Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2020_08_29 Patriot and Engineer Joe Olson Discusses Fake Science from Global Warming to Water to 9/11 to Today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2020_08_29 Patriot and Engineer Joe Olson Discusses Fake Science from Global Warming to Water to 9/11 to Today Empty
PostSubject: 2020_08_29 Patriot and Engineer Joe Olson Discusses Fake Science from Global Warming to Water to 9/11 to Today   2020_08_29 Patriot and Engineer Joe Olson Discusses Fake Science from Global Warming to Water to 9/11 to Today I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 10:00 pm

One of the most awesome hours that I’ve spent in a long time. I was riveted by this highly intelligent man. I hope to hear more from him. If you DON’T like lies – then you’re gonna love this one hour interview with Mr. Olson. Robert David Steele, for what anyone might think of him personally, has some mighty interesting guests. You gotta give him that. After listening to this one I immediately ripped the audio to an mp3 to listen to again, probably multiple times as this is really packed tight with info. Yeah, it's that good.

Show Notes wrote:
Joe Olson is a professional engineer specializing in complex building construction. He is the author of Slaying the Gas Dragon: Death of the Greenhouse Gas Theory, and many articles on science fraud in global warming, sustainable energy, and peak oil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkPfWQYx3pU

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

2020_08_29 Patriot and Engineer Joe Olson Discusses Fake Science from Global Warming to Water to 9/11 to Today
Page 1 of 1