've looked at, what protects the NWO proponents from suffering the same consequences we think might be coming our way?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: David Icke's Explosive Interview with London Real on April 06 - The Video That YouTube Immediately Banned   David Icke's Explosive Interview with London Real on April 06 - The Video That YouTube Immediately Banned I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 8:24 am

The vaccines (and something else which may already be present from some unknown source?  Perhaps the flu shot?)  can cause an "inhanced immune response", aka a cytokine storm which I wrote about a couple posts up yesterday....JUST from the description of what was happening to those who were very ill.

They are messing with the 'childrenshealthdefense.org' website.
This works:  https://web.archive.org/web/20200411090044/https://childrenshealthdefense.org/

WE have GOT to defeat Gates and cronies !  And no one needs to school Robert Kennedy Jr. on the truth.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: David Icke's Explosive Interview with London Real on April 06 - The Video That YouTube Immediately Banned   David Icke's Explosive Interview with London Real on April 06 - The Video That YouTube Immediately Banned I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 8:45 am

Dove wrote:
The vaccines (and something else which may already be present from some unknown source?  Perhaps the flu shot?)  can cause an "inhanced immune response", aka a cytokine storm which I wrote about a couple posts up yesterday....JUST from the description of what was happening to those who were very ill.

Yes ^ this! Your posting on the E thread about this is a must see. For those who haven't seen it the video is split into three ~2 minute parts. Watch at link below. For the record I don't get flu shots and to date haven't had the flu either.

https://twitter.com/FollowThe17/status/1248969092880531457

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Icke's Explosive Interview with London Real on April 06 - The Video That YouTube Immediately Banned   David Icke's Explosive Interview with London Real on April 06 - The Video That YouTube Immediately Banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Icke's Explosive Interview with London Real on April 06 - The Video That YouTube Immediately Banned
Page 1 of 1