Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FIRST! SEE SPECTACULAR CROP CIRCLE BEING MADE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

FIRST! SEE SPECTACULAR CROP CIRCLE BEING MADE Empty
PostSubject: FIRST! SEE SPECTACULAR CROP CIRCLE BEING MADE   FIRST! SEE SPECTACULAR CROP CIRCLE BEING MADE I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 9:24 am

Mysterious flashes of light captured on smartphone video
Published: 13 hours ago

Crop circles remain one of the mysteries of the ages.

What causes them?

What do they mean?

Are they all part of an elaborate conspiracy and hoax?

The questions got more interesting and serious this week when video emerged of mysterious flashes of light emanating from a crop circle before it was ever seen in the light of day.

FIRST! SEE SPECTACULAR CROP CIRCLE BEING MADE Crop-circle-flash

Mysterious flashes of light seen where a massive crop circle was discovered near Salinas, Calif.

The latest spectacular crop circle was found Sunday, Dec. 29, near the farming community of Salinas, Calif.

Aerial photography and video show an approximately one-acre site with a breathtakingly detailed design.

But the difference between this crop circle and others is that two friends driving alongside the pasture noticed flashes of bright light coming from the site in the early morning hours – before it was ever revealed in daylight.

The video shows the two men first capturing the strange light flashes from their car. Then they leave their vehicle to investigate what is causing them. They follow the lights to discover that the grass in the area has been flattened. The cameraman is heard to say: “Holy! It’s all laid down. Dude, this is a crop circle.”

It was only hours later after the sun rose that television news crew descended on the field to film the huge crop circle that is only visible in its spectacular detail from the air.

FIRST! SEE SPECTACULAR CROP CIRCLE BEING MADE Crop-circle-salinas-600
Aerial view of the crop circle discovered Dec. 29, 2013, near Salinas, Calif.

The pair who shot the YouTube video have so far remained anonymous, saying only in their posting: “Created this account since I don’t want this tied to me. Still not sure what to make of it.”

Security guards are reportedly watching the field and preventing onlookers to enter for a closer look.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/first-see-spectacular-crop-circle-being-made/#yPOWDye8glGHS4cW.99
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Crop circle reveals comet ISON was spacecraft & July 2014 ET event   FIRST! SEE SPECTACULAR CROP CIRCLE BEING MADE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:07 am

Crop circle reveals comet ISON was spacecraft & July 2014 ET event

January 4, 2014

FIRST! SEE SPECTACULAR CROP CIRCLE BEING MADE Salinas-crop-circle-and-ISON-300x147

Screenshot of KSBW TV coverage of Salinas crop circle interpretation. Comet ISON depicted in upper left background.

A crop circle that appeared 11 miles southeast ofSalinas, California on December 28, 2013 contains three coded messages according to renowned crop circle researcher, Dr Horace Drew. According to Dr Drew, a retired molecular biologist who worked at Caltech and Australia’s CSIRO, one of the coded messages was to be vigilant about an upcoming astronomical event. The next message referred to a date in the near future when an astronomical event is to occur by July 8, 2014. The third and most startling message was that comet ISONwas a space transportation system. Taken in their entirety, the three messages appear to be encouraging people to watch the skies for an upcoming astronomical event featuring remnants of ISON that will in fact be an extraterrestrial event of some kind. If genuine and correctly interpreted, the Salinas crop circle is a vindication for those claiming that Comet ISON was no comet at all, but one or more objects under intelligent extraterrestrial control with a specific mission for the inner solar system and Earth.

The December 28, Salinas crop circle attracted widespread attention due to its unusual timing and location. It appeared well after the crop circle season in southern England had concluded, and most crop circle researchers had quietly withdrawn to write summaries of the 2013 summer season. According toan email by crop researcher Paul Jacobs, who began investigating the Salinas crop circle:

Quote :
No one in the area has made claim to it and the locals had no knowledge of it or its construction. I estimate it would have taken three men working in daylight conditions doing 9-hour shifts for nearly 9 days to complete this pattern. My gut feeling is we have an important event on our hands here.

More tellingly, a security firm was hired by an unknown agency to begin guarding the crop circle on the same day it was discovered. According to Linda Moulton Howe from Earthfiles.com:

Quote :
On Saturday morning, December 28, 2013, Echelon Security in San Jose, California, was hired by an agency to guard the intricate pattern in the 2 to 3 foot high barley in the Chualar field east of Salinas. This fact was confirmed the afternoon of December 31, 2013, by staff writer Phillip Molnar at the Monterey County Herald.

Howe described an account by Jeff Krause, of how the security firm deployed four security trucks with personnel to keep people out of the crop circle:

Quote :
I arrived at the site near 7:15 AM Pacific on December 31, 2013. When I got there, four security trucks were parked on the road outside the circle to keep people from going in. They were very adamant about not letting anybody on the field property.

It would be odd for a farmer to hire and pay for four security trucks and personnel to protect a barley field. The clear implication is that an unnamed U.S. agency saw the Salinas crop circle as having national security implications and funded Echelon Securities to keep the public away. So what was the message that the crop circle contained and may have sparked a national security response by an unknown U.S. agency?

The Salinas crop circle had a circular design with a number of complex geometric patterns that appeared to be coded messages. The main breakthrough came when a Braille language interpreter identified some of the crop patterns as being text book characters from the Braille language. The Braille message was quickly interpreted as a series of numbers and letter – (192)-(192)-2-(192)-1-(192)-(192).

According to Dr Drew, when the British search engine 192.com is used, the code can be translated as:“The blind will see, and those who seek will find.” If interpreted correctly, the message here was that something will shortly happen that will be so unambiguous, that even die-hard skeptics will see what they previously denied. For others, the upcoming event will be vindication for what they have been seeking.

The second message was identified by Dr Drew as an outer code featuring three tall poles accompanied by numbers using Morse code. The message was 3-space-3-space-1. Dr Drew interpreted this as referring to an event timed to occur in the near future: “we should go around the “polar clock” by three full turns (days, weeks, months?) until some “event time” is reached.” According to a retired US Navy Flight Officer, Captain Mark Wood, the date referred to by the number 192 in the main coded message is July 8, 2014, which is 192 days from December 28. 

Significantly, the alignment of planets on July 8, matches the crop circle configuration of celestial bodies.

The third message was an inner code again using Morse code according to Dr Drew. This message was the most startling since it appeared to refer to comet ISON. He translated the code as: E-T B I-S-O-N S-T-S. Here is how Dr Drew interpreted the code:

Quote :
One interpretation of this cryptic message might be: “E T B(e)” or “extra-terrestrials exist”. Then “I-S-O-N (comet)” is an “S-T-S (space transportation system)” like for the NASA space shuttles (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-1).

So could the Salinas crop circle refer to an upcoming extraterrestrial event connected to the remnants of Comet ISON, which was no comet at all? Comet ISON received widespread scientific interest as a possible Comet of the century, but fizzled out shortly after its perihelion on November 28, 2013. After perihelion astronomers quickly concluded that the comet had disintegrated. Yet comet ISON made a remarkable recovery surprising many scientific observers. It was only temporary, however, and ISON soon disappeared again. Most astronomers concluded that it had perished after all. All that remained was small comet debris that temporarily lit up after perihelion giving the illusion that the comet had survived.

There were others, however, who claimed that ISON was in fact an artificially targeted object designed to interact with the inner solar system in a specific manner on certain dates. Others went further to claim that ISON was a small fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles on a specific mission designed to educate Earth’s inhabitants about extraterrestrial life. These startling analyses of ISON seemed to be quashed by ISON’s disappearance after perihelion. Now the Salinas crop circle suggests that these analyses of ISON may have been right all along. We will have to wait and see in the months ahead, and the possible July 8 date, whether an astronomical event occurs that settles once and for all the true nature of comet ISON and whether an extraterrestrial intelligence was behind it.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! SEE SPECTACULAR CROP CIRCLE BEING MADE   FIRST! SEE SPECTACULAR CROP CIRCLE BEING MADE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:59 pm

This has the smell of bulls**t all over it. First of all you DO NOT see anything close to a crop circle being made and second of all the so-called video. Yeah, let's just STOP THE CAR AND WAIT RIGHT HERE for the flash that the cell phone, being held very still just happens to capture. An itty-bitty green flash. Anyone here familiar with laser transits and/or theodolites? Better read up on 'em.

MANURE!!!!

COLONELZ . . . your topic heading is very deceptive as are more than a few others besides this one. I'm going to start deleting stuff.

FIRST! SEE SPECTACULAR CROP CIRCLE BEING MADE ES1693-David-White-DWT-10-Electronic-Digital-Transit-Theodolite-46-8890-md
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! SEE SPECTACULAR CROP CIRCLE BEING MADE   FIRST! SEE SPECTACULAR CROP CIRCLE BEING MADE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:33 pm

researcher you are the moderator if you feel it should be deleted then do so, my only point is to show how far people stray from the biblical view points. I posted the story I did not write it, I'll try in the future not to post manure as you call it, as always discernment is the key word which should be attached to the topic.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! SEE SPECTACULAR CROP CIRCLE BEING MADE   FIRST! SEE SPECTACULAR CROP CIRCLE BEING MADE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:28 pm

wink   Told you so!   wink 

FIRST! SEE SPECTACULAR CROP CIRCLE BEING MADE Bovine11

http://news.yahoo.com/crop-circle-mystery-solved--it-was-all-just-a-commercial-145003636.html

Quote :

Crop circle mystery solved: It was all just a marketing stunt

If and when aliens do ever show up on our planet, they're going to have to go a long way to convince us cynical earthlings they're not just the creation of a technology firm bent on hawking a new product.

In the latest example of an advertisement to go viral, a "mysterious" crop circle found in Chualar, near Salinas, Calif., turned out to be a stunt by Silicon Valley chipmaker Nvidia. The company's CEO, Jen-Hsun Huang, confessed to the marketing stunt on Sunday evening at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.

The crop circle first drew notice in late 2013 when Julie Belanger, an aerial photographer, observed the crop circle in a field in Salinas, a town about two hours south of San Francisco. Within the intricate design, observers noticed the numbers 1, 9 and 2 repeated in the center in Braille.

"It was beautiful. Quite beautiful," Belanger told NBC affiliate KSBW at the time. "I believe it's possible that aliens exist, but I don't know if they would bother making a crop circle to give us a message."

Accordingly, plenty of observers immediately suspected a stunt. Soon afterward, the landowner, allegedly infuriated by the national attention, plowed over the mysterious crop circle, leaving some to think we'd never know who — or what — was responsible.

Then three days later, Huang came clean about the stunt and noted that the "192" observers correctly picked out of the circle stood for the 192 cores in the company's new chip.

"We've bridged the gap," Huang said, "We've brought mobile computing to the same level as desktop computing."

So there you go, it was all a big advertisement. Seems like we've learned nothing at all from Ralphie and the Ovaltine saga from "A Christmas Story," have we?

Contact the writer of this story at jay.busbee@yahoo.com or on Twitter at @jaybusbee.

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! SEE SPECTACULAR CROP CIRCLE BEING MADE   FIRST! SEE SPECTACULAR CROP CIRCLE BEING MADE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:39 pm

that throws a wrench in crop circles, maybe not...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! SEE SPECTACULAR CROP CIRCLE BEING MADE   FIRST! SEE SPECTACULAR CROP CIRCLE BEING MADE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:00 pm

Wow.  Linda Moulton Howe is going to be embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! SEE SPECTACULAR CROP CIRCLE BEING MADE   FIRST! SEE SPECTACULAR CROP CIRCLE BEING MADE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:49 pm

This guy, Huang, and others who do this should be sentenced to 10 years of hard field work with nothing but a plow, an ox, and an old fashion hand sickle. When these creeps weren't doing field work they could stay busy breaking big rocks into little pebbles with a sledgehammer. Ohhhh, if I ran the zoo . . . .

I HATE viral advertizing with a passion!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! SEE SPECTACULAR CROP CIRCLE BEING MADE   FIRST! SEE SPECTACULAR CROP CIRCLE BEING MADE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1