Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

God's Will and Current Events

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

God's Will and Current Events Empty
PostSubject: God's Will and Current Events   God's Will and Current Events I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 12:07 pm

If only I could just post thread titles and call it 'done'.  I have alot of good ones, and they probably are the most 'inspired' part.  So if I lose you in the text, just focus on the title and scripture and wait on God's answer for you. 

The question (accusation) posed to me awhile ago, paraphrased, is how does this that we do here re political affairs mesh with the Great Commission.
How are we not mixing the profane with The Holy?

In I Corinthians 12, Paul tells us that “There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them” (v 4). No two gifts are the same and generally no two believers have exactly the same gifts but always these gifts are given for the common good of the church (v 7).

Ephesians 4 :11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

Even still: Be ready in any season to preach the Word, to give the reason for your faith, your confidence. 

The thing that gets missed too often is that THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS HERE!
What?  Where?  Not yet in the world, but IN YOU, WHERE THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD RESIDES.

Romans 14:17  for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

It is true that the enemy will not be fully defeated till Jesus returns.  Still, it is the HOLY SPIRIT who draws all men to Him, brings to all the memory of Jesus' teachings, AND provides the EVIDENCE of ALL God's benefits.

Without evidence, it's all just words.  The Spirit IS and PROVIDES the evidence.
The Spirit is not just for an elect few believers.  Nor is it to be jealously held close, as a light under a basket.

Really, how dare we think to restrain the Work of the Spirit sent from God, in our own determining of what's right or wrong, possible or not possible?

God said:  Try Me and see (for yourself) if I am not Good. (if My Words are not Truth).

(I've lost the print color so moving to next post.)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: God's Will and Current Events   God's Will and Current Events I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 12:42 pm

Regarding the world.  People are waking up to the oppression, the injustice and the iniquity they live under.  So many have suffered so greatly.  Who SHOULD stand up for them but the One Nation founded under God.  
(and if you give credit to the evil one who attempted to usurp?  (the Masons, Illuminati, etc),  God does not.  He sees America as He ordained it, and wants it restored.    Call out, throw off the evil works of darkness. 

From Isaiah 61, Jesus said, The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me;
because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek;
he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim liberty to the captives,
and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,
---
And that We Together, with and by (submitted to) the Spirit would do that and much more in Jesus' Name, for the Glory of the Father and The Son. 

Where is freedom, Joy, Peace, Righteousness?  In the Holy Spirit, sent to the believer,washed clean.
Is it only for the after life  where there is already no lack,  no unrighteousness, no enemy?
Or for now on the earth? So that we may overcome the enemy, set the captives free,
show forth the Might of the Word and the Blessings of God's Promises to men who Honor and Obey Him, who desire His Righteousness.

When did they believe Jesus?  By His Words?  Or by the Evidence of Works, performed through Him by God, just as Jesus said it was by God and not Himself.

Faith WITHOUT works is dead.  As I've said before, to preach to the captives but then leave them in their captivity....is NOT Biblical.  It's not even sensible to the natural mind.  
This is my understanding of the Movement and the Gospel.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: God's Will and Current Events   God's Will and Current Events I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 2:56 pm

Q's posts are YUGE.  Halleluyah!  And BOOM !

The title of post #4121 is:
It's Only on the Brink That People Find the Will to Change

So, that fits really well, actually.  I can use that!  Wink

Regrettably, the political realm was not the only aspect of the attack I received.
And I want you to know that I'm not so full of myself that I didn't immediately check in with God to see if He wanted me to stop this focus, stop posting, etc.  It wouldn't be the first time He's called me to stop what I was doing and be ready for something different that was coming (unbeknownst to me).  

I was about 90 seconds into my prayer-asking when a morning dove came to my window.  And it SPOKE to me.  It said, coo-coo.  LOL.  Otherwise, I wouldn't have known he was there.   So, no, they don't come to my window, ever.
That, along with an Inner Assurance, told me I'm okay where I am.  

To this person, I am an apparently insufferable braggart, and that makes me sad that I might have made anyone feel that way.
If anything, I've tried to be open about all some of my human mistakes, failings.
Mostly so you could say, good grief, if she qualifies, ANYBODY can have these Blessings!
And then, for heaven's sake, have them.  It's not hard. 

Because it's TRUE that our relationship with God is NOT dependent on who we are.
It's ALL ON HIM, as is EVERYTHING, as much as we will turn over to Him, once we see it. And once we see what He will do for us, it's foolish to hold anything back.

If ever you find yourself thinking, "I don't care...I can handle it, I'm doing it anyway...etc" you just gave in to the devil.  And you can pay a high price for that mistake. (you can take my word on that one).

On the Q title, 'It's only on the brink..."  It's true how very many don't do what the Bible says do until they have come to the end of themselves.
And that's not a good place to be.  If I could encourage you to seek Him before that, and to stay with Him, seeking, through the process of 'cleansing'.....that is the WHOLE of my purpose for speaking. 

Then there is the one verse, "Seek Him while He may yet be found".
That's the fire that chases and chastises me any time I think to leave it. 

A friend said, 'Seek Him and you will be found'. 
Why then does it seem a mystery?  Because it's not of the flesh.
It's of the Spirit. Birthed once into the flesh,  birthed again, into the Kingdom within.
THEN, when it is the Spirit living this life through you...
And Unity comes quickly.  There isn't that sense of separation of
'what is me and what is Him'.    But you know it's Him because it's
MORE than, in all things.  Just forget about the word 'impossible'.
But we do have instructions to follow, always.
So I will do my best to get to that; of how to 'enter in'.

One topic I've wanted to write about is "A Place Called There".
Throughout the Bible, first God gave an instruction.  When followed,
the person came to the place of the Blessing, whether it was provision or healing or promotion.  But there is always that order of things.  And so it is even today. These are big topics to accompany with scripture.  But it's still my hope to do so. Sooner rather than later, God willing, through prayer. 

(BTW, God would NEVER speak to me or to you the way I was spoken to. Just so you know.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God's Will and Current Events   God's Will and Current Events I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God's Will and Current Events
Page 1 of 1