Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Residents in Tennessee Report Earth Shaking & Mysterious Explosion Sounds - 2/12/

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Residents in Tennessee Report Earth Shaking & Mysterious Explosion Sounds - 2/12/ Empty
PostSubject: Residents in Tennessee Report Earth Shaking & Mysterious Explosion Sounds - 2/12/   Residents in Tennessee Report Earth Shaking & Mysterious Explosion Sounds - 2/12/ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_PYY6kwUCo&NR=1&feature=endscreen

If it's not an earthquake, what is it?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Residents in Tennessee Report Earth Shaking & Mysterious Explosion Sounds - 2/12/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residents in Tennessee Report Earth Shaking & Mysterious Explosion Sounds - 2/12/   Residents in Tennessee Report Earth Shaking & Mysterious Explosion Sounds - 2/12/ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:06 pm

I found a report of meteors over Madisonville, Tn. on the morning of 2/15.
Wrong timeframe.
Seen on www.thelatestworldwidemeteorreports.blogspot.com

but the site froze up my computer when I tried to exit. You can get out of it with cntl/alt/delete.
And you can navigate within in fine.

I also saw a simulation of the Cuba meteorite path yesterday that looked to overfly Tn. or Ky.
but can't find it now.

This is the parent site for the above link and it seems ok to access and is interesting:
http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com/

There are alot of reports for Cali sightings yesterday.

I cannot believe NASA dares say it's all a coincidence.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Residents in Tennessee Report Earth Shaking & Mysterious Explosion Sounds - 2/12/   Residents in Tennessee Report Earth Shaking & Mysterious Explosion Sounds - 2/12/ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:49 pm

Thank you, Dove. angel bounce

I have not seen any news of an impact even though the ground was shaken so hard that it cracked people's walls and ceilings. Perhaps some sort of percussive wave? Hard to say. scratch

I think my husband and I may have seen one of the meteorites. We were looking out our kitchen window, facing northwest, and we saw what we thought at first was a contrail. However, a second stream started coming from the object, like the plane had banked and we saw the streams from both sides of the plane, but a stream of fire was between the two lines of contrails. That is not normal unless the plane is on fire. planetx

We ran inside, my husband to grab the camera and I to snag the binoculars, but when we got out on the deck the object had ducked behind a cloud. It was very far up in the atmosphere.

No Suspect No Suspect No
Back to top Go down
windsofchange

windsofchange

PostSubject: Re: Residents in Tennessee Report Earth Shaking & Mysterious Explosion Sounds - 2/12/   Residents in Tennessee Report Earth Shaking & Mysterious Explosion Sounds - 2/12/ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:29 pm

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2013/02/15/mysterious-shaking-puzzles-experts-in-morristown-tn-damages-homes/

Same Video but read all the comments ...several from people who live there or very near.Quite eye opening. Shocked

Plus:for those who research "other" types of things... study
http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=293
Saw your story on strange shaking and booms in TN today the 15th.

Just wanted to let you know that in Maumelle, AR earlier this week around
10:00 p.m. there were several reports of people calling into the 911
reporting seeing a flash of light and large boom sounds and shaking. The
police and fire department were out looking all over north maumelle trying
to locate the source and found nothing. You can look at Maumlle all about
town on facebook and see earlier this week people posting what is going on
in Maumlle and explaining what they saw and heard. We are a small town
right between Little Rock, Ar and North Little Rock, AR. We have our own
police and fire department so when we have something like this all the
police and fire dept. and volunteers were called in to investigate. They
found nothing that they are reporting.(SQ NOTE-THESE MAY BE SHOCK WAVE WEAPONS BEING USED TO DE-STABILIZE THE NEW MADRID)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Residents in Tennessee Report Earth Shaking & Mysterious Explosion Sounds - 2/12/   Residents in Tennessee Report Earth Shaking & Mysterious Explosion Sounds - 2/12/ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:21 pm

A map showing a lot of activity-sightings over Ky!

2 on Tn. borders.

http://anf.ucsd.edu/recenteqs/

Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Residents in Tennessee Report Earth Shaking & Mysterious Explosion Sounds - 2/12/   Residents in Tennessee Report Earth Shaking & Mysterious Explosion Sounds - 2/12/ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:29 pm

That is weird Rose! Things are going to get weirder. I know that I have heard one of these sonic booms (daughter was present) last summer and me and my kids, together, witnessed a huge fireball this summer glancing our atmosphere. I believe we can all probably agree that this is only the beginning of what we will start seeing in our skies. Can you say a lot of people will be spending their time looking up to make sure something isn't falling on them?!

Rolling Eyes

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Residents in Tennessee Report Earth Shaking & Mysterious Explosion Sounds - 2/12/   Residents in Tennessee Report Earth Shaking & Mysterious Explosion Sounds - 2/12/ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:33 pm

maybe this picture is a little more appropriate...Laugh or cry?

planetx planetx planetx planetx planetx planetx

angry spin

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Residents in Tennessee Report Earth Shaking & Mysterious Explosion Sounds - 2/12/   Residents in Tennessee Report Earth Shaking & Mysterious Explosion Sounds - 2/12/ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Warrior Shepard wrote:
maybe this picture is a little more appropriate...Laugh or cry?

planetx planetx planetx planetx planetx planetx

angry spin

listen-up Run and Scream!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Residents in Tennessee Report Earth Shaking & Mysterious Explosion Sounds - 2/12/   Residents in Tennessee Report Earth Shaking & Mysterious Explosion Sounds - 2/12/ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Residents in Tennessee Report Earth Shaking & Mysterious Explosion Sounds - 2/12/
Page 1 of 1