Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2020_05_03 David Icke Livestream Interview with London Real (full version)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2020_05_03 David Icke Livestream Interview with London Real (full version) Empty
PostSubject: 2020_05_03 David Icke Livestream Interview with London Real (full version)   2020_05_03 David Icke Livestream Interview with London Real (full version) I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 3:07 pm

No matter what I or anyone else thinks about David Icke his channel has recently been targeted and banned at YouTube, Facebook, and others for his UNOFFICIAL views on the corona-rona virus (among other things) and I don’t like censorship. No matter if I agree or disagree with someone else’s points of view they deserve the right to speak freely and to be heard by anyone wishing to listen.

We need to pray that The Holy Spirit moves David Icke. David has much of the truth but he’s missing the greatest truth of all – Yeshua.

With that being said I searched high and low for this alternate source interview with London Real. The original source at London Real refuses to play for many folks and you have to join up to even attempt to view it. That really irks me.

This is the full 3 hours. Since it’s only two talking heads I’ve ripped the audio off to mp3 to listen as I wish.

Show Notes wrote:
Brian Rose of London Real interviews David Icke. This is the third in a series of interviews exploring the global lock down and manipulation of humanity. More than one million people watched this video during the livestream.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xHqIZEENGJtl/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

2020_05_03 David Icke Livestream Interview with London Real (full version)
Page 1 of 1