Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Things CHINA

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 9:17 pm

Kevin R Hogan
@KRHogan_NTD
3h

The
@StateDept
said #China is advancing a “Might Makes Right” campaign in the #SouthChinaSea. An official said #Beijing wants the region under its dominion and wants to replace international law with rule by threats and coercion.
Watch for expert analysis

Video https://twitter.com/KRHogan_NTD/status/1283541822523015177

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by researcher on Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : unpin)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 9:44 pm

Look for a new cold war to develop between the USA and China. Remember the cold war with Soviet Russia? Remember the old iron curtain days? Maybe we' could call this one the bamboo curtain.

American industry, those greedy money grubbing bastards that moved into China for cheap labor and more profit, better get their collective asses moved back home - and fast. That goes for any other countries industries that did the same. I'd support a total and complete worldwide lock down of anything Chinese for as long as it takes. Let the Chi-coms go down - don't send aid, sanction any nations not on board.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 10:05 pm

That reminds me, but I don't know why..UK is onboard with bypassing Huawai(not spelled right and I'm getting too tired)  for 5G

and after yesterday's stance on Hong Kong,  Admin has said today, US is open for all HK refugees.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 12:04 am

Dove wrote:
That reminds me, but I don't know why..UK is onboard with bypassing Huawai(not spelled right and I'm getting too tired)  for 5G

and after yesterday's stance on Hong Kong,  Admin has said today, US is open for all HK refugees.

To say that China is pissed about Huawei is an understatement. This knocks out their big 'eye in the sky spy' plans. CCP is left sucking on some nasty butt-hole.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1309295/china-news-huawei-5g-uk-oliver-dowden-announcement-boris-johnson-latest

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/uk-bans-huawei-5g-networks-12931892

US is open for all HK refugees.

Sarcasm OFF  ON

But, but . . . can't be. We only let Muslim jihads in. Musta been a typo.

Sarcasm OFF  ON

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 6:21 pm

2020_07_16 Fox News with Secretary Pompeo on China

11 minutes of everything to like about Secretary Pompeo. I'm glad that we have him. On China Mr. Pompeo seems to pretty much agree with mine and Doves postings above. He does speak on other topics too besides just the China problem. They’re worth hearing as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V90MOBlWGkU

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 4:12 pm

Well, anyone wondering what's been happening between the USA and China over this past week? I've been tracking all things China as closely as possible but Lisa Havens just put it all in a nutshell for us. Her short 7 minute video below from today is a must watch for the curious. WWIII you say? Don't be surprised. I believe as many like myself do that WWIII started quite a while back. It just hasn't gone kinetic and gotten HOT yet. I hope it doesn't come down to that - BUT, well you know - the military industrial complex needs a shooting war to keep the munitions and weapons factories going. Now that we are exiting the middle east the money has to be kept flowing.

Not that China doesn't deserve everything they have coming. They've certainly earned it. So have the treasonous bastards right here at home in the USA who are just as culpable as China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsGilk6cdp8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 4:33 pm

We have alot of posts between this thread and China, but this one is the least specific to an occurrence.

(seems to me I've heard "We have it ALL" in the wind)

CCP Leak Confirms Pfizer, AstraZeneca Employed 123 Communist Party Members

https://nationalfile.com/chinese-virus-chinese-vaccine-ccp-leak-confirms-pfizer-astrazeneca-employed-123-communist-party-members/

A leaked list of 1.95 million Chinese Communist Party members, containing apparently thousands of names of individuals living in the West and employed in government or top corporations, includes 123 names of individuals who work for pharmaceutical giants Pfizer and AstraZeneca. Both companies are currently engaged in the ongoing COVID-19 vaccination effort.

Additionally, a newly unearthed memo now implicates Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) in Biden’s connections to China. The memo lists Harris as one of the “key contacts” for the Biden family business’s “Phase One Domestic Contacts/Project.”

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 5:29 pm

Ya know, I've been considering a dedicated China, China, China topic for a while and pinning it up top. I'd completely forgotten about this thread. Since we are in a cold war with China already and it looks like it could go hot any time I think I'll just pin this one since it already has legs.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 8:36 pm

See the SkyNews link at the very bottom to see what this is all about.

https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/1338069783753834496

All Things CHINA Codemo11

https://twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/status/1338028015649841152

All Things CHINA Sky_ne10

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6215946537001

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 11:00 am

Multiple China threads are going on. This is a hot subject. I'm posting links in this newly minted "Everything China" topic. Will y'all please do the same on China stuff and also post here so we can find it all again easily.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t26280-2020_12_10-steve-quayle-doug-hagmann-the-dragon-is-here-hr

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t26304-steve-quayle-on-hagman-battle-going-on-in-states-hal-turner-praised-more#79883

Back to top Go down

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: TONIGHT'S HAL TURNER SHOW: MORE THAN TWENTY UNITED STATES GOVERNORS found on member list of China Communist Party Computers   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 4:54 pm

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/

TONIGHT'S HAL TURNER SHOW: MORE THAN TWENTY UNITED STATES GOVERNORS found on member list of China Communist Party Computers after HACK! 1.95 Million Member names and addresses revealed
On tonight's Hal Turner Show, I WILL REVEAL THE NAMES OF MORE THAN U.S. STATE GOVERNORS WHO ARE MEMBERS OF THE CHINA COMMUNIST PARTY!

Tune-in tonight beginning at 9:00 PM eastern Time.  

The radio show airs from 9:00-10:00 PM eastern US time on WBCQ, WRMI and KYAH radio, and can also be heard live on the net using the LISTEN ONLINE links in the menu bar above.  Those links go active about one hour before the show begins, and stream commercial-free music until the show starts.

To listen on WBCQ, tune your shortwave to either 7.490   or 6.160

To listen via WRMI, tune to 5.950 Shortwave
Back to top Go down

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Gordon Chang: U.S. should shutter Chinese consulates   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 5:46 pm

https://www.wnd.com/2020/12/gordon-chang-u-s-shutter-chinese-consulates/

Gordon Chang: U.S. should shutter Chinese consulates

'It is in America's interest to get its companies out of that country'

All Things CHINA RunruhBy Bob Unruh
Published December 14, 2020 at 5:35pm

All Things CHINA Globe-world-earth-planet-china-hemisphere-far-east-global-warming-climate-change-pixabay
Amid the revelations of espionage by the communist regime, a China expert is urging the federal government to shut down Beijing's consulates in the United States.
"China's influence, intelligence and infiltration attempts are overwhelming America. Given the emergency, Washington should immediately close down all of China's bases of operation in the U.S., including its four remaining consulates," wrote Gordon Chang, author of "The Coming Collapse of China" and a senior fellow at the Gatestone Institute.
Chang said it is also in America's interest to get its companies out of China, "for moral as well as other reasons."
TRENDING: Watch military crowd erupt with love when Trump walks onto field at Army-Navy game
He cited the scandal involving the relationship between U.S. Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., and suspected Chinese spy Christine Fang.
"China has hundreds — perhaps thousands — of agents in the U.S. identifying, grooming, supporting, influencing, compromising, and corrupting Americans in politics and other fields of importance to it," Chang said.
Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., told Fox News on Dec. 11 that there are "hundreds of thousands of people that act like spies that are coordinated by China."
Chang said Fang may have "honey-trapped" Swalwell, an allegation on which the Democrat has declined to comment.
He said each of China's estimated 370,000 students in American colleges and universities is a "potential agent because all are under a legal compulsion to commit espionage against the United States."
Chang said China is using its nationals to gather intel and its diplomatic facilities to process the information.
Last July, the State Department ordered China's consulate in Houston closed, because it was known to be a "hub of spying."
And James Olson, a former CIA counterintelligence chief, estimates that China, "conservatively," had more than 100 intel officers operating in New York.
FBI Director Christopher Wray said in July that China's agents are overwhelming U.S. law enforcement.
Dan Hoffman, a former CIA station chief, told Fox News' Harris Faulkner last Thursday that "China is flooding the zone," Chang noted.
The solution, he believes, is to cut off China's ability to embed spies.
"This means closing Beijing's four remaining consulates — Chicago, Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco — and substantially reducing the staff of the embassy. The embassy, in reality, needs only the ambassador, immediate family, and personal staff, not the hundreds currently assigned there," he said.
It's possible that China then would move its spies to banks or other businesses, but "that will take time and, in any event, Washington can order the closure of non-diplomatic outposts as well," Chang said.
If there's retaliation and China closes U.S. consulates?
"The U.S. should nonetheless act to show Beijing that it is absolutely determined to defend itself. Nothing says 'political will' more than being willing to take a big hit," he said.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 6:54 pm

[size=15]@Breaking911

[/size]
BREAKING: Trump administration to declassify unconfirmed intel that China offered bounties for attacks on US forces in Afghanistan - AXIOS

----------------------
comments: So between that and Covid or the China flu, why is that not being seen as an act of aggression or war??
------------------
(that is some strange wording in the AXIOS 'quote') (Sometimes such things are a tip-something to look and listen for..)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 1:40 pm

Last post here:  December 30th.  If it was a year ago, I think I'd believe it.

Is this what Jesus meant by the days will be shortened?

Secretary Pompeo
@SecPompeo
1h
All Things CHINA MWq1iE5L?format=png&name=origUS government account

What happens when China takes over a UN agency? Let's talk about the
@WHO
and the catastrophic failure of that agency to deal with #COVID19, just as they failed to deal with SARS. #ChinaLiedMillionsDied

All Things CHINA ErdURNyXIAU5Ed-?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 9:53 pm

China is all over the news as a real national security threat. Why is no one in the MSM talking about the chemical attack on America as they work with the Mexican Cartels??

The deadly partnership between the Mexican "Terror" Cartels and the Chinese is growing daily as Americans are dying alarming rates. Chinese are producing the lethal chemicals and making billions as communities are being destroyed. Chinese are also moving millions for the cartels!

He's talking about drugs, especially fentanyl.

video clip : https://twitter.com/derekmaltz_sr/status/1313567324331442177

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 9:04 pm

https://theprint.in/india/this-is-how-xi-jinping-gang-sidelined-ccp-deep-factions/604632/

This explains the 2 factions in operation in China.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 12:50 pm

From Levin last night (?)  short

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 10:08 am

Great Quote:
When someone shows you who they are believe them -- Maya Angelou

--------------
Bio-Weapons attack, agents infiltrating Congress, FBI, DOJ, & Federal courts refuse to investigate election rigging and Chinese agent infiltration,
China brags about buying politicians & corporate executives, Hunter Biden 2.1 billion from China!
Most would say we are at war today

a quick vid, subtitled, explaining China strategy from their point of view.
https://twitter.com/Michael89541443/status/1344383756719837186

And a quick read thru a thread.
This permeates our society. It won't be easy to remove.

https://twitter.com/BaldingsWorld/status/1372921692356407299

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 7:28 pm

Amazing comprehension here especially in light of all we know of China's control of shipping ports,
the New silk Road, and what's called the BRI: The Belt and Road Initiative, 
and what transpired with the Suez.   He wrote this in November of 2019.

It explains more of why the US doesn't call the shots.

https://twitter.com/man_integrated/status/1191754563310833664

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 7:31 pm

All Things CHINA Ex_d-4jW8AcWwgz?format=jpg&name=large

All Things CHINA Ex_eeh7WEAYDC2J?format=png&name=900x900
HERE'S HIS ACCT:  https://twitter.com/man_integrated/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 7:32 pm

All Things CHINA Ex_eEr-WYAgbXfH?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 7:35 pm

HUNTSMAN All Things CHINA 1f1fa-1f1f8
@man_integrated
8h

Our best strategists are still stumped by how to counter the missile and cyber threat.

This would argue that the US must think in terms of deploying our own advanced gray zone tactics, along with degrading and disrupting essential infrastructure for food, water, and energy.

Quote Tweet
All Things CHINA BwqfrgWn_miniIndo-Pacific News - Watching the CCP-China Threat
@IndoPac_Info
· Mar 28
#China's growing firepower casts doubt on whether #US could defend #Taiwan

In war games, China often wins & US warships & aircraft are kept at bay

China's growing military prowess & its aggressive rhetoric, is turning Taiwan into a potential flashpoint

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 1:42 pm

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/apr/22/us-scientists-feared-compromised-china/

Rising serpent All Things CHINA 1f1fa-1f1f8
@rising_serpent
1h
More than 500 scientists funded by the federal government and NIH are compromised by China.

You still expect me to believe that China has no influence on COVID research and policy within the United States?

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:56 pm

F**king thieving Chinese sons of bitches! I've enjoyed watching Mouse Trap Monday videos for ages but this 6½ minute video really boiled my blood. The original video (below bottom) is only 2 weeks old and the chinks didn't waste any time. Just 2 Flippin' weeks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt9jOJNHa88

Below is the original video for those interested. If you buy one of these traps - BUY AMERICAN!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08SL6KJ29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHwvVPT202Y

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 4:26 pm

[size=15]BenjaminT /Boycott 2022 Genocide Olympics

@BenjaminT0001

·
22h

[/size]
Chinese Military Scientists Discussed Weaponizing SARS Coronavirus 5 Years Before the Wuhan Virus Pandemic In A Document that Also Predicted A Third World War Would Be Fought With Biological Weapons .

All Things CHINA 1f6a8

‘Virus warfare’ in China military documents

The story is in print BUT behind paywall.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=TAWEB_WRE170_a_TWT&dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theaustralian.com.au%2Fnation%2Fpolitics%2Fchinese-military-scientists-discussed-weaponising-sars-coronaviruses%2Fnews-story%2F850ae2d2e2681549cb9d21162c52d4c0&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium&nk=9ff4f1136ef6d4d51b1ab08a7f13f757-1620509106

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 4:27 pm

Replying to
@BenjaminT0001

I Twitted This In Jan 2020:
Dr. Francis Boyle, Who Drafted the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act Gave a Detailed Statement Admitting That The Wuhan Virus Is An Offensive Biological Warfare Weapon And The WHO Already Knew About It -

https://www.heraldopenaccess.us/openaccess/coronavirus-is-a-biological-warfare-weapon

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 4:27 pm

lots on thread:
https://twitter.com/BenjaminT0001/status/1390822914807586820

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 8:33 am

· 19h
Replying to @Noahpinion
I'm genuinely baffled by this widespread response.

The COVID outbreak was among the most consequential events in a century. A lost year in life and productivity. Now we don't care how and why it happened? Why? Because the answer might be inconvenient to someone?

China

All Things CHINA 1f1e8-1f1f3

is currently using the Digital Yuan to dethrone the US Dollar! After the lawsuit end the US

All Things CHINA 1f1fa-1f1f8

will use XRP to dethrone the Digital Yuan

----------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 8:15 am

Read something this a.m. about the fact that the PLA-People's Liberation Army, the military branch
of the CCP, is involved in all their major corporate interests.

INCLUDING, therefore, Wuhan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Liberation_Army

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 10:40 pm

All Things CHINA E1PN3xyXsAAuYcs?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 9:34 am

Byron Wan
@Byron_Wan
1h

All Things CHINA 1f1e8-1f1f3's multi-year effort to influence the IOC, ranging from a Samaranch memorial park the size of 5 football fields to lucrative deals with Alibaba, provides a cautionary tale of how All Things CHINA 1f1e8-1f1f3 uses its global influence to co-opt international organizations.

How China Co-Opted the Olympics
Olympics bigwigs dismissed human rights abuses behind closed doors

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/how-china-co-opted-the-olympics/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 12:07 pm

NEW-NIFTY prenatal test is developed with the Chinese military. China's BGI Group,with links to the PLA,stores DNA from millions of women from 52 countries with the possible aim of developing genetically engineered pathogens targeted to specific genetic traits (BILD/Reuters)

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-china-bgi-dna/special-report-chinas-gene-giant-harvests-data-from-millions-of-women-idUSKCN2ED1A6

(Reuters) - A Chinese gene company selling prenatal tests around the world developed them in collaboration with the country’s military and is using them to collect genetic data from millions of women for sweeping research on the traits of populations, a Reuters review of scientific papers and company statements found.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 6:28 pm

I posted this in the general area today but upon thinking about it  - it really belongs here too.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t27217-china-vows-to-nuke-japan-if-japan-defends-taiwan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is worth noting and worth a dedicated topic. Y’all join in.

Sooooo, empty threat – saber rattling – psyop – or are the Chicoms serious? Gott give ‘em credit for laying the guilt trip to the gullible that Japan is the only nation on earth to have ever suffered a nuking. That alone, like that holocaust guilt trip that the Jews trot out daily is worthy of a psyop academy award.

Keep in mind that Merica is obligated to defend Japan should war happen – AND – keep in mind that India has nukes and China is surely programmed into more that a few missile guidance systems. India and China are already at each others throats. One match on the wrong fuse and its BOOM TIME for Xi-Poogh and Chicomland. Bye-bye China. 

All Things CHINA Xi-poo10

This is how the CCP behaves among the community of nations. This announcement should mean imposing the most severe sanctions on China immediately. They're playing with a nuclear war. That is absolutely unacceptable.

https://twitter.com/jenniferatntd/status/1414971285160005634

All Things CHINA Chicom11
All Things CHINA Chicom10

And I just checked - that longer video Ms. Zeng linked above has been removed.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2021 8:13 am

From Code Monkey

All Things CHINA E7D8cAAXsAUVF42?format=jpg&name=large
All Things CHINA E7D8cADXEAoQDGy?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 2:21 pm

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2021/07/27/thousands-of-ships-millions-of-troops-china-is-assembling-a-huge-assault-flotilla-for-a-possible-attack-on-taiwan/

Thousands Of Ships, Millions Of Troops: China Is Assembling a Huge Fleet For War With Taiwan

Back to top Go down

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 2:47 pm

• Chinese UN Peacekeeping Forces Are Now Training at Camp Grayling In Michigan:The UN Takeover of America Has Already Been Rehearsed Under the 2015-2016 Obama Administration 

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 9:11 am

China’s Nightmarish New Bio Weapon Targets Race and Ethnicity

Sooooo, does China have YOUR DNA on file? Probably! Are you a target? Count on it! I was warning people about China way back in the 1980’s and it all fell on deaf ears. Now the chickens are coming home to roost and this information such as presented in this video is still falling on deaf ears. Soon enough all those deaf ears will be hearing one sentence from me/us as they lay dying in the very beds they all made for themselves…

“I FUCKING TRIED TO WARN YOU!”

While watching this video be thinking of the bio-weapon we’re calling Covid-19.

Show Notes wrote:
China building Bio Weapon that can target people based on race. China has been amassing a disturbing amount of genetic data from the rest of the world, and it's been doing it for something nightmarish.

For the record - I've watched the laowhy86 channel (where this video originates) for years, as well as the ADVChina channel and the serpentza channel. You should check them all out someday. Learn the good, bad, and ugly about the real China. They're all on U-tube (for now).

16 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biNxl7tiVSY

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 9:52 pm

China's New Quantum Computer Has 1 Million Times the Power of Google's

https://interestingengineering.com/chinas-new-quantum-computer-has-1-million-times-the-power-of-googles

The supercomputer, called Jiuzhang 2, can calculate in a single millisecond a task that the fastest conventional computer in the world would take a mind-numbing 30 trillion years to do.

All Things CHINA MAi-mfA1?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2021 1:28 pm

The vision of New Federal State of China is not on Earth. All men will count on us.

VIDEO https://twitter.com/David72484444/status/1472643571463311365

ALSO talking about vaccine, cancer death.

2nd vid
https://twitter.com/David72484444/status/1472642361444356098

There r more on the page

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2022 5:23 pm

Nothing has happened in this topic for 3 months so it's off to the regular general discussion area. If someone ever needs to revisit this topic in the future the link can be found in the retired pinned topics thread. Time to stick a fork in it and call it done.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2022 6:17 pm

My thought would be a resounding "Patience Grosshopper", but then again a new thread will
no doubt have a co-host to name in the mayhem. 
So, let 'er rip. is MHO

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2022 2:10 pm

China's building 17 new nuclear power plants, while we beg for dirty foreign oil....

And coal either planned, permitted or under construction
All Things CHINA FVuH8yXVEAAnC9s?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 8:17 pm

China is moving 2 aircraft carriers among heated tensions with United States into the Taiwan straight.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 9:54 am

Air raid sirens going off in China

E says pay attention to all that's going on.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 10:10 am

From E

There should be a litmus test for being a journalist.

The US subsidized China's growth for decades because it meant dirt cheap imports that the US could use to placate its domestic population while locking it up and bleeding it dry in endless wars.

The greed of your leaders fed the Chinese dragon, and now the dragon looks toward an eagle -already weakened by a russian bear- with hungry eyes.
-
The answer, in short, is no.

The US cannot legislate away several decades of terrible policy making that have left it vulnerable and weak in the tech sector and elsewhere.

All Things CHINA FZKiRcdWIAIJXEO?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2022 1:42 pm

Free The Will Patriots [FTW], [8/6/2022 2:42 PM]

Eight Chinese Officials Sacked in Semiconductor Chip Industry

https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/eight-chinese-officials-sacked-in-semiconductor-chip-industry_4637083.html?utm_source=andshare

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2022 3:16 pm

They are going to hurt farmers by restricting livestock and no fertilizer soon enough. We and EU are destroying our standard of living for “climate emergency” as China builds more coal plants and pollutes more in the environment. They are laughing at us!
All Things CHINA FZckcn3VUAEC1a3?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 7:15 pm

Hooooo-bouy - hat tip to Clif High for this rocker-shocker. This "let it rot" attitude is happening in the good old USSofA as well. I understand seeing this to some degree here, but never in a million years did I expect to see this happening in China. The Chinese hate their CCP and deep state as much as we do it would appear.

DAYUM!!!

All Things CHINA Let_it10

A tad under 17 minutes - you'll only need the first few minutes to grok it goodie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgl-45gmoDE

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2022 6:47 pm

VIDEO   https://t.me/orwelliandystopia/67323

🇨🇳 China developed a 300km range heat-seeking radar capable of scanning the entire sky in seconds. It can detect high-speed aircraft with stealth technology by following their heat trail.

Due to its small size, it can be mounted on a car, plane, or even satellite. It can also emit a powerful laser beam to illuminate the target aircraft and gather more information.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 12:51 pm

Something big is going on in China. Allegedly 6,000 flights have been canceled -- or %60 of flights according to the Epoch Times. Major military movements toward Beijing. Rumors coming out of Asia of either house arrest / coup against Xi Jinping OR consolidation of power. 

Let's see what happens.

“PLA military vehicles heading to Beijing on Sep 22. Starting from Huanlai County near Beijing & ending in Zhangjiakou City, Hebei Province, entire procession as long as 80 KM. Meanwhile, rumor has it that Xi Jinping was under arrest after CCP seniors removed him as head of PLA”

https://mobile.twitter.com/jenniferatntd/status/1573322602784980993

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mass-cancellation-of-flights-across-china-reasons-unclear_4749582.html

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Things CHINA
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next