Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

V The Guerrilla Economist & Steve Quayle on Hagmann 24 Oct. [mp3 link inside]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

V The Guerrilla Economist & Steve Quayle on Hagmann 24 Oct. [mp3 link inside] Empty
PostSubject: V The Guerrilla Economist & Steve Quayle on Hagmann 24 Oct. [mp3 link inside]   V The Guerrilla Economist & Steve Quayle on Hagmann 24 Oct. [mp3 link inside] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:17 pm

I haven't listened yet but the link is below for anyone interested.

DOWNLOAD:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/10/25/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

V The Guerrilla Economist & Steve Quayle on Hagmann 24 Oct. [mp3 link inside] Empty
PostSubject: Re: V The Guerrilla Economist & Steve Quayle on Hagmann 24 Oct. [mp3 link inside]   V The Guerrilla Economist & Steve Quayle on Hagmann 24 Oct. [mp3 link inside] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:20 am

Excellent show. I'm about halfway through, and a thought occurred to me. Could it be that the entire Obamacare debacle is only a smokescreen to keep our eyes off the real issue, a soon coming economic collapse? Maybe they've known that the roll out would be a disaster from the start, and that the msm would be totally absorbed by it, as they are. Hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: V The Guerrilla Economist & Steve Quayle on Hagmann 24 Oct. [mp3 link inside]   V The Guerrilla Economist & Steve Quayle on Hagmann 24 Oct. [mp3 link inside] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:36 am

You mean like 'unlimited' Government spending from now until Feb, coinciding with the o'bombercare extension because the 'website' doesn't 'work'. They're also required to reach a bicameral budgetary agreement by December 13th.

Might be Hindenburg time...

billetman wrote:
Excellent show. I'm about halfway through, and a thought occurred to me. Could it be that the entire Obamacare debacle is only a smokescreen to keep our eyes off the real issue, a soon coming economic collapse? Maybe they've known that the roll out would be a disaster from the start, and that the msm would be totally absorbed by it, as they are. Hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V The Guerrilla Economist & Steve Quayle on Hagmann 24 Oct. [mp3 link inside]   V The Guerrilla Economist & Steve Quayle on Hagmann 24 Oct. [mp3 link inside] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

V The Guerrilla Economist & Steve Quayle on Hagmann 24 Oct. [mp3 link inside]
Page 1 of 1