Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related Empty
PostSubject: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 4:53 pm

I’ll start this goat rope off. Officer Derek Chauvin (the cop who let George Floyd die) is now in custody. Charges are Murder 3rd degree / manslaughter 2nd degree. Arrest warrant PDF linked below. Half million bucks bail so he's not going anywhere. The other three cops are, as of now, still free. All have been removed (fired) from the police force.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6933246/Derek-Chauvin-Complaint.pdf

I'm seeing and finding a lot of stuff and y'all are probably finding things as well. Twitter is practically exploding with stuff on this from people who are local and on the ground there.

Start bringing stuff you've seen over into this thread. Conspiracy theories welcome too and I'm seeing plenty of those.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related Empty
PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 6:13 pm

Since when do organic protesters use earpieces?

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1266399639353225216

News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related Michae12

AND - this former gangster took the red pill and wised up. Short 1 min video worth seeing.

https://twitter.com/montaga/status/1266203311734063107

News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related Antion10
News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related Antion11

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 8:00 pm

Rioting at CNN, Atlanta:

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1266523296872501253

Video at link.

Comments:
Finally something we can all get behind

Who knew CNN would bring the country together

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 8:17 pm

https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1266222112458629120

IN Minneapolis:  video

MSNBC reporter just now: "I want to be clear on how I characterize this. This is mostly a protest. It is not generally speaking unruly."

The guy is literally standing in front of a burning building in the middle of a riot.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 6:10 am

I am only catching pieces of this because of the garden and other jobs (including being a mother for a 3 week old raccoon).....clearly organized and planned
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 1:04 pm

This is Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey

Pajama boy wears Hillary socks. Where's his pink pussy hat? I don’t think he could be any gayer if he was bent over getting Zombie George Michael to fist crystal meth up his ass.

Any questions? (and thanks Cajuns on TD for posting this)

https://twitter.com/Woj_Pawelczyk/status/1266437126645862403

News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related Woj10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 1:43 pm

That was gross.  So E.'s busy trying to teach rational thinking.  Here's a little~

News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related QIh_gGtT_bigger@ETheFriend  4h

Do not be afraid.
The "riots" are being amplified by the MSM & represent a small number of people, some well-meaning but manipulated, some paid to cause trouble.
-
Historically, people have rioted and torn cities apart for things as small as sports events.
-
Be Brave, My Lions.

--
Quote Tweet TrustinTruth @trustin_truth
· 5h
Replying to @ETheFriend
E., I usually try to stay positive, but I must admit, the riots are getting scary. Can you give any input as to what kind of intervention may happen?

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 2:41 pm

I need to clean out all of E's old twit names from my bookmarks. He's been through a lot of 'em. Meanwhile link below goes to his latest iteration.

https://twitter.com/ethefriend

Meanwhile I found these two new tweets interesting and I think y'all might too. Copying this over to the Q related thread too.

News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related Ezra10

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 3:01 pm

More detail - AG Barr yesterday - Reference Q drop 4358 - 2½ minutes

Attorney General Bill Barr held a news conference on Saturday blasting far left groups "hijacking" protests to further their own causes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWXcpPrvgq8

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 6:37 pm

Found on Jim Stone – there’s lots more to see over at Stone too.  http://82.221.129.208

Jim Stone wrote:
THE CORONA STORY FAILED. Now they are trying to accomplish the same kind of lock downs they wanted by launching a race war.

The Cop's neighbors had no idea he was a cop

Neighbors ALWAYS know if a neighbor is a cop, unless he's an undercover cop, which he clearly was not in the video. Like I stated in the "diesel blunder" the whole thing was likely a crisis act, with numerous things wrong with it. The evidence is piling up that proves this was all faked

The evidence is piling up that proves this was all faked - See Stones web page! MOAR ON FAKE!

https://twitter.com/Perpetualmaniac/status/1266142235914985472

News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related Zach10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 7:37 pm

Tracy Beanz
@tracybeanz

The White House is where the President lives - the most protected man in the world. There will be death if these people push the envelope too far.

Protesters are moving closer to the White House, they have crossed the barricades of the west wing of the White House.

vid:https://twitter.com/FarhangNamdar/status/1266873768309383170

--------------------------
Someone said this was much earlier today, but there's no info in the feed as to what happened?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 7:55 pm

News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related EZTo-gxXsAgkPB1?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 8:00 pm

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· 34m

MN Gov. Walz: We Estimate 80% of the Rioters Are from out of State https://breitbart.com/clips/2020/05/30/mn-gov-walz-we-estimate-80-of-the-rioters-are-from-out-of-state/… via @BreitbartNews
----------------------
Laura Ingraham
@IngrahamAngle
50m
Closing down streets in DC

----------------------------------
Mayor Jenny Durkan
MayorJenny
1h
I will soon be signing an emergency order and the 

@CityofSeattle
will be imposing a 5 pm curfew soon. Crowds need to disburse from downtown immediately.
-------------------------------

Shawn Garrett

@ShawnGarrett
· 1h

Just watched a man with a handgun take an assault rifle from a young man on live tv in Seattle #seattleprotest
https://twitter.com/ShawnGarrett/status/1266875751552278528

----------------------------------
https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews  quick way to see alot.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 9:26 am

Protester wish list:
News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related EZWBzfsWAAAByHP?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 10:12 am

This lady is a reporter in S. Carolina.  One of her first videos is about the peaceful protest that started off the day, yesterday, before the 'ugly' came and she had to get checked out at the e.r.
She didn't want the 'good' message to get lost.

https://twitter.com/miranda_parnell
------------------
This is a black on white attack no one will ever see:  the height of mob mentality.
Appears to also be S. Carolina.

"Here’s yet another Black on White Hate Crime the medias not covering... Protect yourself folks, they’re making this about race.."
(me: of course they are! Duh.)
https://twitter.com/RealMattCouch/status/1267074137912197122

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 10:24 am

We know exactly who the rioters are. Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison (Muslim) does too. Let’s not forget Ilhan Omar too. Minnesota Muslim from Somalia currently in Congress. You see a pattern emerging here peeps?

Let this photo below sink in! Yes, that is a captured Kieth Ellison tweet from two years ago, now deleted.

News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related Keith_10

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1266803340786241538

News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related Jack_p10

Short 2 min. video at twitter link below.

https://twitter.com/kavorkain/status/1266792416335577090

News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related Dca10
News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related Dca210

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 11:31 am

Stupid is as stupid does:  this is Mn. Governor Walz's  daughter helping the rioters:
She's since off twitter.
News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related EZSHC1EXkAAD6A6?format=jpg&name=large

Another on 'remote rioting" :Or Zoom, and everyone breaks their own windows and sets the kitchen on fire.. the eRiot

and: I demand RiotID, none of this mail in shit.

and: I actually did consider that... but when I went to the post office it was a smoldering pile of ash

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 1:33 pm

Reginald Denny ... L.A. riots / Rodney King Nuff said ...

Reginald Denny reminder below and probably exactly what was going through that Fed Ex truckers mind when his truck came under attack during these current riots.

YT Show Notes wrote:
Taken place at the intersection of 71st and Normandie, semi-truck driver Reginald Denny is beaten without reason for an insufferable amount of time. Date of the incident is 4/29/1992.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM8Y6uPH-R4

This Fed Ex driver wasn’t about to become the next Reginald Denny. Video 2 minutes - YES, I captured and saved that video as I expect twitter will take it down soon.

https://twitter.com/PatriotsDontSlp/status/1266946099056697345

News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related Patrio10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 1:57 pm

re the above, what did they expect?  Fun and games?
-----------------------
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/us-authorities-killing-of-federal-security-officer-during-protest-was-domestic-terrorism   posted 30 May

Around 9:45 p.m., authorities say a car pulled up to the Ronald V. Dellums Federal Building located at 1301 Clay St. in Oakland and opened fire at the security officers for the Federal Protective Service of the Department of Homeland Security, KRON4 reported, citing the FBI.
When someone targets a police officer or a police station with an intention to do harm and intimidate — that is an act of domestic terrorism," DHS acting Deputy Secretary Ken Cuccinelli said.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 2:01 pm

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/5-000-national-guard-troops-activated-in-15-states-and-dc-to-help-control-unrest

5,000 National Guard troops activated in 15 states and DC to help control unrest
On Sunday, 5,000 soldiers and airmen were activated in 15 states — including Colorado, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Minnesota, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wisconsin — and Washington, D.C., while another 2,000 are prepared to deploy if needed.
"State and local law enforcement agencies remain responsible for security," the National Guard Bureau of Public Affairs said in a statement. "The National Guard personnel assigned to these missions are trained, equipped and prepared to assist law enforcement authorities with protecting lives and property of citizens in their state."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 2:07 pm

Salt Lake City cops shove down an elderly man with a cane for the crime of standing along the street:

https://twitter.com/rhouse719/status/1267159625415229442

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 2:10 pm

Just in case that trucker video gets whacked by twitter you can download it at the link below. This is why I pay good money for a file sharing service.

File is small at only 3.8 Megs. Get it - share it and / or share the link.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u9upno9g9bgejqx/PatriotsDontSleep_on_Twitter_speechless%252C_it%2527s_really_bad_htt.mp4/file

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 2:19 pm

Have some more - about 30 seconds.

Business owner gets out of car, grabs shotgun, and stars shooting at looters. People have had enough of this shit. I hope he got one.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1266920970717147136/pu/vid/592x1280/j-dx7WQV2oZ7dHZI.mp4?tag=10

News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related Shoot10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 4:10 pm

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-molotov-nypd-brooklyn-lawyers-charged-20200531-nxamwxnjmzgvzmczi6z2ypcbzi-story.html

Two Brooklyn lawyers, including an Ivy League graduate corporate attorney, are facing federal charges for tossing a Molotov cocktail into an NYPD vehicle early Saturday morning during a protest over the police killing of George Floyd.No rational human being can ever believe that hurling firebombs at police officers and vehicles is justified," said Brooklyn U.S Attorney Richard Donaghue.
Neither Rahman nor Mattis have been arrested before, authorities say. They face federal charges and will be arraigned Monday.
----------------------------
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-n-police-kill-unarmed-deaf-mute-man-sign-language-article-1.2760714#nt=tertiarynavbar&nt=ticker

KING: North Carolina police kill unarmed deaf man who was using sign language

A North Carolina state trooper shot and killed 29-year-old Daniel Harris — who was not only unarmed, but deaf — just feet from his home, over a speeding violation. According to early reports from neighbors who witnessed the shooting this past Thursday night, Harris was shot and killed "almost immediately" after exiting his vehicle.
He appeared to be trying to communicate with the officer via sign language.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 4:58 pm

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1266917237769875457

AntiFa using kids - having them assault cops by throwing rocks etc

Candace Owens @RealCandaceO

If you watch one video about these protests please let this be it. This made me cry.
I have said since day one that this is nothing but a ploy by white liberals, which will destroy another generation of black youth. These [size=23]#AntifaTerrorists
are targeting black kids & neighborhoods

[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 5:11 pm

ANTIFA defacing a Starbucks (aww) with BLM + except THEY AIN'T BLACK.
But some black girls caught them and did not appreciate the blame that would come upon them!
That's good thinking.

https://twitter.com/EKOtoons/status/1267205312865464320

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 5:16 pm

I believe no explanation is needed here. This is going to pinned documents thread too. These are my screen caps so we own them if they get taken down from the internet.

News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related Antifa13
News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related Antifa12
News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related Antifa11
News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related Antifa14

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 8:46 am

News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related EZadd-JUcAM1Cs_?format=jpg&name=900x900
THIS IS A SCENE FROM A MOVIE THEY'RE PASSING OFF AS NEWS !

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 4:06 pm

I think this, or something similar, may have been posted here once before. It bears repeating.

https://i.imgur.com/ByayAiL.jpg
News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related ByayAiL

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 9:29 pm

The Greta group shudda afforded better t-shirts.
------------------------------
E. INFO:
Retired Captain David Dorn was murdered by looters outside of a pawn shop
on Martin Luther King Drive in St. Louis.
How is this justice? How is this okay?
#DavidDorn
---------------------------------
If a black man dies, but it doesn't fit the narrative, do people care?
This is the question that
#DavidDorn's death should make a lot of people ask and it should wake a lot of people up.
They don't care about your lives. They want your clicks, dollars, RTs, and shares.

--------------------------------

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· 1h

Our highest respect to the family of David Dorn, a Great Police Captain from St. Louis, who was viciously shot and killed by despicable looters last night. We honor our police officers, perhaps more than ever before. Thank you!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 9:36 pm

From E:

Lara Logan  @laralogan

THIS IS HOW ANTIFA ANARCHISTS ARE TRYING TO SPREAD FEAR AND CREATE A RACE WAR. That is what professional agitators do - provoke people into acting while they and their political backers stoke the fires of hate. These people seek to divide - not unite. Just ask them. I have
News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related EZjB0CUXkAYZunA?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 10:14 pm

Mayor Bill de Blasio

@NYCMayor
· 7h

We do not need the National Guard to come into New York City. When outside armed forces come into communities, especially these intense situations they have not been trained for, that’s a dangerous scenario. We have 36,000 police officers who will keep this city safe.
-------------------------------------
On Biden:
The Trump campaign responded to Biden’s speech by accusing him of “stand[ing] with the rioters,” noting that Biden’s staff had paid the bail for several people who had been arrested by the police during the clashes

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 5:18 pm

https://conservativefighters.org/news/new-charges-filed-against-cops-in-george-floyd-death/
Charges upped on Minneapolis officer who killed Floyd.
(Did the cop look mkultra'd to anybody? He looked so clueless to me)

A former Minneapolis cop will be hit with an upgraded murder charge for kneeling on George Floyd’s neck, and three other ex-cops will be charged as accomplices in the racially charged slaying, according to a report Wednesday.

Derek Chauvin is expected to be charged with second-degree murder, while Tou Thao, J. Alexander Kueng and Thomas Lane will be charged with aiding and abetting murder, law enforcement sources told the Minneapolis Star Tribune.

Under Minnesota law, second-degree murder covers deaths caused “with intent … but without premeditation” and is punishable by up to 40 years in prison.
It wasn’t immediately clear what potential penalties the three other ex-cops could face.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 4:13 pm

Okay peeps, just bringing this over for y'all to see. Frickery is about. Go read either on the twitter or the unroll. Either way you'll be saying under your breath, hmmmmmm.

Love the way this Larry Sanger dude digs. His isn't the only report I've looked at calling this whole George Floyd mess a real shit-show and calling it out as a complete setup. Lots of anons are digging on this. Larry kinda put it together in an understandable linear fashion. Now - go forth and read.

https://twitter.com/lsanger/status/1267841349740625923

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1267841349740625923.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:17 am

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1267895656410038272

June 2  (Candace Owens)
I’m so old, I remember when Bill DeBlasio attacked the Jewish community for gathering at a funeral because it was “unsafe” and against social distancing.

If only Jewish people could learn to scream racism, block traffic, and defy police while burying their loved ones...

------------------------------
DeBlasio on vid praising his daughter:
Mayor Bill de Blasio

@NYCMayor
· Jun 1

My daughter has a deep respect for humanity, for peaceful protest and a desire to change our world for the better. I love her, I respect her and I admire her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

@NYCMayor’s daughter PEACEFULLY threw objects at police.
Unlike those menacing Hassidim who were VIOLENTLY praying indoors by themselves.

\(after DeBlazio threatened to arrest Jews for attending funerals)

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:53 am

Full George Floyd autopsy report is released. A new topic is open for that and I'm posting the link here also since it fits this threads topic subject.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t24813-full-autopsy-report-of-george-floyd-and-more

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 10:21 am

Yeah...but do we believe it?  I don't believe what I can see with my eyes, anymore...Just saying.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 12:44 pm

A fast fly by over weekend protests.

Everyone's figured out what Mark told us years ago, it's the French Revolution.  Still waiting to see which side steps to the gallows.

https://twitter.com/ShelbyTalcott/status/1272394304044949504

The Seattle Settlement has been renamed 'CHOP' as in:
“Does anybody know what happened to the people who did not get on board with the French Revolution?”

“CHOPPED,” the crowd answered.

----------------------

Her ice cream was the 'tell'.
News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related Eah4LF7WsAEowrh?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 12:53 pm

On Seattle:  Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley Jun 14

RIP CHAZ. All Hail CHOP. "The autonomous zone formerly known as CHAZ" is now the Capitol Hill Occupied Protest. As W.C. Fields said “It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.” The problem is that Chief Best said no one is answering their calls.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/502576-how-seattle-autonomous-zone-is-dangerously-defining-leadership

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 1:18 pm

I declare this a CHAZ CHOP Sanctuary Nation thread now.  Minneapolis has been usurped.

Count Dankula  @CountDankulaTV
23h

Apparently lots of people are leaving the CHAZ because there aren't enough supplies, they keep getting robbed and some have even been thrown out for having the wrong opinions.

The things just a giant red pill.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 2:22 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/antifa-chaz-thugs-attack-choke-sexually-assault-street-preacher-seattle-video/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=weekend 

Peaceful   Seattle  (not on the same planet)

Street preacher brutalized.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 2:24 pm

LIES out of Atlanta
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/update-full-bodycam-video-reveals-atlanta-police-patient-respectful-rayshard-brooks-video/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=weekend

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 5:02 pm

I think that Atlanta assessment has had a revision.  I'll look for it.

(edit: Tyler #TrustTrump

@GetOnTRUMPTrain

Replying to @ETheFriend
The Atlanta DA also showed a video to the media today of that officer kicking and standing over the victim after he got shot.

The French Revolution in France is ongoing.  

ANTIFA, which does not exist, doesn’t commandeer a disabled person's car and doesn’t use it against the French police in this mostly peaceful demonstration

https://twitter.com/Doranimated/status/1272963766091747330

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related   News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not)  – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News out of Minnesota: George Floyd, Killer Cops, Riots, Burning, Looting, Theories (kooky or not) – This is the Thread to Post Anything Related
Page 1 of 1