Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steve Quayle - They're Coming to Your Front Door [4 Minute Video]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Steve Quayle - They're Coming to Your Front Door [4 Minute Video] Empty
PostSubject: Steve Quayle - They're Coming to Your Front Door [4 Minute Video]   Steve Quayle - They're Coming to Your Front Door [4 Minute Video] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2020 10:52 am

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle - They're Coming to Your Front Door [4 Minute Video]   Steve Quayle - They're Coming to Your Front Door [4 Minute Video] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2020 12:06 pm

Here is the entire 2 hour Hagmann show that this clip was taken from. Steve Quayle & Gary Heavin begin at the 15m 15s mark and continue through to the end.

2020_08_19 Steve Quayle & Gary Heavin - Coming to Terms With the Severity of Our Position - Full Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3W9CxaQ3gc

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle - They're Coming to Your Front Door [4 Minute Video]   Steve Quayle - They're Coming to Your Front Door [4 Minute Video] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2020 6:37 pm

This is interesting.  Steve's friend has researched.  And he's trying to accommodate the Bible into his expectations. (in the right place or the wrong application ?) I'm at one hour in atm and it occurred to me,

that what he's presenting for the future regarding dna altering, Fema camps for resistors, etc. falls into a certain timeline.
Kind of the same timeline we're looking at for a meteorite-type event, or series of events.

And it's my feeling that:
1. the type of organized vaccine scenario could not take place at the same time as scenario 2.
2. there's a limited timeline for all the above due to the election (if an election happens at all)
3. Some,like (E.) have speculated that covid et al will be a non-issue after the election
4. If you believe Trump is the type of man we think he is, then-
   a) he knows
   b) having all these vaccine producers working madly, throwing money Gate's way, AND specifically designating the military to deliver the vaccines, is
   c) 5D chess.   ie: It's not going to matter. 

Now, if there was a meteorite (with probable showers before or after-whichever way they come)
        I'd be inclined to designate that as 'nothing can stop what's coming'.
        And, I guess both fit with contingencies already made. (in the name of covid#1)

ON THE BLUEHATS:
When they went thru Watertown looking for the Marathon bomber, they forced all the people out of the house and ransacked every one looking for and taking all the guns.

AND all the people cheered. (SMH)

So, hide 'em good..I've heard beneath the floorboards.  And if you're licensed and they know you have them, what plausible thing could you say if confronted?   We need to work up some answers.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle - They're Coming to Your Front Door [4 Minute Video]   Steve Quayle - They're Coming to Your Front Door [4 Minute Video] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1