Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Billy Graham Statue to Replace That of White Supremacist in US Capitol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Billy Graham Statue to Replace That of White Supremacist in US Capitol Empty
PostSubject: Billy Graham Statue to Replace That of White Supremacist in US Capitol   Billy Graham Statue to Replace That of White Supremacist in US Capitol I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 8:02 am

4:00PM EDT 8/4/2020 

Billy Graham Statue to Replace That of White Supremacist in US Capitol Billy-Graham-young-blackandwhite-microphones-speaking

(Charisma News Archives/BGEA)

A life-sized statue of the Rev. Billy Graham will be installed in the U.S. Capitol's Statuary Hall collection sometime next year, replacing a statue of a white supremacist that both the state of North Carolina and the U.S. House want removed.

more @ https://www.charismanews.com/us/82124-billy-graham-statue-to-replace-that-of-white-supremacist-in-u-s-capitol
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Statue to Replace That of White Supremacist in US Capitol   Billy Graham Statue to Replace That of White Supremacist in US Capitol I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 4:07 pm

Hmmmm? "If you love me, the world will hate you."...Where did  I read that at? Just another catholic statue
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Statue to Replace That of White Supremacist in US Capitol   Billy Graham Statue to Replace That of White Supremacist in US Capitol I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 6:11 pm

My heart skipped a beat when I saw you posted, Michael.   chuckle

But that was a very survivable post.  Wink

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Statue to Replace That of White Supremacist in US Capitol   Billy Graham Statue to Replace That of White Supremacist in US Capitol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1