Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prepare for impact

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 9:40 pm

Prepare for impact

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 2:27 am

This is from the second lot I have heard this, so it must be close to the truth....
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 3:54 am

I dug back into Stevens videos from 4 months ago that he mentioned uploading in the posted video above. It takes him a while to really get going and he kind of has to tippy-toe around a lot to protect his sources. The message really starts to get going pretty good about a tad before the half way point. Total video time is 34 minutes and is worth the time to see.

Tom Horn and Steve Quayle are another two people who have been on this asteroid subject as well recently. Horn specifically states in his book "The Wormwood Prophecy" that the big one is due in 2029 but before that be looking for asteroids at various times to be a danger. There was a thread about all this about 8 months ago. I'll link it below.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t23777-2019_11_21-steve-quayle-tom-horn-wormwood-hagmann-report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtAmwrQ25cA

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 6:08 am

I tried to tell people about Apopky(I)s 15 years ago when info first surfaced. Oh, its a real thing, as are probably the other asteroids. As we say down here in DIXIE,"shit be gettin' real folks"
Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 10:11 am

https://www.terral03.com/

SEE PICTURE half way down Left Side.

MAY 2021

astroid impacts .. debris field brought in by Dark Star and planets? Nibiru etc.   ?

How many orbits of earth will involve this, first time may not be last, a second time approximately 150+ days later?
Remember the debris field is pulled in close to earth orbit from the astroid belt (sphere).

See Terrals work  @ youtube.com - terral03 click his avatar to see most recent posts.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 1:32 pm

Jul 19, 2020

New Source Confirms In Coming Asteroids - 38 minutes

https://youtu.be/2zk3ADdL31g

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 3:06 pm

Can anyone say HUH? Steve mentions this movie, "Greenland", due in theaters late July 2020 at the 5 minute mark in his latest video in post directly above. I went and looked the trailer up for us.

Trailer is 3 minutes long.

https://www.thewrap.com/gerard-butler-disaster-movie-greenland-to-hit-theaters-late-july-for-stx/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnCMAdkTDLg

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 4:50 pm

There is no doubt that the chaotic events in Revelation will be caused by a celestial body coming close to earth,possibly impacting it to some degree, nor is there any doubt that the great flood/pole shift was caused by a similar event. Every single thing can be explained by a large object and the ensuing plagues would fit to a "tee." We have Apopkys coming in 2029, and that is not up for debate, but this is said to be a comet. That won't work. Now, rocks or ice from the tail of a comet? Yeah, that works, but asteroids out ahead of a comet? Nah. Something along the lines of Nibiru? That would be much more probable, if in fact Nibiru does exist. Something hit Rahab and crushed it into becoming the asteroid belt but there is no way that this would be kept secret as many folks as have their own telescopes, and I mean quality ones. So much weird shit right now, but I do think an event is going to happen of a celestial origin. What si it?...I am waiting for an answer
Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 5:25 pm

But what if the superpowers try to take Apophis out!!! China and the USA think they can change the path. Russia thinks they can obliterate Apophis, lots of small chunks may hit if they destroy it. It would all be radioactive, wormwood all the water just as John saw.
Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Russia Wants to Turn Old Missiles Into an Asteroid Defense System   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 6:50 pm

Russia Wants to Turn Old Missiles Into an Asteroid Defense System

One of the world’s deadliest missiles could become a planetary life-saver

Prepare for impact 42-71858264
(ALEXANDER ZEMLIANICHENKO/POOL/epa/Corbis)
By Danny Lewis

SMITHSONIANMAG.COM
FEBRUARY 18, 2016

During the Cold War, intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs, for short) were some of the most feared weapons of the nuclear age. First deployed by the Soviet Union in 1958, ICBMs were designed as deterrents and weapons of last resort with the capability to launch nuclear warheads halfway around the world. Now, Russia wants to aim these missiles at a new target: giant asteroids that could be on a collision course with Earth.

RELATED CONTENT

• Scientists Bombard the Earth With Asteroids to Practice Saving It

Scientists have proposed all manner of solutions for protecting the Earth from errant asteroids, from nudging them off course with solar winds to vaporizing them with nukes. This plan to use repurposed ICBMs would fall into the latter category, the Kakeyev Rocket Design Bureau’s lead researcher Sabit Saitgarayev tells the state-owned Russian news agency, TASS.

more @

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/russia-wants-turn-old-missiles-asteroid-defense-system-180958138/

This Is NASA's New Plan to Detect and Destroy Asteroids ...

https://www.space.com/40943-nasa-asteroid-defense-plan.html
Jun 20, 2018 · To help the rest of the world prepare for an asteroid strike, NASA's Planetary Defense Coordination Office is working with the United Nations Committee on the Peaceful Uses of …

Might the Russia-China-USA Alliance for Space Exploration ...

https://www.fort-russ.com/2020/04/might-the-russia...
Ouyang Ziyan (the father of China’s lunar program) stated that asteroid defense “is worth attention while we are devoted to building a community with a shared future for humanity… Scientists around the world should cooperate to monitor near-Earth asteroids.”

Asteroid Defense Program – CHINA RISING

https://chinarising.puntopress.com/tag/asteroid-defense-program
Tag: Asteroid Defense Program. TRANSCRIPT: Matt Ehret of the Canadian Patriot Review takes us on a world tour of the headlines and the REAL stories behind them. Part 2 of 2. ... Editor-in-Chief of the “Canadian Patriot Review”. Become a regular China Rising Radio Sinoland patron and get FREE BOOKS! Support all my hard work, videos, podcasts ...
Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Small Asteroid Impact Nov.2 2020/ 2 Metric Tons   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 5:48 am

Small Asteroid Impact Nov.2 2020/ 2 Metric Tons
Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Fireball Watch! Five More Large Asteroids Headed This Way, 19 INTERSTELLAR Centaurs Found   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 7:50 pm

Fireball Watch! Five More Large Asteroids Headed This Way, 19 INTERSTELLAR Centaurs Found

Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Asteroid Watch: “19 Interstellar Asteroids Headed Into Our Solar System    Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 6:31 pm

Asteroid Watch: “19 Interstellar Asteroids Headed Into Our Solar System /Paul Begley

Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: NASA and Europe’s first target to keep an asteroid from hitting Earth has officially been dubbed Dimorphos   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 11:52 am

NASA and Europe’s first target to keep an asteroid from hitting Earth has officially been dubbed Dimorphos

PRABHJOTE GILL

JUL 24, 2020, 18:21 IST

Prepare for impact Didymos_edited

Artist's representation of satellites on close approach to NASA and ESA first asteroid deflection target, DimorphosIAU

• The first target of the mechanism to defend the Earth against asteroids now has an official name — Dimorphos.

• Didymos’ smaller binary companion will be the first celestial body to have “substantially changed as a result of human intervention. ”

• The National Aeronautics and Space Administration’s (NASA) Double Asteroid Impact Test (DART) will collide with Dimorphos at 6.6 kilometers per second to change its trajectory.

In Earth’s endeavour to defend itself against asteroid impacts, the first target Asteroid Impact Deflection Assessment (AIDA) planetary defence mission has been dubbed Dimorphos by the International Astronomical Union ( IAU).

NASA and the European Space Agency are meeting to defend the Earth against asteroids

In the past, it has held many titles from Didymoon to S/2003 (65803) — it’s provisional designation — but it did not have an official name. It was only when it was chosen as the ideal candidate to test Earth’s outer space defences did the question of a permanent designation come into play.

The primary reason for the official designation was so that it will be easier to distinguish Dimorphos from its primary companion — Didymos. “As the target of the DART and Hera space missions, it will become the first celestial body in cosmic history whose form was substantially changed as a result of human intervention,” said the proposal sent to IAU.

Knocking an asteroid off its course

The two-part mission involves the National Aeronautics and Space Administration’s (NASA) Double Asteroid Impact Test (DART) to collide with Dimorphos followed by the European Space Agency’s (ESA) Hera satellite which will go in to assess the impact.

DART is meant to knock the asteroid off its course to determine if the mechanism can work to change the route of an asteroid that might be headed directly for Earth. It will travel at a speed of 6.6 kilometers per second to break the space rock into smaller pieces with help from its onboard camera — DRACO — and autonomous navigation software.

An Italian CubeSat, LICIACube, will be flying alongside DART to record the impact and send the data back to the on-ground team. It’s set to launch one year from now in July 2021 and will take another year to reach its target.

ESA’s space probe will follow in 2024. The aim of analysing the asteroid after the impact is to figure out if the planetary defence mechanism can be made more efficient.

Dimorphos will not hit Earth

The primary asteroid, Didymos, or its binary companion and target, Dimorphos, don’t pose any threat of actually hitting Earth.

The reason it has been chosen as the first target is that it’s the most easily reachable asteroid system  that is big enough. The primary body has a diameter of 780 meters and Dimorphos is around 160 meters in diameter — around the same size as the Great Pyramid in Egypt.
Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: THE ASTEROID - ON THE 12 OF ELUL (1 SEP. 20/20) - IN BIBLE CODE GLAZERSON   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 10:15 am

THE ASTEROID - ON THE 12 OF ELUL (1 SEP. 20/20) - IN BIBLE CODE GLAZERSON

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 5:06 pm

Bordarcollie posted this video as a separate topic but it belongs on this thread as well. Thanks Bordercollie for the heads-up.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t25110-ben-nun-video-on-coming-disaster

Show Notes wrote:
Military Insider John Moore shares his insights from the intelligence community of the coming Asteroid / Planet-Comet disaster the earth is facing. Is Planet X / Nibiru real will we experience a pole shift and what will be the effects to the Earth and its inhabitants? John Moore National Radio show can be heard at:
https://www.republicbroadcastingarchives.org/the-john-moore-show/

John Moore web site:
http://thelibertyman.com/

45 minutes - audio only.

https://youtu.be/_oIOJd2r77I

Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Inside Look at Chilean Astronomer Carlos Ferrada's Notes: With Brother Robert   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 9:40 am

More on IMPACT!

Inside Look at Chilean Astronomer Carlos Ferrada's Notes: With Brother Robert

Inside Look at Chilean Astronomer Carlos Munoz Ferrada's Notes: With Brother Robert who was given access to view some of the famed astronomer's personal notes regarding Hercolobus better known as Planet X
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 10:44 am

This has been circulated in 'conspiracy circles' as a weapon for years.  You might want to tune in.

Starts in 15 minutes.  (has been posted in Q related for some time)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reminder, the Solar Space Beaming webinar is is at 12 noon today (est), detailing AF and Navy Research Project SSPIDR which involves capturing sunlight in space to beam down as power here on earth.
If you havent registered yet,
please do so here:

https://www.anymeeting.com/AccountManager/RegEv.aspx?PIID=EF51D98384483F

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 12:56 pm

Here's today's presentation if you missed it.  I did take notes. But you can hear for yourself below. It's very interesting information, I think.
As are some of the advancements of other agencies across the globe, particularly China, and also Japan.

Also somewhat amazing is that this info from the U.S.Naval Research Lab and JPL, Raytheon, DARPA, is of the same cloth as what we studied sometime between 2008 and 2010-11  (maybe earlier for some) as having originated in the '70's, which indeed it did.

Thrown into the mix back then were the patents for a 'solar space mirror', the maps of the division of the U.S,, the New Madrid eq,  massive shrinkage of coastal areas and more.

So...you'll be happy to know this is not a space mirror.

And perhaps not so happy to know that China is already using this technology to operate on the far side of the moon, and have also announced their intentions to have this technology presented herein functional and under their control by 2050.  

The main site is www.hdiac.org
Today's video presentation:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UhFaLgmJsk

Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: NASA MISSES WAVE OF ASTEROIDS SETTING STAGE FOR END OF DAYS   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 8:49 am

NASA MISSES WAVE OF ASTEROIDS SETTING STAGE FOR END OF DAYS

Quote :
“What I see for them is not yet, What I behold will not be soon: A star rises from Yaakov, A scepter comes forth from Yisrael; It smashes the brow of Moab, The foundation of all children of Shet.” Numbers 24:17 (The Israel BibleTM)

by Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz | Aug 2, 2020 | Biblical News

Prepare for impact Asteroid

Asteroid (screenshot)

Early last Tuesday, the  2020 OY4 asteroid passed within 26,000 miles of the Earth, about 11% of the moon’s distance. The asteroid was discovered a mere two days before its near-miss. NASA assured the public that there was no danger as the space rock was estimated to be 7-17 feet across.

“Space rocks smaller than about 25 meters (about 82 feet) will most likely burn up as they enter the Earth’s atmosphere and cause little or no damage,” NASA said in a statement. “If a rocky meteoroid larger than 25 meters but smaller than one kilometer ( a little more than 1/2 mile) were to hit Earth, it would likely cause local damage to the impact area.”

The reassurance lost some of its effect when yet another house-sized asteroid, dubbed 2020 OO1, buzzed within 42,000 miles of the Earth on Thursday. Which is relatively quiet when compared to Tuesday when four asteroids are expected to pass by. 2020NZ and 2020 OE2, 90 feet and 40 feet in diameter respectively, will pass within two million miles and one million miles of the Earth.

But that is nothing to worry about when compared with  2020 OY4 which is only about ten feet long (about as big as a car) but will pass within 25,000 miles of the Earth. This will be followed by the 85 foot-long  2020 OR4 which will pass within 284,000 miles. 

But not all is as copacetic as NASA would have us believe. Two tenth-grade students from India out-geeked NASA last week when they discovered an earth-bound asteroid. Vaidehi Vekariya and Radhika Lakhani, Grade 10 students from the city of Surat were participating in the International Astronomical Search Collaboration (IASC), a joint SPACE India and NASA project which allows students to analyze images taken by a telescope located at the University of Hawaii.  they discovered an asteroid heading toward Earth, which they promptly dubbed HLV2514. The asteroid’s orbit is presently near Mars but is shifting toward Earth. It will take about 1 million years before it’s orbit brings it closer to the Earth at which point it will be 10 times the distance between our planet and the moon.

Even experts are concerned. European Space Agency (ESA) astronaut Paolo Nespoli, who was a mission specialist aboard the Space Shuttle Discovery in 2007, warned that there are more than one million asteroids poised to hit Earth. Nespoli even photographed asteroid 163348 (2002 NN4), which passed within 3.2 million miles of the Earth in 2017.

“Right now, we are mostly ignoring the probability of a massive one suddenly appearing. It’s time to act,” Nespoli tweeted on World Asteroid Day on June 30. 

Yuval Ovadia, whose films on Nibiru have garnered hundreds of thousands of views. Ovadia describes Nibiru as a star that will appear in the end of days referred to in Jewish sources as wreaking havoc without destroying the world.

“As Nibiru approaches, more asteroids will appear,” Ovadia said. “Nibiru is described in Jewish sources as a star, not as an asteroid. But as it approaches, it pushes asteroids ahead of it like a ship pushes water in front of it.”

Ovadia noted that these celestial phenomena will be accompanied by other catastrophes; earthquakes, plagues, volcanoes, and even disease. 

“It is clear that NASA is not accurate, missing a large number of asteroids that come close or even hit the Earth,” Ovadiah said. This is intentional. This is a diversion a distraction so the general public will not notice the super-wealthy hiding themselves away for when Nibiru does arrive, which they know it will. This also why the leaders of so many countries are encouraging riots and social unrest.”

But Ovasdiah notes that this nefarious plan will actually serve a productive purpose for the Messiah.

“Governments and economic leaders will be replaced by the true Kingdom of God in Jerusalem while these people hide in their holes,” Ovadia said. “After that, Nibiru will arrive. And then, since the governments are in a mess, Gog and Magog.”

“All of this is dependent on the spiritual condition of the people. If we are worthy, the final days will come in kindness. If not, it will be a difficult time indeed.”

But even if the planet manages to avoid any unexpected asteroid encounters in the very near future,  NASA’s Center for Near-Earth Object Studies (CNEOS) is already warning of another substantial near-miss coming up. On September 1, an asteroid, known as 2011, measuring 160 feet long ) and has been deemed “potentially hazardous” by NASA. It will pass with 45,000 miles of the Earth, just one-fifth of the distance between our planet and the Moon, at a staggering 18,000 miles per hour. 

This close encounter has dire spiritual consequences, coming on the Hebrew date of the 12th of Elul. As the last month of the Jewish year, Elul is traditionally a time of introspection, a time to review the past year and prepare for the upcoming “Days of Awe” of Rosh HaShanah and Yom Kippur.

Rabbi Matityahu Glazerson, an expert in Bible codes, prepared a video in which he used software to find hidden clues in equidistant letters in the Torah referring to the upcoming meteor. Remarkably, Rabbi Glazerson found the word ‘asteroid’ (אסטרויד) is close proximity to the Hebrew date, the 12th of Elul, 5780. Even more remarkably, the codes were found surrounding a relevant verse in Deuteronomy.

Quote :
I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day: I have put before you life and death, blessing and curse. Choose life—if you and your offspring would live Deuteronomy 30:19

“Events that come in the month of Elul are intended to be like a shofar, to wake people up to repent,” Rabbi Glazerson said. 

NASA is currently studying 101955 Bennu discovered in 1999. At 1,600 feet across, it is a potentially hazardous object. Experts predicted a series of eight potential Earth impacts by Bennu between 2169 and 2199 with a cumulative 1-in-2,700 chance of impacting Earth between 2175 and 2199. If an impact were to occur, the expected kinetic energy associated with the collision would be 1,200 megatons. The next close pass by Bennu will be in September 2060.
Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Unraveling Revelation: The Burning Mountain Thrown Into the Sea   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 9:22 am

And of course lets not forget the Angel view!

Unraveling Revelation: The Burning Mountain Thrown Into the Sea

The second angel blows his trumpet and “something like a great mountain, burning with fire,” is thrown into the sea. We discuss the evidence from scripture and the extrabiblical Book of Enoch to show why this is not a meteorite or an asteroid, but an angel sent to bring judgment to Earth. See every new episode at our website, www.UnravelingRevelation.tv!
Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: SCIENTISTS HAVE WARNED THAT A 400 FOOT TSUNAMI COULD HIT THE EAST COAST   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 6:53 am

SCIENTISTS HAVE WARNED THAT A 400 FOOT TSUNAMI COULD HIT THE EAST COAST IF AN ASTEROID HIT THE ATLANTIC OCEAN

Despite all of our advanced technology, we remain extremely vulnerable

Michael Snyder | End Of The American Dream - AUGUST 5, 2020 11 Comments 

Prepare for impact GettyImages-1148109654

IMAGE CREDITS: ANDRZEJ WOJCICKI/SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY / GETTY IMAGES.

We live at a time when giant space rocks are whizzing past our planet with alarming regularity. 

Sometimes we know in advance that they are coming, and sometimes we don’t.

In fact, on July 28th an asteroid the size of a car zipped past our planet “at a range that rivals the orbits of some high-flying satellites”, but we had only spotted it for the very first time on July 26th.

If we couldn’t see that one until it was nearly upon us, could it be possible that there are much larger potential threats hurtling toward our planet that we currently know nothing about?

Tune in as Pastor Jesse Lee Peterson joins the show! Share this link as we reveal why politicians around the world are overreacting to Covid-19 and why they’re exploiting the crisis.

In 1998, a big Hollywood movie entitled “Deep Impact” imagined what would happen if a very large asteroid hit the Atlantic Ocean.  It is hard to believe that it has been more than 20 years since it first came out, because I can still remember it very vividly.  In one of the most memorable scenes in the film, a massive tsunami that is hundreds of feet tall slams into the east coast of the United States causing immense death and destruction.

But that is just a movie.  Could something similar actually happen in real life?

On Tuesday, a British news source reminded us that scientists have discovered that such a scenario is actually a very real possibility…

Quote :
A computer simulation of an asteroid impact tsunami developed by scientists at the University of California, Santa Cruz (USCS), showed waves as high as 400 feet sweeping onto the Atlantic Coast of the US.
Steven Ward, a researcher at the Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics at UCSC, and Erik Asphaug, an associate professor of Earth sciences, reported their findings in the Geophysical Journal International.

Of course an asteroid could potentially hit anywhere on the planet, but in their research Ward and Asphaug specifically focused on the Atlantic Ocean, and what their computer simulation came up with was extremely disconcerting…

Quote :
For the simulation, the researchers chose an impact site consistent with the orientation of the Earth at the time of the predicted encounter – in the Atlantic Ocean about 360 miles from the US coast.
Dr Ward explained that the 60,000-megaton blast of the impact could vaporise the asteroid and blow a cavity in the ocean 11 miles across and all the way down to the seafloor, which is about three miles deep at that point.

Such an impact would send a series of giant waves in all directions, including toward the east coast of the United States.

Today, almost 40 percent of the U.S. population lives in a county that directly borders a shoreline, and the population density right along the east coast is particularly dense.

Florida would probably be the first state to get hit by the waves, and it would be particularly vulnerable because most of the state is just barely above sea level…

Quote :
South Florida has two big problems. The first is its remarkably flat topography. Half the area that surrounds Miami is less than five feet above sea level. Its highest natural elevation, a limestone ridge that runs from Palm Beach to just south of the city, averages a scant 12 feet. With just three feet of sea-level rise, more than a third of southern Florida will vanish; at six feet, more than half will be gone; if the seas rise 12 feet, South Florida will be little more than an isolated archipelago surrounded by abandoned buildings and crumbling overpasses. And the waters won’t just come in from the east – because the region is so flat, rising seas will come in nearly as fast from the west too, through the Everglades.

In other words, there would be absolutely nothing to keep the tsunami waves from racing across the entire state.

Much of the rest of the east coast would be extremely vulnerable as well.  For example, New York City is less than 50 feet above sea level…

Quote :
Despite having some of the tallest buildings in the world and being well-known for its towers and skyscrapers, New York City has a very low elevation of just 33 feet (10 m) above sea level. New York’s elevation is so low due to its location right on the coast of the United States.

Boston, New Haven, Jersey City, Newark, Atlantic City, Philadelphia, Virginia Beach, Wilmington, Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Savannah and countless other east coast cities are all also less than 50 feet above sea level.

So we are talking about the potential for death and destruction on a scale that is unimaginable.

Washington D.C. would fare a little bit better, because some parts of the D.C. area are up to 410 feet above sea level…

Quote :
Washington D.C. is relatively flat and located at 410 feet above sea level at its highest point and at sea level at its lowest point.

So I would rather be in D.C. than New York or Boston when a giant tsunami hits, but without a doubt the devastation would be immense in our capital city as well.

We should hope that such an event can be put off for as long as possible, but we have been warned that our planet is apparently “in the midst of an epic asteroid surge”…

Quote :
NASA’s been running these simulations for years, and with good reason: Earth, as it happens, is in the midst of an epic asteroid surge compared to the relative peace and quiet the planet experienced many millions of years ago.
When unexpected space rocks do appear on our scopes, sometimes we only get hours’ notice of their existence before they streak past. While the chances of a catastrophic impact are exceedingly slim, we’re nonetheless unprepared for surprise asteroid strikes, which is why NASA is continually working on plans to help improve our NEO detection and mitigation capabilities.

And as I noted at the beginning of this article, we are still discovering more asteroids all the time.  The one that was discovered on July 26th was not a threat, but it did come alarmingly close to us…

Quote :
A car-sized asteroid discovered over the weekend made a close flyby of Earth today (July 28), passing our planet at a range that rivals the orbits of some high-flying satellites.
The asteroid 2020 OY4, which was first detected on Sunday (July 26), made its closest approach today at 1:31 a.m. EDT (0531 GMT) when it zipped by Earth at a speed of about 27,700 mph (44,600 km/h), according to the European Space Agency. The asteroid is just under 10 feet (3 meters) wide and posed no impact risk to Earth, but did approach the flight paths of geosynchronous satellites.

Despite all of our advanced technology, we remain extremely vulnerable, and scientists assure us that it is just a matter of time before our luck runs out and a gigantic space rock hits our planet.

The good news is that we do not currently know about any asteroids that appear to be an imminent threat.

But of course the bad news is that there are plenty of asteroids that we still haven’t discovered yet, and one or more of them could possibly be traveling directly toward us.
Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: "2 Asteroid Clusters Are Coming"   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 9:44 pm

Prophecy: "2 Asteroid Clusters Are Coming" 2021 NASA To Investigate / Mike From Around The World

NASA Is About to Study Some Awfully Old Asteroids

The Trojans are time capsules from when the solar system formed.

BY JENNIFER LEMAN
AUG 6, 2020

Prepare for impact 1017-final-lucy-1280-1596652637.jpg?crop=0.660xw:1.00xh;0

NASA

• NASA will launch a daring mission to explore the Trojan asteroids in 2021.
  • The Trojan asteroids are split into two clusters that flank Jupiter along its orbit.
  • Researchers suspect that these primitive rocky bodies could be some of the oldest objects in the solar system.

In October 2021, NASA plans to launch a rocket to study a unique group of Asteroids near Jupiter. The Lucy mission—named for that famous human ancestor skeleton discovered by Donald Johanson—will explore the origins of life's building blocks among some of the most primitive objects in the solar system: the Trojan asteroids.

Now, the mission is one step closer to launch, despite the devastating spread of COVID-19 this year.

"No one anticipated that we would be building a spacecraft under these circumstances," Lucy Principal Investigator Hal Levison, of the Southwest Research Institute in Boulder, Colorado, said in a press statement. "But I once again have been impressed by this team's creativity and resiliency to overcome any challenge placed before them."

MORE FROM POPULAR MECHANICS

🛰 Space is a trip. Let's explore it together.

Last week, NASA concluded a critical System Integration Review of the mission. That means researchers and engineers are cleared to begin the testing and integration phase of the project. Later this year, independent reviewers will conduct another study of the mission.

The Trojan asteroids are two clusters of rocky bodies that circle the sun along the same orbit as Jupiter. Scientists are interested in studying them because they're time capsules from the formation of the solar system, and could be made from the same materials as some of its outer planets.

SOME GOOD ASTEROIDS

Prepare for impact Asteroidpmp-1564511348.jpg?crop=1.00xw:1

How a City-Killing Asteroid Got So Close To Earth

Prepare for impact 417-ida-dactyl-main-1-1593534819.jpg?crop=1.00xw:0.676xh;0,0

The 10 Best Asteroids You Need To Know

Prepare for impact Img10683-10307l-1590083479.png?crop=0

Hey Look, This Asteroid Thinks It's a Comet!

Lucy will swing past each swarm of Trojan asteroids with the chance to explore three key types of asteroids: C-, P- and D-type asteroids. Carbonaceous, C-type asteroids are similar to those found in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, while P- and D-type asteroids are like the types of rocky bodies found in the Kuiper Belt out past Neptune.

There are seven target asteroids that the spacecraft will explore in depth. According to NASA, four of these belong to binary asteroid systems.

Prepare for impact Ta010359-lucy3-b-orbit-crop-1596657143

The curlicue path of the Lucy mission, which will explore the Trojan asteroids that lead and follow Jupiter along its orbit.

SOUTHWEST RESEARCH INSTITUTE

The spacecraft will map craters and identify key minerals on the asteroids' surface, remotely probe the interiors, and take other detailed observations of the rocky objects—including color, mass and density. Lucy will also hunt for asteroids that may have rings, or even their own moons.

The 45-foot-long spacecraft will have a set of massive solar panels and four instruments to help it explore these primordial objects. The L'Ralph instrument—yes, that's its name—is comprised of an infrared spectrometer and a color imager. Another camera called L'LORRI will snap detailed pictures of the asteroids in high resolution.

RELATED STORIES

Prepare for impact Landscape-1483555761-discovery-missions-v3

NASA's Two New Space Missions Will Study Asteroids

Prepare for impact Lucy-trojan-asteroid-orbit-1571865051.jpg?crop=1.00xw:0.686xh;0.00160xw,0

Asteroid-Exploring Lucy Gets Design Approval

L'TES is a thermal emission spectrometer that will help researchers understand things like how the asteroids are able to retain heat—a critical clue that signals what they might be made of. A high-gain antenna attached to the spacecraft will use doppler shift to estimate the mass of each asteroid it studies.

Lucy will also have a set of cameras onboard to help guide it through the field of asteroids. In order to reach each of its targets, Lucy will have to perform a series of daring maneuvers, and in some cases, it will be piloted by a navigation back on Earth.

Over the course of its 12-year-long mission, scientists hope Lucy will help solve two key mysteries, among others: How did the solar system form? And did the building blocks of life make their way to Earth on the backs of asteroids and meteorites?
Lucy may be able to find out.
Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: 'Apocalyptic fireball' headed to Earth   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 9:25 am

'Apocalyptic fireball' headed to Earth as 'hazardous' asteroid comes closer than the moon Asteroid 2011 ES4 will skim by our planet on September 1, and a preacher is convinced it's a warning sign of a much larger object prophesied by the Bible to destroy 

Prepare for impact 1_Asteroid-and-Earth

more @ https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/apocalyptic-fireball-headed-earth-hazardous-22478284
Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Unraveling Revelation: Wormwood   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 9:35 am

Unraveling Revelation: Wormwood

The third trumpet judgment causes a “great star” named Wormwood to fall from heaven, “blazing like a torch,” that poisons a third of the earth’s fresh water to become toxic.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 2:23 am

OK, yeah, I get it . . . Dave Hodges. That personality aside here’s more on those asteroids headed our way. Guest is some cat named John Wayne. Wayne has a radio show. His Facebook link is below should you want more info. There's actually some pretty good stuff over at John's FB page. It's worth a click.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Unequivocal-Truth-with-John-Wayne-1668019926785562/

2020_08_11 It's Not Just Jupiter... Things are Coming Our Way - CSS

Length: 50:44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFFS_VDxp9w

Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Asteroid Threat!   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 8:58 am

A number of telescopes, government agencies, shut down amid increased asteroid threat There has never been a more perfect time than now for an asteroid to blindside the Earth
Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Will The Apophis Asteroid Fulfill The Wormwood Prophecy Of Revelation?   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 10:03 am

https://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=4223  

Will The Apophis Asteroid Fulfill The Wormwood Prophecy Of Revelation?                                                                
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 2:22 pm

The video that goes with the above interview.  In this one he's talking about the Space Force and it's primary purpose. 

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 4:37 pm

Hmmmmm, we somehow missed this one. Tom Horn on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory last November. Tom talks about the first four trumpets in the book Revelation towards the end of this audio. Those trumpets fit nicely with what we may soon see happening with those smaller asteroids everyone is talking about.

Length 28 minutes.

COAST TO COAST AM - November 28 2019 - Asteroid Apophis Impact

Show Notes wrote:
COAST TO COAST AM November 28, 2019. On our live Thanksgiving night show, researcher of ancient mythology and paranormal phenomena, Tom Horn shared his belief that the asteroid Apophis will hit Earth on April 29, 2029, a Friday the 13th, and this could be the 'Wormwood' event prophesied about in the Book of Revelation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXQ5U5F-alY

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 12:23 pm

John Moore with Natural News Mike Adams - warns of Planet X fly-by, pole shift, asteroid impacts and government cover-ups. Buckle up!

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-08-12-john-moore-planet-x-pole-shift-asteroid-impacts.html

Natural News wrote:
Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Large, planet-sized mass inhabits our solar system, and its large elliptical orbit around the sun brings it across Earth’s orbital plane every 3,600 years or so, wreaking havoc on our planet due to strong gravity effects. The U.S. government has been aware of the approach of “Planet X” for over forty years, warns John Moore “The Liberty Man,” in a jaw-dropping new interview on Brighteon Conversations. (See below.)

While Planet X won’t strike the Earth, it’s nearby approach will unleash cataclysmic consequences across our planet that may bring an end to human civilization as we know it, Moore explains in the interview. Those effects may include a global “pole shift,” which means the Earth’s crust slips to a new orientation, unleashing extreme winds, volcanoes, earthquakes, flooding, tidal waves and more.

“Every structure on the surface of the Earth would be destroyed,” explains Moore, who reveals the governments of the world are frantically constructing more underground bunkers in anticipation of catastrophic events.

[More (or MOORE) at the link]

https://www.thelibertyman.com/images/us-navy-flood-map.jpg
Prepare for impact Us-navy-flood-map

Length 66½ minutes

https://www.brighteon.com/c0fdc799-ac8c-42a9-9447-69f3735e1147

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 12:30 pm

I'll give John Moore credit-he has never come off this story!  In YEARS!!

May I put 2+2 together for a minute....

HOW MANY VENTILATORS HAVE WE PRODUCED IN 6 MONTHS?

HOW MANY NEW HOSPITAL BEDS ?   HMMM?
---------------
The Press corp is seated...at 1:29

Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Comets on Solar Satellites.   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 3:51 am

2:45 unknown comets......

Unknown Comets on Solar Satellites.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 6:17 pm

Eyes open peeps - this Sunday fly-by two days ago was a close one!

https://news.yahoo.com/car-sized-asteroid-just-made-211600583.html

Yahoo wrote:
Car-sized asteroid just made the closest fly-by of Earth on record

August 18, 2020

A car-sized asteroid just made the closest-known approach to Earth without actually colliding with the planet. And researchers didn't even know about it until hours after it had already passed.

Asteroid 2020 QG, formerly known as ZTFoDxQ, zoomed past Earth on Sunday at 12:08 a.m. EDT, getting as close as 1,830 miles away. It marks the closest asteroid flyby ever recorded in which the object actually survived.

For compassion, the International Space Station is 254 miles away.

[MOAR at link]

Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Breaking " Massive Meteorite Explodes Over China"   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 6:38 am

Breaking " Massive Meteorite Explodes Over China"

Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: OF ASTEROIDS AND SHUT-DOWN TELESCOPES   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 6:48 am

Prepare for impact Radio-telescope-1335759_1280

Cosmic War

OF ASTEROIDS AND SHUT-DOWN TELESCOPES

August 19, 2020 By JOSEPH P. FARRELL

Yesterday, you'll recall, I blogged about the fact that the Arecibo radio-telescope in Puerto Rico has been shut down due to a cabling failure and "accident" that looks to me more like an act of sabotage than a cabling failure. In entertaining that speculation, I asked who would do such a thing, and why?

Well, perhaps it is part of a wider pattern, for F.L.M. spotted the following article and passed it along (thank you!), and it leads off with the Arecibo story:

Now, while I am relatively skeptical of this particular news source for reasons I shan't get into here, let's assume its accuracy for the sake of some high octane speculation. There's two takeaway's from this; takeaway number one:

Quote :
Defying all logic, a number of telescopes and observatories around the world remain closed amid the coronavirus pandemic while the impact risk of near-earth Earthbound objects remains at an all-time high.

Over 100 telescopes have been reported to have been shut down in a move that virtually makes no sense and now one of the world’s largest radio telescopes named the Arecibo Observatory has been rendered inoperable after sustaining damage after cable unexpectedly snapped creating about a 100-foot long gash in the dish itself, furthering fueling the problem.

"Takeway number one", in other words, is that the Arecibo "accident" (if that's what it was) couldn't have come at a worse time, as it occurs during a period of "down time" for several telescopes due to the Fauci-Lieber-Wuhan virus, making it truly the magic virus as it manages to shut down normal observation of space that is not a part of the military observation of space. And this during a period that has seen a subtle emphasis on passing asteroids.

And here's takeaway number two:

Quote :
In fact, the White House put together and released a plan in the summer of 2018 to prepare for and to mitigate an increased number of near-Earth Earthbound asteroids which pose a threat to the planet and they alerted other countries to their general plan which also involved the formation of international working groups, as reported by Intellihub in a report dated April 7, 2020, titled Active presidential level national near-earth object preparedness strategy and action plan revealed.

At a minimum, the report reveals that world governments are actively preparing for what looks like some type of incoming natural disaster which a U.S. government insider touched upon when she called into The Shepard Ambellas Show on Monday.

A Department of the Interior employee named Becca called into The Shepard Ambellas Showon Monday where she said that the Department of Defense sent out a bulletin which states that the department is preparing for and is expecting to sustain damage to infrastructure due to coming climate change scenarios.

The department insider revealed that DoD internal has designated climate change as a threat to its operations and infrastructure and warned that something may be fast approaching.

In other words, "takeaway number two" is that someone, somewhere, appears to want people to link the "climate change" scenario not to greenhouse gasses or melting polar ice or ozone holes or any of the usual nonsense, but rather, to something sudden and swift... like asteroids.

So why would anyone do this? Firstly, it's important to note that the idea of telescopes being shut down due to the magic virus, is true:

COVID-19 forces Earth's largest telescopes to close More than 100 of Earth's largest telescopes are now closed, and astronomers are worried about the pandemic’s long-term impacts on their field.

So again why would anyone do this? Why shut down large telescopes? Here comes the high octane speculation: if one wanted to drive certain narratives regarding space, and deny independent corroboration of those narratives, one would shut down the means of that independent corroboration leaving, as far as space is concerned, the "eyes" belonging to the world's military. Of course, that a hugely tall order, and some countries' militaries might not play along with the narrative...

...or then again, they might, if they're inclined to want to see a global government emerge, out of necessity and response to some threat.  So much the better if one can keep the news of large asteroids out of the public telescopic eye, so to speak, until it's large enough for everyone to see and panic about, raising the public demand for world leaders to "do something about it."

And all of this puts those strangely uniformly failed cables at Arecibo into a very disturbing context...

See you on the flip side...
Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: NASA Misses Another Asteroid   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 9:34 pm

NASA Misses Another Asteroid

Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: NASA and FEMA prepare for Sept 20 Asteroid impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2020 10:23 am

NASA and FEMA prepare for Sept 20 Asteroid impact in California, off coast: Documents reveal

The question we must now ask is: will the drill go live? Actual asteroid to make its close approach to Earth on Sept 20!

By Shepard Ambellas - 

August 21, 2020

“While mounting a deflection mission to move the asteroid off its collision course had been simulated in previous tabletop exercises, this particular exercise was designed so that the time to impact was too short for a deflection mission to be feasible — to pose a great future challenge to emergency managers faced with a mass evacuation of the metropolitan Los Angeles area.”

https://www.intellihub.com/nasa-and-fema-prepare-for-sept-20-asteroid-impact-in-california-off-coast-documents-reveal/
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2020 9:32 pm

David Zunker
@Isispriest

1h
there is a Full Moon on Halloween/Samhain October 31st exact on Uranus in 9 Taurus, so... expect the unexpected #asteroid

Prepare for impact EgEFVFqUcAI31sJ?format=jpg&name=small

The full Moon, Milky Way & the Earth as seen from ISS.
Just because...

Prepare for impact EgDMzA1UwAAS9ss?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: The Mystery Of The Dark Asteroid That Scorched Russia   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 11:26 am

The Mystery Of The Dark Asteroid That Scorched Russia

August 23, 2020 by SkyWatch Editor

Prepare for impact Tunguska

The so-called “Tunguska event’’ remains a mystery. After decades of scientific expeditions, no one has found a crater or any debris from a meteorite or comet—nothing to conclusively indicate a violent collision with the Earth. In their 2008 book, The Tunguska Meteorite: 100 Years of the Great Puzzle, authors A.I. Voitsekhovskii and V.A. Romeiko catalog 66 theories about the event. Lots of them are implausible (for example, a gaseous explosion emanating from the bowels of the earth). But some are less far-fetched. Recently a new theory has joined the fray, positing that a “dark asteroid,” composed of light-absorbing iron, caused the destruction and the peculiar light show. Over the years, the Tunguska enigma has seeped into the imagination of popular culture and science fiction. In Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, the Tunguska event is suspected to be a result of cosmic tourism, as cadavers found at the blast site are discovered to be interdimensional travelers… 

(READ MORE)
Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: ASTEROID EXPECTED TO HIT THE EARTH RIGHT BEFORE ELECTION   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 1:57 pm

ASTEROID EXPECTED TO HIT THE EARTH RIGHT BEFORE ELECTION

Quote :
“Before the great and terrible day of Hashem comes,* I will set portents in the sky and on earth: Blood and fire and pillars of smoke;” Joel 3:3 (The Israel BibleTM)

by Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz | Aug 23, 2020 | Biblical News

Prepare for impact Shutterstock_622750775
Asteroid

Many people are concerned about the potential aftermath of the 2020 US presidential election but a recent revelation by NASA has given residents of the Earth even more to worry about on the day before the election: an asteroid on a collision course with the planet.

The asteroid 2018VP1 is expected to arrive on November 2 and, according to NASA’s Center for Near-Earth Object Studies (CNEOS), has a .41 % chance of hitting the Earth with three potential impacts. But even if it does impact on the surface of the planet, the asteroid is not expected to do any damage as at approximately seven feet in diameter, it is relatively small.  Hazardous objects are those estimated to be more than 140 meters in diameter. An Earth-impact by this asteroid might rattle some windows or drop meteorites on rooftops.

Last week, an asteroid about ten feet in diameter flew just 1,830 miles over the southern Indian Ocean at a speed of 27,700 mph. This is the closest such an object has flown past Earth on record. The asteroid was first detected on July 26 by the Zwicky Transient Facility, a robotic camera that scans the sky. 

Thought NASA voiced assurances that neither of these near-misses was reason for concern, some people from NASA are not so confident. In 2019, NASA administrator, Jim Bridenstine, warned an audience at the International Academy of Astronautics’ Planetary Defense Conference, about the very real possibility of a large meteor crashing into the earth. Bridenstine referred to an asteroid with a diameter of 66 feet that entered the atmosphere over Chelyabinsk, Russia in 2013 at a speed of over 40,000 mph. The asteroid generated an airburst with about 30 times as much energy as that released from the atomic bomb detonated at Hiroshima. Bridenstine told the conference that meteors enter the earth’s atmosphere on a regular basis, but those as large as Chelyabinsk only come once every 60 or so years.

This threat from outer space is consistent with a surprising admission by Zvi Hauser, the chairman of the Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee. In an interview with Israeli television last Thursday concerning the coronavirus, Hauser said that their fear is a meteor that is about to crash on Earth.

Yuval Ovadia, whose films on Nibiru have garnered hundreds of thousands of views, thinks that Hauser’s slip of the tongue revealed what is really concerning the government.

“More and more asteroids are being seen by average people,” Ovadia said. “Of course, governments around the world are aware of this. But they aren’t ready to tell people about the threat of meteors.”

Ovadia explained that Jewish sources describe a star that will appear in the end of days that will wreak havoc but not destroy the world, what many refer to as Nibiru.

“As Nibiru approaches, more asteroids will appear,” Ovadia said. “Nibiru is described in Jewish sources as a star, not as an asteroid. But as it approaches, it pushes asteroids ahead of it like a ship pushes water in front of it.”

Ovadia noted that these celestial phenomena will be accompanied by other catastrophes; earthquakes, plagues, volcanoes, and even disease. This intensive period will spare no one. 

“Many of the very wealthy and many of the leaders are preparing bunkers,” Ovadia said. “But how are bunkers effective against a pandemic? They know that Nibiru is coming and this is what they are preparing for. This is why Hauser, the government official in charge of security during the coronavirus, has meteoroids in mind.”

Ovadiah warned that more asteroids will come and as more asteroids appear, the chances of an impact with the earth, even a catastrophic impact, increase. He noted that unlike previous natural catastrophes that occur with no clear reason, the approach of Nibiru as part of the end-of-days will be linked to the acts of men.

“Of course, everything is part of the divine plan,” Ovadia said. “But we see by what is happening in the world, by the way people are acting, that the Final Redemption is approaching. The Bible speaks about politics because it is a powerful expression or social morality. In the end, it will be clear how everything is inter-connected: politics, religion, nature, war, catastrophes. Everything is in the purview of God.”

“It is clear we are living in powerful times, fateful times,” Ovadia said. “It is becoming clear that America and Europe are not safe. And the governments are making it worse by causing division among the people. They should be bringing the people together in prayer and repentance. The safest place in the world will be here in Israel.”
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 4:12 pm

I have no problem with something coming, and soon....

But...THE TIMING!  That's just a little tooooo convenient, wouldn't you say?  Plus, it's nasa...

So all the dems mail in their votes early and often
And Repubs want to vote in person...
Are they serious????

Something stinks here somewhere....

Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: What's Coming Earth's Way Is Almost Here   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 9:21 am

What's Coming Earth's Way Is Almost Here--U.S. Has Been Preparing For Asteroid Impact For 3 Month, Impact West Coast! SQ-LAST MINUTE WARNINGS WILL INITIATE PANIC TIMED TO INTERFERE WITH THE ELECTION! 

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 8:08 pm

Prepare for impact indeed. OK, thread hijack - BUT - well this "IMPACT" video just belongs here and is sorta kinda on topic as well when you see the BEAUTIFUL ending.

Could there be a more perfect soundtrack to this?

Soundtrack say wrote:
Move bitch
Get out the way

One whole delightful 36 seconds . . .

https://youtu.be/ZTARqCEntU8

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 8:55 pm

THANK YOU researcher I sure needed that extended laugh !!!!  ahhh  how delightful !! do I feel better now !
Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 10:00 am

https://strangesounds.org/2020/08/five-asteroids-pass-earth-this-week-but-were-only-discovered-2-weeks-ago.html

Five asteroids pass Earth this week BUT were only discovered 2 weeks ago
Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Prophecy: “Something Is Shaking The Heavens” End Times   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 10:58 am

Prophecy: “Something Is Shaking The Heavens” End Times

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 12:50 pm

Perry Stone  Aug 10, 2020 what about an emp?

BTW, this is the 1st time I've heard him say satan (lucifer) fell between Gen1 and 2.
I can't say I agree or disagree...
(I've listened to the other argument, and still think satan and lucifer are the same.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_YD543oD9Q

Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Prophecy "Brimstone, Meteors Fall On Brazil" From Heaven   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 9:35 pm

Prophecy "Brimstone, Meteors Fall On Brazil" From Heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 7:21 am

Here's a E. you want to watch.

https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1300991455851425794

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prepare for impact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare for impact   Prepare for impact I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prepare for impact
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next