Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is one neat sermon.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

This is one neat sermon.   Empty
PostSubject: This is one neat sermon.    This is one neat sermon.   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:09 am

If the issues of the world, or a need to perform or perfect
has you weighted down? This will unburden you.
Thanks God. I really appreciate it. I love you

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: This is one neat sermon.    This is one neat sermon.   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:26 pm

That was great. Thanks for posting, Dove.
Back to top Go down
Spyro

Spyro

PostSubject: Re: This is one neat sermon.    This is one neat sermon.   I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:07 am

This is brilliant. Though I disagree that that "You need a Bible to know God and His nature". The Spirit reveals His nature and renews your mind, not a book.

Curiosity is the inheritance of mankind. Frequently we want to know something only because it needs to be kept secret.

Just as luck appears in three so does misfortune. Because you don't want to see it, you don't see it coming. Even if you notice it you don't say anything, and if you're told you don't listen. Then boom, the end comes. In our world, if you miss the first sign you're dead let alone all three signs

My blog: http://timeisdistance.blogspot.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: This is one neat sermon.    This is one neat sermon.   I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:07 am

yes...that was great thenk you Dove!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: This is one neat sermon.    This is one neat sermon.   I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:17 am

Spyro wrote:
This is brilliant. Though I disagree that that "You need a Bible to know God and His nature". The Spirit reveals His nature and renews your mind, not a book.

You know, I've spent sooo many years thinking about things, that I have
an 'opinion' on just about everything now.
And I don't disagree with what you said at all.

But what I see now is that the Holy Spirit caused the Bible to be written, by
mans hands. It too, is Him in Wisdom and Action, written down for us in
much greater fullness than He can fit into one of our lifetimes.

A double edged sword, the Spirit and the Word, is the Victory plan. I love you

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: This is one neat sermon.    This is one neat sermon.   I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:10 am

Dove wrote:

Amen. Nicely said.

Sometimes I look at the length of videos posted and that deters me from watching. Glad that didn't deter me this time. Very Happy Enjoyed every minute of it and didn't notice the time at all. I coulda sat and listened to him all day. Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: This is one neat sermon.    This is one neat sermon.   I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:47 pm

Proskuneo wrote:
Dove wrote:

Amen. Nicely said.

Sometimes I look at the length of videos posted and that deters me from watching. Glad that didn't deter me this time. Very Happy Enjoyed every minute of it and didn't notice the time at all. I coulda sat and listened to him all day. Thanks for posting.

Me too! [both skipping the long ones, and glad I didn't this time! Very Happy ] Now I've gone to youtube, searched for Gayle Erwin, and
am watching others.
Not every one in a 'series' appears to be posted. too bad.
But, they're all GOOD. praise GOD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is one neat sermon.    This is one neat sermon.   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is one neat sermon.
Page 1 of 1