Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wha' happened to the website? Must listen to sermon by C. Lawson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Wha' happened to the website? Must listen to sermon by C. Lawson Empty
PostSubject: Wha' happened to the website? Must listen to sermon by C. Lawson   Wha' happened to the website? Must listen to sermon by C. Lawson I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2020 1:07 pm

I was afraid that it got hacked due to what I am going to post. This mornings sermon by Charles Lawson was a sermon that few people get to hear. This old man gets it! If the rest of the preachers would grow a set and shout this from the pulpits then America would have a chance to repent and heal, but sadly almost all of the pulpits are filled by men who value a paycheck more than the truth, who are nothing more than braying jackasses who stand on 2 legs rather than 4. Some pulpits are filled by women which is against scripture, and as bad or worse, faggots,lesbians, molestors and various other sexual deviants. We need more C. Lawsons,J. MacAuthers,J Browns and M. Hoggards, B. Smiths, etc, not Billy Grahams,J Osteens,R. Warrens, and other frauds and charlatans and cowards. Will post as soon as it comes available
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Wha' happened to the website? Must listen to sermon by C. Lawson   Wha' happened to the website? Must listen to sermon by C. Lawson I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2020 2:27 pm

Mike, give a link to the sermon here when possible please. I'm looking forward to hearing what that sermon was about when it becomes available.

Forumotion was doing maintenance / upgrades and what-not this morning so we were temporarily off line for a few hours as many here probably noticed. Happens every now and then a couple of times a year and usually on a weekend.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Wha' happened to the website? Must listen to sermon by C. Lawson   Wha' happened to the website? Must listen to sermon by C. Lawson I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2020 4:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4r2ltKb35A

Ima' gonna' listen to it again....The people of America are nothing but a bunch of sheep being led by the wrong Shepard....Researcher, what frustrates me to a point, a point that can only be described as almost madness, is that they know so damned little about the bible and what it is trying to tell them! The dumbasses don't even realized that they have been conditioned to not recognize the truth even it the truth walked by, whipped it out and peed on their shoes! Oh, hell, I am close to a rant right now that just might surpass any that I have managed in the past. Wanna' know why? Because I have come full circle. I now understand that THERE AIN'T ONE @#$%^&*(ING THING THAT I ,NOR ANY OF YOU,CAN DO ABOUT IT!....More later, I have to run and mow the backyard grass inside the fence so my wife and the dog can play ball. Mattie is my version of the great Willie Mays, who was and still is, the greatest baseball player that ever lived. She is black,fast and catches everything that even comes close to her!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Wha' happened to the website? Must listen to sermon by C. Lawson   Wha' happened to the website? Must listen to sermon by C. Lawson I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2020 4:46 pm

Thanks, Mike. I just finished up watching (and posting) a Corsi / RDS video so I've already cued this one up. As soon as I hit send I'm on it faster than a chicken on a Cheeto.

Sounds like a great dog. I sure do miss mine.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Wha' happened to the website? Must listen to sermon by C. Lawson   Wha' happened to the website? Must listen to sermon by C. Lawson I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2020 4:59 pm

I still tear up thinking about Ninja. Mattie will get close,though and has helped us. Mattie may be as smart which would be hard to imagine.

I kinda' choked up thinking about Ninja, so you will probably be disappointed if you were looking for one of my tirades. Once you finish listening to Lawsons video, you'll see why I am now convinced that we are now in the foothills of the Tribulation. Factor in what he says, along with the hatred of us being out in the open, by all factions, and you got the making of some biblical events, not to mention the lawlessness by certain "groups"....Then,add this to the equation:

https://dinartimes.com/a-new-financial-system-aka-the-quantum-financial-system-qfs/

Shit be gettin' real, when you think about it
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Wha' happened to the website? Must listen to sermon by C. Lawson   Wha' happened to the website? Must listen to sermon by C. Lawson I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2020 8:28 pm

Listening to Lawson today I thought about Tom Horn, Steve Quayle, and yes, even David Icke and others - all have been sounding these exact same warnings for many years. Everyone needs to hear this, It's only 33 minutes out of your day.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wha' happened to the website? Must listen to sermon by C. Lawson   Wha' happened to the website? Must listen to sermon by C. Lawson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wha' happened to the website? Must listen to sermon by C. Lawson
Page 1 of 1