Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TIDBITS JULY

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 5:22 pm

https://twitter.com/JerryFalwellJr/status/1278727734806687746

I’ve been saying for months that Bush, Romney, Obama, Clinton are all members of the same “club” and all part of the swamp."

>Hundreds of former George W. Bush officials launch pro-Biden super PAC <

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 8:08 pm

>Hundreds of former George W. Bush officials launch pro-Biden super PAC <

R or D - doesn't matter - Both are opposite ends of the same turd!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 11:51 am

You know that EO about ill gotten gains belonging to the US.  Sound like the Bible transfer of wealth to you?  We may get out of taxes yet.   Or, it goes to Mars...sigh.

I happen to think the Mars venture is the dumbest thing ever!  Just ambush whoever gets there on their way back down and take their stuff!  'Stage coaching'. The Wild West.  The American Way.

Like after totally raping the earth, God's going to let us start on Mars.  Suuure.

--------------------------------------------------------------
And now somebody in a better mood:
COSweda:
The economy recovery is going TEN TIMES AS FAST AS EXPECTED. Obama's best YEAR was 2014, with 3 million jobs created. Trump just created 5 million jobs IN ONE MONTH. During a pandemic and partial economic shutdown.
--------------------------------------
Twtr:

Almost universally, you become what you hate. The endless, absurd war on “racism” has produced more of it than this country has seen in decades.
--------------------------------------

Trump delegated his campaign to the democrats. So far they are doing a pretty good job.
---------------------------------------
CATTURD:    I Love him.  The name makes me chuckle.  Everything he says is funny...

Wouldn’t the safest place to jail Ghislaine Maxwell be Bubba Wallace’s garage? The FBI has already concluded there’s no nooses in there
---------------------------------------
Twitter's so thoughtful:

Twitter@Twitter· Jul 2
You can have an edit button when everyone wears a mask
--------------------------------

FBI Hires Top-Rated Italian Bodyguard Hiluigi Clintonelli To Protect Ghislaine Maxwell

TIDBITS  JULY JBI1_qsW?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 1:07 pm

Troops coming home to their families.  Straightens out priorities.

https://twitter.com/AntonioSabatoJr/status/1279399082511884288

-------------------------------------------
Not every vet received a warm welcome.  I'll never understand how the country blamed our troops, the sons and daughters of the Nation.

A VET:
"thank you America for changing the views you have to our Military. When I was in the Army from 1972, We got "Spit on" called baby killers, We never got such a welcome Home as they have now. I love my country and was PROUD to serve. Thank you AMERICA"
------------------------------------

Our country needs to get back to hugging - HUGS are healing!! God Bless America and our president

--------------------------------------------

Abdullah Aljhdali @AbdullahAljhda1

·7m
Replying to @AntonioSabatoJr and @realDonaldTrump
Everyone on the earth love America
------------------------------

@ETheFriend

·
3h
Happy Independence Day!
TIDBITS  JULY EcFo-4HXsAIIK4T?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:41 pm

Recent big money trails:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_DC0luaGcM   11 mins

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 5:55 pm

Look out Willie J.,  even if most of it is redacted.

It's in my email for JW, but not on the website yet, so I hope link works:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/investigative-bulletin/mena-uncovered-judicial-watch-discloses-secret-cia-report/?utm_source=deployer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=tipsheet&utm_term=members&utm_content=20200706172822

(We were told it was coming by our friend)
Judicial Watch recently obtained new documents related to mysterious Mena Airfield in Arkansas. They shed more light on what happened at Mena and what then-Governor Bill Clinton knew about it.
Strange events unfolded at Mena, a small city in remote western Arkansas, in the 1980s. When Bill Clinton became president, Mena got a closer look. 
Evidence emerged suggesting that the CIA was operating in the area in the early 1980s; that a major cocaine and gun smuggler was based at the airfield; and that the U.S. military was somehow involved. Conspiracy theories sprouted.

The Clinton Administration batted away concerns about Mena as the rantings of its right-wing enemies.
At a 1994 news conference, in his only statement about Mena, President Clinton dodged a question about what he knew when he was governor. Federal authorities “didn’t tell me anything about it,” he said, noting that the events “were primarily a matter for federal jurisdiction.” He added, “we had nothing—zero—to do with it.”

For the first time, we learn that an unnamed official “personally briefed the supervisor of the Arkansas State Police district” for Mena, “the Mayor of Mena,” “the Mena Chief of Police or the county sheriff, and the person responsible for operating Mena Intermountain Airport” about the joint-training exercise with the CIA.

Another significant takeaway from the report: the other federal agency involved in that joint training exercise in the Arkansas woods? It was the Defense Department. That’s new, too.

The report states that the “CIA participated in a Department of Defense (DoD) training exercise.”And that the CIA contracted for extensive aircraft maintenance work at Mena airfield.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 5:59 pm

Another one:  This one IS on the website
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/power-unmasking-records/?

Judicial Watch Sues State Department for Requests of Former U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power to Unmask Identities of U.S. Citizens

Last edited by Dove on Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 6:47 pm

https://twitter.com/COsweda/status/1280242147103346688/photo/1

One tweet from several that tell a story at the right of the picture.  This man is something else to read. This one mostly about how the dems are following Hitler's management tactics straight into total annihilation. 

"Right now, we're seeing a Category 5 crapstorm of abnormality.

What makes it so incomprehensible is how self-defeating it is.

Mob rule, politicians barking at the moon, academics spouting infantile overstatement...and a senile presidential nominee."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 7:02 pm

#STONE Emergency motion filed by Roger Stone with DC Court of Appeals seeks more time to surrender to Bureau of Prisons citing “life threatening risk” COVID-19. District Judge would only push back until mid-July.
They let the murderers and rapists out tho.
TIDBITS  JULY EcR1iGvXsAE6gVE?format=jpg&name=large
TIDBITS  JULY EcR1iGxXkAElmG2?format=jpg&name=small
https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1280277429085487104
-Follow Catherine's pen-

Comment:  Yet Michael Cohen is spotted out and dining in a restaurant in Midtown Manhattan, ...
What a joke...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 7:08 pm

How POTUS got elected, from a 2017 interview. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtJnUqThBHU

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 10:11 am

https://twitter.com/QanonPalmdale

domestic and intl terrorism reports.
---------------------------

ZEROHEDGE.COM Deutsche Bank "Inexcusably Failed" To Monitor Jeffery Epstein's Accounts, Fined $150 Million

Facebook Folds: Will Now Police Speech After Advertiser Exodus

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 12:24 pm

BREAKING: Report: Hours before Puerto Rico’s fmr Justice Secretary was fired, last Friday, by Governor
@wandavazquezg
, the JS recommended a special prosecutor investigate the Governor for her role in a scandal involving a warehouse of unused disaster aid

https://twitter.com/julito77/status/1280490145490272256

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 7:05 pm

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1291387/Tropical-Storm-Cristobal-projected-path-US-Gulf-Coast-NOAA-NHC-latest-update

Hurricane season has been particularly active in 2020, with Tropical Storm Cristobal becoming the earliest third-named system to form in any Atlantic hurricane season in recorded history. The Gulf Coast consists of the coastline along the south of the United States where they meet the Gulf of Mexico.

Cristobal is currently churning over eastern Mexico and is expected to emerge into the Gulf of Mexico later on Friday.
The system will then make its way towards a northern Gulf Coast landfall by Sunday.
Cristobal's heavy rain and high surf should begin to reach the Gulf Coast on Saturday.

(Prayers for DONE, and everyone)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 7:12 pm

https://www.teaparty247.org/im-your-worst-nightmare-the-next-stage-of-racially-motivated-uprisings-have-begun-and-its-terrifying/

Over the weekend, videos began to go viral of a group of heavily armed members of what appears to be an all-black militia confronting white motorists and revealing a bit of their political aims.
This is no Black Lives Matter.
BizPac Review reports that the incident appeared to take place on the Fourth of July at Stone Mountain Park outside Atlanta, Georgia where the armed militia members prevented traffic from passing.
One of the men can be heard shouting, “What the f*ck you laughing at!”

The black militia is led by Grand Master Jay, and is called NFAC — which stands for “Not F*cking Around Coalition.”
Jay is advocating for a “new black nation,” and is calling on the U.S. government to cede the state of Texas to them — it’s highly probable that Texans may have a say in the matter.
The militia marched on Stone Mountain Park to call for the giant Confederate rock carving at the site to be removed.
Speaking into a bullhorn, Grand Master Jay taunted “scared-a**” white “rednecks,” effectively challenging them to battle it out.
Described as a “black power militia,” Grand Master Jay encouraged the heavily armed men clad in black to use deadly force against white people if they are confronted.
He also stressed that they are not a part of BLM.
“F**k Black Lives Matter. We don’t f**k with them. We don’t talk. We don’t sing. We ain’t tryin’ to overcome,” Jay said.
“Do not point your weapon at anybody unless they do something to you first,” he told the militia members. “Under Georgia law, you have the right to use deadly force to kill they a**. And I expect that out of every last one of you motherf**kers out here today.”
Angela Stanton King, the goddaughter of Alveda King, Martin Luther King Jr.’s niece, took to Twitter in response to the black militia chanting “black power.”
“Can I ask a question? Please no one attack me. But, if we can say Black Power how come they can’t say White Power? I’m just asking TIDBITS  JULY 1f629,” she tweeted.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 7:18 pm

https://www.teaparty247.org/ron-paul-says-the-media-is-lying-about-the-second-wave-heres-why/

More confirmation of what we've been reporting.
TIDBITS  JULY EcUsGRlWAAEM44Q?format=jpg&name=large

Last edited by Dove on Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 7:27 pm

TIDBITS  JULY EcXCjC1XkAECvkZ?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EcXCjC1XkAECvkZ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 8:06 am

It was a long time ago that we read George Papa's te4stimony.  Back when we had time to read 14 pages or so, if memory serves.  So, he's been waiting a long time.

George Papa.  His vindication seems to have caught by an obstruction in the sewer drain.
'Focus'?  Well,  100 things at once, times 20. 

But here's his two players together:

Keep focused on these two individuals: Alexander Downer (represents Australia’s spying on the campaign) and Stefan Halper. Who instructed them to spy on me and the try to sabotage the campaign could have only come from Brennan/Clapper. Their names will be in headlines soon
TIDBITS  JULY EcWEp4OXgAEOHfj?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 8:14 am

Wow. MIT and Harvard are suing the Department of Homeland Security over the new ICE rule, which would force international students to leave the country if their classes are online because of the pandemic.
(cry babies...)
TIDBITS  JULY EcZ13DtWoAAyZ9Y?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 10:54 am

Here is a sucky, soppy retelling of the evil Vidmin..now a persecuted knight in the defense of the American Way.
IOW, it's a disgusting bucket of beyond whitewash lies!  Saying POTUS doesn't respect the Military!
Suuure.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22LTC%20Vindman%22&src=trend_click

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 10:07 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-director-wray-says-half-of-bureaus-5000-counterintelligence-cases-are-related-to-china

FBI Director Wray says half of bureau’s 5,000 counterintelligence cases are related to China

Most Americans have likely had their information stolen already, Wray says

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 4:05 pm

Gregg Favre

@GreggFavre
3h

3RD Alarm fire on USS Bonhomme Richard (LHD-6) at Naval Base San Diego.

SDFD & Federal Fire have unified command for what sounds like a below deck fire, possibly in a hanger bay

Initial reports of an explosion & injuries.

As both a fireman & a sailor, thoughts with all aboard.
TIDBITS  JULY EcvrFCNWsAEemgZ?format=jpg&name=small

More views of the #fire burning now on board US #Navy amphibious ship USS #BONHOMME RICHARD LHD6 at 32nd Street Naval Station in San Diego. Reports so far indicate 3 sailors, 1 SDFD fireman injured. At the moment the fire seems to be growing Posted 3 hrs ago.

TIDBITS  JULY EcvuJViXoAAb7EC?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 4:29 pm

New report: at least 18 injured

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 4:48 pm

Bonhomme Richard fire: local news sources for anyone interested. A few links below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/local/uss-bonhomme-richard-on-fire-at-naval-base-san-diego/509-6aec1280-f709-4e88-b9ee-2d393f942467

https://knx1070.radio.com/articles/fire-and-explosion-aboard-uss-bonhomme-richard-in-san-diego

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/military/story/2020-07-12/blaze-on-board-uss-bonhamme-richard-at-naval-base-san-diego

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 2:45 pm

https://www.americanlibertyreport.com/

Bombshell Court Ruling: Steele Dossier “Inaccurate and Misleading” to Ensure a Hillary Clinton Presidential Win

Members of the fake news and establishment media who falsely claimed President Trump colluded with Russia suffered yet another blow to their credibility. A British judge recently ruled that ex-spy Christopher Steele will have to pay damages for the “inaccurate and misleading” dossier he engineered to “ensure Hillary Clinton’s election as president.” Adding insult to injury, Steele will also have to pay out 36,000 Pounds (about $45,000) for violations of Britain’s Data Protection Act 1998.

A pair of partners at Alfa Bank brought a civil lawsuit after discovering the opposition document paid for by the Clinton Campaign and Democratic National Committee includes lies that the financial sector organization funneled “illicit cash” to Russian President Vladimir Putin. Steele, who operated under the entity Orbis Business, has been ordered to pay damages specifically to Alfa Bank’s Petr Aven and Mikhail Fridman “for the loss of autonomy, distress and reputational damage caused by the breaches of duty,” Justice Mark Warby of the High Court of England and Wales reportedly stated.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 8:39 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/black-lives-matter-leader-charged-pimping-17-year-old-girl/

A prominent Black Lives Matter organizer and co-founder was arrested last month and charged with human trafficking and prostitution.
Charles Wade was busted at a Howard Johnson Inn in College Park, Maryland, on April 25. Wade was living at a motel room where he allegedly pimped a 17-year-old girl, police said, according to The Daily Caller.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 8:41 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/big-tech-now-censoring-bean-cans-twitter-censors-photos-goya-beans-potentially-sensitive-content/

Big Tech Now Censoring Bean Cans! Twitter Censors Photos of Goya Beans as “Potentially Sensitive Content”
TIDBITS  JULY Goya-beans

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 8:44 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/total-failure-governor-cuomo-new-york-state-higher-coronavirus-numbers-country-world/

TOTAL FAILURE: New York State and Governor Cuomo Had the Worst Coronavirus Death Ratio in the World – Higher than Any State and Higher than ANY NATION!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 9:12 am

TIDBITS  JULY EcUFyONXsAAPSgF?format=jpg&name=small
I had this saved in drafts, and this is the thread it landed in.  (so, sue me if you must..) Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 9:30 pm

https://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00744946/1425125/sa/ALL

Biden donations from Fed. Elections Commission. 
https://conservativefighters.org/news/james-murdoch-wife-give-1-23-million-to-biden-campaign/

There are a total of 19883 Itemized Receipts
James Murdoch, the son of billionaire and Fox Corporation founder Rupert Murdoch, and his wife Kathryn have donated $1.23 million to former Vice President Joe Biden’s presidential campaign, according to filings.

-------------------------------
Mary Grump  er..Trump
TIDBITS  JULY Untitled-3-40-400x240

RBG SAYS SHE'S NOT PLANNING ON RETIRING  !

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 9:33 pm

Federal law enforcement officials have reportedly started to whisk suspected rioters off the streets of Portland in unmarked cars as the Trump administration begins to make good on its promise to “quell” the violence in the city.

TIDBITS  JULY Untitled-5-15

The Texas Department of State Health Services has seen to it that some 3,600 “probable” coronavirus cases have been removed from the state’s total positive COVID case count.
Before Thursday, the San Antonio Health Department was counting positive antigen tests in their total reported counts of positive COVID cases. The antigen tests are considered “probable,” unlike the more sensitive molecular PCR tests.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2020 1:03 pm

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23RIPSir&src=trend_click

Congressman John Lewis has passed away.  I think it was expected.  Some were talking about his
possibly passing maybe a month ago. 

https://twitter.com/sfpelosi/status/1284487274701262848

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2020 1:08 pm

Also passing away yesterday:
C. T. Vivian
Cordy Tindell Vivian was an American minister, author, and close friend and lieutenant of Martin Luther King Jr. during the Civil Rights Movement. Vivian resided in Atlanta, Georgia, and founded the C. T. Vivian Leadership Institute, Inc. He was a member of the Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gHJjbDofd0&feature=youtu.be

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2020 1:10 pm

More on C.T. Vivian.  These men (and women) held to a standard of conduct we could emulate while seeking their just freedoms.  And they were incredibly brave.

From the yt video:
Civil Rights in Selma, Alabama 1965. Attempt to register to vote.
Rev. C. T. Vivian of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, SCLC, is telling the Dallas County Sheriff Jim Clark (a staunch segregationist) that by not letting them into the courthouse, he's breaking an injunction. He continues to berate him and says that he (sheriff) is trying to intimidate them by making the marchers wait in the rain when they just want to register to vote. Sheriff turns to talk to one of the officers beside him. Reporter holding microphone to Reverend. Sheriff responds that he's actually looking at the people in the crowd who have committed felonies. Revenend responds that if he'd just let them register then he'd be able to find that out. As Sheriff Clark goes inside, Rev. Vivian goes up courthouse stairs continuing to talk. More officers appear from the courthouse and one hits one of the people. There's a scream and someone on the ground. You can hear the Rev. say that they can arrest them but they don't have to beat them. Police shoving people back, holding batons. Some of the marchers come to the aid of one of the men who was shoved.
Sheriff leaves courthouse with other officers while Rev. continues to talk to him. More pushing and shoving. Officer telling person who's filming everything to leave or turn camera off? Cameraman moves away a bit but still filming. Officers pushing people as well as cameraman, across street from courthouse. Older white man appears before camera trying to cover lens with his hand. Across street, other officers walk closely behind another protestor to force him away from courthouse. Someone says they have a right to be there.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2020 1:37 pm

If Planned Parenthood took one month off from killing babies, more than 28 thousand children in America WOULD still be alive.

TIDBITS  JULY EdKEe6-XoAAdaIz?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2020 7:59 pm

David F. determined that the 'poisonous fruit' was a quince.
https://www.thespruceeats.com/what-is-quince-1705661

Quince is believed to predate the apple. Many references to fruit in ancient texts, such as the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden, were probably referring to the quince.

Yet in the telling, it's often referred to as an apple.  I ran across this tonite which might explain where the apple idea came from. 

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Vine-of-Sodom.php4

Referred to only in Deut. 32:32. Among the many conjectures as "to this tree, the most probable is that it is the `osher of the" "Arabs, which abounds in the region of the Dead Sea. Its fruit" "are the so-called "apples of Sodom," which, though beautiful to" "the eye, are exceedingly bitter to the taste. (See" [657]EN-GEDI.) The people of Israel are referred to here by "Moses as being utterly corrupt, bringing forth only bitter" fruit.
--
and 'the vine of Sodom':  https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Vine_of_Sodom/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 7:44 am

Awful.

TIDBITS  JULY EdV6cCiXgAE5emn?format=jpg&name=medium
BREAKING: Gunman dressed as FedEx deliveryman shoots husband and son of federal judge Esther Salas at their New Jersey home, killing the son. Salas was in the basement and not injured. Motive unknown - NBC/ABC

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 10:30 am

You can register and 'attend' tomorrow's presentation  (I'm registered) and will take notes.

https://www.anymeeting.com/AccountManager/RegEv.aspx?PIID=EF51DD80844F3C

TIDBITS  JULY EdXtTQqWoAAPDqN?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 12:47 pm

https://truepundit.com/jeffrey-epsteins-private-banker-at-deutsche-executive-suicide-before-feds-questioned-him/

From DECEMBER 2019

Jeffrey Epstein’s Private Banker at Deutsche & Citi Found Swinging From a Rope; Executive ‘Suicide’ Before FBI Questioned Him
AND  https://truepundit.com/prince-andrews-cousin-says-ghislaine-maxwell-has-secret-video-of-him/  Breaking 1 hr ago
(E. already said turn him over...it's the best thing to do)

And catch this: https://truepundit.com/shock-video-foxs-geraldo-goes-all-in-for-epsteins-indicted-pedophile-pimp-ghislaine-maxwell-harmless-should-be-free-on-bail/

I heard part of that interview...think it was with Hannity, who was shocked at Geraldo's
position.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 12:52 pm

BREAKING, CONFIRMED:

https://www.waynedupree.com/2020/07/judge-salas-murder-suicide/

Report: “FedEx” Assassin Who Shot “Epstein Judge’s” Family Was Just Found Dead From Apparent “Suicide”
The suspect was later found dead of an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound near Liberty, New York, multiple law enforcement sources told ABC News. A municipal employee discovered the body in a car.
The deceased suspect was an attorney who had a case before Judge Salas in 2015, sources said.
A FedEx package addressed to Judge Salas was discovered in the car, sources said. The suspect who opened fire at the New Jersey home of US District Judge Esther Salas died by suicide near Liberty, NY, multiple law enforcement sources told ABC News.
(Suuure)  Zerohedge agrees:

zerohedge@zerohedge
1h

#The Man Who Tried To Kill The Epstein Judge Did Not Kill Himself

too soon?

------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 1:22 pm

CHAD !  TA-DAH!  The name of the latest covid vaccine.  Really!?!
TIDBITS  JULY EdYbe4LUYAY0WMs?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 1:11 pm

Following the E. spy arrest post I looked thru some of https://twitter.com/NCSCgov
and saw this substantiation: 

NCSC  @NCSCgov
Jul 13
A reminder of the laws compelling Chinese companies to assist China’s national security efforts. Every Chinese tech firm is required by Chinese law to provide information they obtain or information stored on their networks to China’s state security apparatus if requested to do so

TIDBITS  JULY Ec0BzIkXYAc81Gq?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 5:39 pm

If you aren't in the habit of following E on twitter or at https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t24943p150-q-related-july-2020#73081

I would say you want to see what's been posted.

You'll notice alot of cognitive dissonance, and alot of patience on E.'s part.
-----

We, at least, aren't shocked by bad news after all this time, and thru the faith we've hopefully built up over time. 
still, it's a very sad thing to contemplate and it will be terrible to watch, I fully expect.
Kent State will pale I'm sure.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 7:22 am

Joe's brain strikes again.  You can (sadly) even hear it here.

https://twitter.com/drdavidsamadi/status/1286052706298232834

Dr. David Samadi@drdavidsamadi
As a physician, I am genuinely concerned about Joe Biden’s mental state.
What is he trying to say here?
---------------------
Joe: ".@JoeBiden: "I had nurses at Walter Reed hospital who would bend down and whisper in my ear, go home and get me pillows. They would … actually breathe in my nostrils to make me move, to get me moving.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 7:26 am

One more:  a JOE classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaytmNFMQmE

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 12:50 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/kim-gardner-staffer-tampered-patricia-mccloskeys-inoperable-hand-gun-disassembled-gun-put-back-together-make-work/

Kim Gardner Staffer Tampered with Patricia McCloskey’s Inoperable Hand Gun – Disassembled Gun and Put It Back Together to Make It Work!
Then pressed charges

And everything at www.thegatewaypundit.com

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 4:12 pm

Dr. Robert Redfield, CDC Director, told the hosts of GMA this morning that he would “absolutely” send his grandkids back to school this fall, ABC reports.
On GMA this morning, Redfield was asked about whether schools should open in the fall. Robert said that he thinks “it’s really important to get our schools open.” He says that “opening schools” isn’t the economy vs public health, but rather “it’s public health versus public health.”
Dr. Redfield explained that having schools closed has increased public health consequences for K-12 students. He wanted to make sure that school districts know how important it is to work with the CDC to get their classrooms open safely.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 4:24 pm

Gates still at it:

Bill Gates warns that multiple doses of any coronavirus vaccine may be necessary, schools could be closed until fall 2021 and says 'serious mistakes were made' by the US with the handling of COVID-19

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8551511/Bill-Gates-warns-multiple-doses-vaccine-against-coronavirus-necessary.html

• Bill Gates spoke to CBS News's Norah O'Donnell on Wednesday night

• Gates said that 'serious mistakes' were made by the Trump administration

• He said silencing experts like Dr Anthony Fauci and CDC chiefs was illogical

• Gates said that getting pupils back to school was of immense importance

• He pushed for more to be done to reassure teachers and parents about schools

• Gates addressed conspiracy theories, saying he hoped the truth would come out

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 5:02 pm

Why CHINA bought so much of our corn (as POTUS mentioned in presser)

Anon reported:
Besides flooding, there are reports of drought in the north, flooding the rest of the country plus the locust infestation
im thinking its the perfect reason to invade thailand, viet, burma, malaysia, cambodia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erONP33MBlA&t=10s

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 10:42 am

There are lawsuits coming, but I hope for criminal prosecution.  'Knowingly'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=xHUIqpequ5Y&feature=emb_logo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 11:20 am

One more-
This is the man who, along with his wife, attempted to defend his home when the thugs breached the security gate.
And he spelled out exactly what is really happening and why.

It is alleged that they took the wife's non functioning gun and made it functional in order to file charges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be_fiDxn2-g&list=UULoNQH9RCndfUGOb2f7E1Ew

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TIDBITS  JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS JULY   TIDBITS  JULY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIDBITS JULY
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next