Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High Speed Craft and Cosmic Wars...and Oddities....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

High Speed Craft and Cosmic Wars...and Oddities.... Empty
PostSubject: High Speed Craft and Cosmic Wars...and Oddities....   High Speed Craft and Cosmic Wars...and Oddities.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 8:09 am

Very OBVIOUS High Speed Craft Spotted Above Earth From The ISS

Last edited by ColonelZ on Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: High Speed Craft and Cosmic Wars...and Oddities....   High Speed Craft and Cosmic Wars...and Oddities.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 2:03 pm

I have no idea where to put this, so maybe we can use this thread as 'strange information'.  lol

High Speed Craft and Cosmic Wars...and Oddities.... EhAZHXzWkAIQuXA?format=jpg&name=medium

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BAD OMENS? What Are These Glowing Orbs Darting Across The Sky The World Over?   High Speed Craft and Cosmic Wars...and Oddities.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 8:06 am

• [size=21]BAD OMENS? What Are These Glowing Orbs Darting Across The Sky The World Over?[/size]

Are These Glowing Orbs Darting Across The Sky The World Over?

September 13, 2020 by SkyWatch Editor
High Speed Craft and Cosmic Wars...and Oddities.... Min
Steeped in English folklore, will-o’-the-wisps have long been perceived as bad omens. These ghostly flickering lights emanating from marshland were said to lead nocturnal travellers into “dark waters” and even portend death. While the name will-o’-the-wisp is now widely used for any non-celestial spectral lights – regardless of topography – across the globe myths surrounding them are surprisingly consistent. To Indigenous Australians they are “corpse campfires”; for Mexicans the spritely bruja is believed to be the soul of a witch. In South America they are simply luz mala: “evil light”… (READ MORE)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Mysterious 'space orb following' ISS sends UFO enthusiasts wild   High Speed Craft and Cosmic Wars...and Oddities.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 12:43 pm

NASA video: Mysterious 'space orb following' ISS sends UFO enthusiasts wild

A NASA live camera stream on the International Space Station captured a mysterious sighting, when a bright white orb was spotted racing past the camera in the distance.

By OLI SMITH

More@

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1337563/UFO-sighting-NASA-ISS-space-aliens-mystery-latest-news
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: A SERIOUSLY SPECULATIVE LOOK AT CERES   High Speed Craft and Cosmic Wars...and Oddities.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 5:26 am

High Speed Craft and Cosmic Wars...and Oddities.... 13-Mapping-Creates-on-planet-e1598809226395_LI-2
Cosmic War

A SERIOUSLY SPECULATIVE LOOK AT CERES

September 22, 2020 By JOSEPH P. FARRELL

It's been a long time since anyone sent me a picture of something "up there" that really captures my high octane speculation mind, and accordingly, it's been a long time since I've had one of those blogs that's more about a picture than about an article. But when V.T. sent this article, full of pictures, one in particular jumped out at me, and I think you'll see why:

The article is itself an enjoyable "conventional science" look at Ceres, the largest, and first, asteroid discovered. On its own, that "conventional science" view of Ceres is entertaining and a bit provocative as well. We learn all sorts of interesting stuff:

scientists have re-classified Ceres from an asteroid to a dwarf planet since it possesses 25% of the estimated mass of the whole asteroid belt. There may be oceans under its surface, it's largely made up of carbon and ammonia and a variety of minerals, and might be able to sustain life. And, it's close to Jupiter, so imagine looking up in the "night" sky and seeing the gigantic planet illuminating the little planetoid. We learn that it was hit by a "something" about 22 million years ago, and so on.

All in all, it's the kind of article one expects. It's bland, enjoyable, gives us some wonderful vistas of a far-off little world, and may be 100% correct.
But then there's this picture:

High Speed Craft and Cosmic Wars...and Oddities.... 13-Mapping-Creates-on-planet-e1598809226395
Ceres surface(?)

When I looked closely at this, several anomalies jumped out at me, many of which might be signs of artificial structure on or just under the surface of the little planetoid:

High Speed Craft and Cosmic Wars...and Oddities.... 13-Mapping-Creates-on-planet-e1598809226395_LI-2-440x248

There's lots going on in this picture, but I've selected six (and there are more, if one looks closely) which are crudely marked in my crudely hand-drawn arrows above. The first, and most obvious thing that I noticed - and one can hardly miss it - is the rectangular, nearly square lines to the left of the picture, with its nearly perfect straight lines and ninety degree corners. Even in the center of that rectangle there are four craters, which while somewhat out of alignment with the rectangle, are close to being another square, as if meteor impacts had somehow "targeted" some thing or things that used to be there. But its the rectangle itself that intrigues: how does standard planetoid geology produce that? Not surprisingly, the article doesn't say. In fact, it says little at all about this picture... it's just there. Indeed, we don't even know, from the article, if we're even looking at Ceres at all, I'm just assuming we are. But whatever we're looking at, when one considers the implications, it's stunning and breathtaking.

Immediately above number 1, I've drawn a second arrow pointing to two more or less straight lines that appear to converge on another crater. Again, what geological processes might account for this I do not know, but when confronted by pictures like this, never underestimate the ability of scientists to come up with some story to explain it in purely conventional and natural terms. However, to this hack-from-South Dakota, it looks as if some structure, tunnels perhaps, have collapsed beneath the surface. (There, I said it). Then, looking underneath number 1 at number three, the arrow points to a line of craters that proceeds in a more or less straight line. Again, I don't doubt that after millions of years of meteor impacts, straight lines of them might be formed randomly,  except that here we are looking at a region of a planet surface that has relatively few crater impacts. So, I'll walk right to the end of the high octane speculation twig once again, and say that what this reminds me of are those World War Two aerial photo reconnaissance pictures that were taken after Allied bombing runs over Germany, with the bombs making more or less straight lines following the flight paths of the airplanes that delivered them. To the right of this, at arrow number 5, there appears to be another, longer, such line.

At arrow number four in the upper left corner, there's another odd feature that once again is a more or less straight line, and again looking like perhaps some structure beneath the surface has collapsed.

Finally, at arrow 6 in the lower right, one sees yet another rectangular feature outlined once again by two nearly parallel lines of craters, and to the top of that rectangle, yet another straight line looking like another collapse of something beneath the surface, with a small crater almost dead center on that line. The overall impression is, again, of those aerial reconnaissance photos of bombing runs... and that carries with it the nasty implication that we might be looking at deliberately inflicted damage from a precision bombardment of some sort. Meteors do not do this.

Now, here's the clincher: If I can see it, you can surely see it too. And if we can, you can bet your bottom dollar that the photo analysts can see it too, and while they're probably busily inventing ingenious conventional and "purely natural" explanations, they're probably thinking the same things that you and I are.

And that gives a unique twist to the whole idea of "asteroid mining," because some of that "mining" might be cover for extra-terrestrial archeology and perhaps even "archive and technology" recovery. Can you say "Cosmic War"?

See you on the flip side...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Most of the UFO evidence hasn’t seen the light of day   High Speed Craft and Cosmic Wars...and Oddities.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 5:39 am

Most of the UFO evidence hasn’t seen the light of day': Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says the government is covering up huge amounts of evidence of unexplained encounters

• Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid made the claim in the documentary, The Phenomenon which examines the history of UFO sightings in the US
  • ‘Why the federal government all these years has covered up, put brake pads on everything, stopped it, I think it’s very, very bad for our country,’ he said
  • When asked if he’s saying there’s still evidence that hasn’t yet been publicly disclosed, Reid replies: ‘I’m saying most of it hasn’t seen the light of day'
  • Since leaving office in 2017 he has become increasingly outspoken about UFOs
  • Following the release of videos taken by pilots that show ‘unexplained aerial phenomena’ in April, Reid wrote: ‘The American people deserve to be informed'

By LUKE KENTON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 09:51 EDT, 12 October 2020 | UPDATED: 13:25 EDT, 12 October 2020

Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says the US government has been hiding key details about UFO encounters from the public for years.

Reid made the claim in the newly released documentary, The Phenomenon, directed by James Fox, which examines the history of UFO sightings in the US from the 1940s all the way up to this spring's revelation regarding a Department of Defence probe into unexplained military sightings.

‘Why the federal government all these years has covered up, put brake pads on everything, stopped it, I think it’s very, very bad for our country,’ Reid tells Fox in the film.

When asked if he’s saying there’s still some evidence that hasn’t yet been publicly disclosed, Reid replies: ‘I’m saying most of it hasn’t seen the light of day.’

High Speed Craft and Cosmic Wars...and Oddities.... 34291018-8831135-image-a-52_1602508707322

+6

Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has confirmed that the US government has been hiding key details about UFOs from the public for years

more @

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8831135/Harry-Reid-says-government-covering-huge-amounts-evidence-UFO-encounters.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MARS ~ A New Look At An Old Spirit Rover Photo ~ 10/8/2020   High Speed Craft and Cosmic Wars...and Oddities.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 4:57 pm

MARS ~ A New Look At An Old Spirit Rover Photo ~ 10/8/2020

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 0:12 / 8:54 Mysterious Black Crafts Spotted Above Earth - Largest One Goes Vertical Into SPACE!   High Speed Craft and Cosmic Wars...and Oddities.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2020 10:28 am

Mysterious Black Crafts Spotted Above Earth - Largest One Goes Vertical Into SPACE!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Crowd in HYSTERICS as they Witness a MASSIVE Craft in the Sky   High Speed Craft and Cosmic Wars...and Oddities.... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 1:21 pm

Crowd in HYSTERICS as they Witness a MASSIVE Craft in the Sky Above Hawaii - "WHAT IS THAT THING?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Experienced Airline Pilot Films Mysterious Giant Sphere That Baffles US Military Officials   High Speed Craft and Cosmic Wars...and Oddities.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 8:53 am

Experienced Airline Pilot Films Mysterious Giant Sphere That Baffles US Military Officials

October 27, 2020 by SkyWatch Editor

High Speed Craft and Cosmic Wars...and Oddities.... UFO2

An experienced commercial airline pilot has released footage of a mysterious mid-air encounter with a bright orb UFO. The strange encounter took place two days after an identical sighting was reported in the night sky almost 2,000 miles away. The bizarre sighting was recounted on the History Channel’s show Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation. The sighting, just off the coast of Chile in March 2019, has left US military aviation officials “baffled”. The pilot, who asked not to be identified, spoke with Luis ‘Lue’ Elizondo, a former Pentagon official who investigates UFO sightings… 

(READ MORE)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Speed Craft and Cosmic Wars...and Oddities....   High Speed Craft and Cosmic Wars...and Oddities.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High Speed Craft and Cosmic Wars...and Oddities....
Page 1 of 1