Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

13 mile long Crop Circle in the Desert

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

13 mile long Crop Circle in the Desert Empty
PostSubject: 13 mile long Crop Circle in the Desert   13 mile long Crop Circle in the Desert I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:26 am

[b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; background-color: transparent;"]Published on May 4, 2013[/b]
13.3 miles of lines were carved into a dry-lake bed in Oregon. What was discovered looked like a Crop Circle in the middle of the Desert...A perfect "Sri Yantra Mandala Formation". This ancient symbol was so precise it was flawless...Each line was 10 inches wide and 3 inches deep carved into extremely hard compact dirt that is very difficult to dig in...No cars where seen for miles, no tire tracks were seen for miles...No footprints were seen at the site or anywhere around it...No apparent signs of tools were used...And no one was seen in the area...I don't see any dirt from the 13.3 mile long 10 inch wide hole that was carved into the desert at a depth of 3 inches...There must have been a lot of dirt so it begs the question where is the dirt? The close up photo of the 4 lines looks clean with no extra dirt laying around outside the ditch that was made from each of these lines being dug out of the desert...This happen on Aug 10, 1990.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 13 mile long Crop Circle in the Desert   13 mile long Crop Circle in the Desert I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:01 am

Pretty interesting stuff there.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 13 mile long Crop Circle in the Desert   13 mile long Crop Circle in the Desert I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:10 pm

I'm calling hokum on this.  Only that ONE photo on the Internet and ONLY anecdotal testimonies on the Internet in forums and blogs.  All of a sudden new interest generated in 2013.  If this was real there would be pictures, lots of pictures from armchair researchers thru to any paragons of science pictures, to any UFO community pictures, nor are there any new age gaia earth worshipers pictures snapped in 1990 by the hundreds or thousands.  There aren't, aren't, aren't, and aren't!

I searched google maps.  The area east of the Steers mountain area is all Desert.  It isn't a big area to search.  You have Nevada south about 40 miles and Idaho about 55 miles east.  There is nothing, absolutely nothing resembling the area that video shows at the 21 second mark.  Even after 23 years I would expect to still see some evidence of a 13 mile crop circle cut into dirt packed so hard you couldn't even dig in it.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Steens+Mountain+Wilderness,+Diamond,+OR&hl=en&ll=42.678397,-117.888794&spn=1.601196,2.826233&sll=44.476911,-121.90979&sspn=3.108087,5.652466&oq=steen&t=h&hnear=Steens+Mountain+Wilderness,+Diamond,+Harney,+Oregon&z=9

View Larger Map
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13 mile long Crop Circle in the Desert   13 mile long Crop Circle in the Desert I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1