Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The LOCUSTS ARE COMING~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The LOCUSTS ARE COMING~ Empty
PostSubject: The LOCUSTS ARE COMING~   The LOCUSTS ARE COMING~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 4:45 pm

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/05/19/here-they-come-17-year-cicadas-to-emerge-in-3-states-this-spring-summer/24357547/

This year's emergence is classified as Brood IX and the largest quantity of the insects is expected across parts of northwestern North Carolina, southwestern Virginia and southeastern West Virginia.

Brood IX is said to be smaller than others but particularly diverse, he added. To date, Cooley and his research team have mapped over 10,000 localities with where cicadas have been observed.

According to Magicicada, these cicadas are not known to be particularly harmful, but people who have fruit orchards or tree farms might find that they can become problematic if too many feed on a particular plant or lay eggs in twigs, which can cause damage to trees.

On occasion, periodical cicadas can arrive way ahead of schedule. A recent report from KSDK in St. Louis said some 13-year cicadas that are a part of Brood XIX have arrived four years earlier than normal in the St. Louis area this spring.

--------------------------
(I'm saying nothin') Wink

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

The LOCUSTS ARE COMING~
Page 1 of 1