Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steve Quayle and "V" - The Guerrilla Economist on Hagmann 26 June [mp3 is up]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Steve Quayle and "V" - The Guerrilla Economist  on Hagmann 26 June [mp3 is up] Empty
PostSubject: Steve Quayle and "V" - The Guerrilla Economist on Hagmann 26 June [mp3 is up]   Steve Quayle and "V" - The Guerrilla Economist  on Hagmann 26 June [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:52 pm

Steve Quayle and "V" - The Guerrilla Economist on Hagmann & Hagmann show tonight at 6pm PST [9pm EST]

Y'all know the drill by now to listen.  I'll post the audio later from the archives as usual.

LISTEN LIVE:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/06/27/the-hagmann-hagmann-report

DOWNLOAD MP3:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/06/27/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

Watch live video from hagmanns on www.justin.tv

Quote :
Special Hagmann & Hagmann Tonight: Steve Quayle & “V,” The Guerrilla Economist: This dragon blows fire, not bubbles

The Chinese Dragon does and it is ready to come onto the stage as the world’s new SUPERPOWER.  The Eagle is now a chicken and it’s goose is cooked.

EMERLT Listen tonight at our special time:

9:00 p.m. to midnight ET

Wednesday, 26 June 2013:  Watching the continued precious metals takedown through the night has caused one major catalyst in this game of chicken. China keeps laughing and buying more gold and silver. [click on article title to continue reading and access all audio streams]

Many pundits have been claiming that Chinese have bubbles in their credit market, a real estate bubble, look it does not matter. The Chinese understood that they in order to compete with the Americans had to themselves create bubbles as it is by-product of a Keynesian central bank controlled economic model. The kicker in this is that the Chinese can afford to have all the bubbles that they have created pop. While we can NOT!!! Thanks to China’s “Shadow Banking” sector and their feverish stockpiling of precious metals, strategic metals, and rare earth minerals. They are well insulated from any crash, in fact any crash will be a temporary. While our demise is sealed in stone.

Some are crying that metals are being crushed in price. If you are someone who is savvy and understands what is going on you know that NO ONE IS SELLING PHYSICAL. I have met lunatics on the street in NY  where they are laughing at “Gold-bugs” saying that gold lost $20. I laughed right back “Your dollar lost 97% of its value !!!” at which point they shut up.  Folks what you are witnessing is the final play, the move of a desperate banking system as every moment they are losing all forms, excuse me, THEY HAVE LOST ALL FORMS OF CREDIBILITY!!!!

I told you that this summer will be the summer of financial HELL. I told you that we will be heading for a mass sell-off in bonds. Look where we are. Last month was a massive flight from bonds and into stocks, they are crushing the GLD SLV papers market,  the media hit men are talking China debt (Still way lower than the US) all to create an atmosphere of fear in order to get people back into bonds.

Who is the biggest competitor to the NYSE? Simple it’s the US Government. It is in their best interest to have everyone out of stocks and into their worthless bubble bonds.

All the while China sits and laughs at us while they build themselves a crash proof fortress in precious metals, we rely on cheap parlor tricks similar to a magician at a kids party to get through these days. Keep buying physical, Ignore the price and Understand the GAME.  The Chinese Dragon does and it is ready to come onto the stage as the world’s new SUPERPOWER.  The Eagle is now a chicken and it’s goose is cooked.

Buy Physical, End the Banksters

Copyright (c) “V”  The Guerrilla Economist™

“Banking was conceived in iniquity and born in sin”.
  – Josiah Stamp

Last edited by researcher on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mp3)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Steve Quayle and "V" - The Guerrilla Economist  on Hagmann 26 June [mp3 is up] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle and "V" - The Guerrilla Economist on Hagmann 26 June [mp3 is up]   Steve Quayle and "V" - The Guerrilla Economist  on Hagmann 26 June [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:10 pm

Mp3 is ready for download.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/06/27/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle and "V" - The Guerrilla Economist on Hagmann 26 June [mp3 is up]   Steve Quayle and "V" - The Guerrilla Economist  on Hagmann 26 June [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:06 am

Thanks Bud, I've been anxiously awaiting this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle and "V" - The Guerrilla Economist on Hagmann 26 June [mp3 is up]   Steve Quayle and "V" - The Guerrilla Economist  on Hagmann 26 June [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steve Quayle and "V" - The Guerrilla Economist on Hagmann 26 June [mp3 is up]
Page 1 of 1