Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Truly Despicable

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Truly Despicable Empty
PostSubject: The Truly Despicable   The Truly Despicable I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 3:23 pm

I'd guess more of this is coming out now because of Ghislaine, but I don't want to clog
up Q Related with it.  Though we did look at one group recently on that thread.

https://twitter.com/CarrollQuigley1/status/1161538663366451200

Jimmy Iovine founded Interscope Records. He's behind Dr. Dre, Eminem, Puff Daddy, Gaga & others.
He's who Rachel Chandler was connected to when she was photographed with Eminem & Puff.
Iovine's son went to school with Rachel at Brentwood in LA.

----
Jimmy is a mogul who got his start with David Geffen.

Here's a good place to start with this crew.

https://www.businessinsider.com/obamas-on-david-geffens-yacht-with-celebrity-guests-2017-4

The billionaire entertainment mogul David Geffen has set sail on his $590 million luxury yacht, Rising Sun, and as usual, he has a ton of boldface names with him, including the Obamas.
The 74-year-old mogul is known for cruising the high seas with celebrity guests. This time, he was joined by Barack and Michelle Obama, who were vacationing with Oprah Winfrey, Bruce Springsteen, and Tom Hanks.
The Truly Despicable WDP0QI-Y?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Truly Despicable   The Truly Despicable I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 4:02 pm

Pics at link (Business Insider) above. (they won't copy)

David Geffen. He's a founder of DreamWorks SKG, Asylum Records, Geffen Records, and DGC Records. He's worth $7.4 billion.

During this time, the Obamas were vacationing at a nearby exclusive resort, The Brando, on the private island of Tetiaroa.

(Another island to dig?)
---------------------------------

Mariah Carey and her then-fiancé, billionaire James Packer, spent the Fourth of July in 2016 on the Rising Sun in Capri.

The model partied on the boat with Derek Blasberg and Dasha Zhukova, the wife of Russian oligarch Roman Abramovich.

From the 7 Houses section on Q related.
------------------------------------------------------------

Rita Wilson, Gayle King, Paul McCartney, and Oprah also spent time on the yacht ..

... as well as Julia Roberts and Maria Shriver.

And even when he's not on his yacht, Geffen is surrounded by a celebrity crowd. Here, he's pictured with Kloss, Princess Beatrice of York, Ivanka Trump, and her husband, Jared Kushner.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Truly Despicable   The Truly Despicable I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 4:26 pm

https://www.businessinsider.com/obamas-post-white-house-tropical-tour-2017-4

Might as well..the article was right there.

...kicked off their tropical tour with a visit to entrepreneur Richard Branson's private Necker Island.
The next stop was The Brando, a luxury island resort on the atoll of Tetiaroa in French Polynesia. The resort is so exclusive, it can only be reached by boat or by two-engined Air Tetiaroa planes, according to People magazine. The former president has been there since March 15, while Michelle only joined her husband last week.  (article pub'd Apr 17)

In mid-March, Barack Obama jetted off to The Brando, a resort on Tetiaroa, which is a private island in French Polynesia... traveled to the island by private jet from nearby Tahiti.

The Brando is named after the late Marlon Brando, who bought the island in 1967.

After a month, they joined the yacht party above.
(that wasn't much of a deal.  When do the beans spill on Branson?  No Branson beans?)

they must have saved up every penny of that 8 year salary...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Truly Despicable   The Truly Despicable I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 4:50 pm

Back to the purpose of the thread to begin with...

Well here's Dasha (who was married to Roman Abramovich) again hanging out with Rachel Chandler.
The Truly Despicable EB6dQirXYAIWL27?format=jpg&name=small

Then we have Rachael marrying into the Guinness family:  Tom Guinness.
 photographer Rachel Chandler and stylist **Tom Guinness’

The Truly Despicable Rachel-chandler-wedding-1_184149600350

This is Dan (whoever he is) dressed as a rabbit in honor of Easter Sunday. (at the wedding location)

The Truly Despicable Img-rachelchandlerwedding15_150101900739

This is the groom participating in an artsy-fartsy show-they are SO not alright.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YXHCBuc17A  (2 min)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Truly Despicable   The Truly Despicable I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 11:39 am

This is a video of Tom Hanks talking about the abuse he suffered from his older brother.

Yes, psychology has explanations for why victims repeat something so horrendous.  They do not seem to have answers as to how to prevent it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3zsew-LGg8&feature=youtu.be

and this woman who has published a great deal of info on child ritual abuse, naming names, explaining how's and why's.  But not every reader thread is accessible.

https://saybravethings.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truly Despicable   The Truly Despicable I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Truly Despicable
Page 1 of 1