Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Signing of the Abraham Accords-replay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Signing of the Abraham Accords-replay Empty
PostSubject: Signing of the Abraham Accords-replay   Signing of the Abraham Accords-replay I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 2:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA_3uYGjIgM  Begins at 1:14 min

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Signing of the Abraham Accords-replay   Signing of the Abraham Accords-replay I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 3:16 pm

On the signing ceremony: Listen, but if you suffer from motion sickness better to not watch. Video is bouncy, bouncy, bouncy.

Below is the afterwards with Israel's and The United Arab Union's great Kahuna's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

President Trump Participates in a Bilateral Meeting with the Prime Minister of the State of Israel

Length: Just a tad under 10 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFmiikvo0RU

President Trump Participates in a Bilateral Meeting with United Arab Emirates

Length: Just a tad over 8 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_SZ3BJlMII

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Signing of the Abraham Accords-replay   Signing of the Abraham Accords-replay I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 3:45 pm

-pscp.tv is jumpy too.  We can close eyes and listen...

From E.
POTUS will be signing the truly historic Abraham Accords, an unprecedented peace agreement between Israel, the UAE, and Bahrain on the South Lawn of the White House very soon now.

"Peace is the Prize"

And just like that, with the signing of a pen, the first great steps toward a lasting peace across the Middle East have been wrought at the hands of President Trump.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Signing of the Abraham Accords-replay   Signing of the Abraham Accords-replay I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 4:52 pm

Cnn had Jared on today and Wolf talked about COVID.  NOT the Accord.

-----
He's an Msnbs recent flashback:

Well would ya look at that, all the “experts” were wrong about Trump and Peace in the Middle East...
This did not age well.

https://twitter.com/KyleKashuv/status/1305957062413778944

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Signing of the Abraham Accords-replay   Signing of the Abraham Accords-replay I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 5:37 pm

Dove wrote:
Well would ya look at that, all the “experts” were wrong about Trump and Peace in the Middle East...
This did not age well.

I’ll take “Experts Who Were Wrong” for $1000, Alex.

Signing of the Abraham Accords-replay Jeop80sSet_WIP

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Signing of the Abraham Accords-replay   Signing of the Abraham Accords-replay I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 6:23 pm

Covenant with many? Hell and death? Whatcha' think Researcher? Scarz? We did the PM's a good while back about this,kinda',sorta. Member?

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Signing of the Abraham Accords-replay   Signing of the Abraham Accords-replay I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 7:24 pm

michael371 wrote:
Covenant with many? Hell and death? Whatcha' think Researcher? Scarz? We did the PM's a good while back about this,kinda',sorta. Member?

I member, Mike. I'm following this all very closely to see if it's going turn out to be just  a happy and lucky coincidence and/or if that happy and lucky coincidence leads to some real gnarly prophetic happenings.

Like Sandy Claws, I'm making a list, checking it twice, gonna find out whose naughty and nice. Anti-Christ is coming to town.

We all know who's naughty and coming to town first. And no, I don't believe POTUS is the AC but he may be greasing the skids and paving the way. God will use who he wants so who am I to argue? Not meaning to throw shade on Trump either. Just look what God did with old Nebuchadnezzar, and Cyrus, and others.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Signing of the Abraham Accords-replay   Signing of the Abraham Accords-replay I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 7:41 pm

If this is the time, then there's nothing to do but walk through it.  
But, we don't have to be victims.  I would propose that POTUS 
knows very well and is stacking everything he can in our favor.
In fact, every move he makes is downright genius-the best anyone
could possibly do for the nation and the world.

I too wrote R about this one night a few months ago.  I'm much
more convinced now...enough to say so.
No man is going to stop God's Timing, so no point in wishing otherwise.
I appreciate POTUS more every day, and he is being strengthened and he
perseveres as if millions of lives depend on him.
Pretty awesome.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Signing of the Abraham Accords-replay   Signing of the Abraham Accords-replay I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 4:15 am

OK peeps, I've listened to this multiple times and I'm sitting here at 2am in the morning listening yet again to try and catch and grock every single thing said. This is Benjamin Fulford with Robert David Steele from Saturday 12 September. That was 13 September from Japan where Fulford is speaking from. There is much info in this about Donald Trump and the possibility of him being a Zionist, or possibly a infiltration double agent Zionist. Go try and figure that one out. In light of all that's been happening this week after this show was recorded I thought y'all might want to hear some of what's being said - some good and maybe some not so good. As always, discern, and know that whatever - God has this covered and we here all know how it ends.

Length: Just a tad under 14 minutes. Steele asks about Trump at the 3 min 50 sec mark and it goes into further detail from there, but start at the beginning of the recording if you want a few unrelated but interesting cool tidbits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0LaeaBNnS8

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signing of the Abraham Accords-replay   Signing of the Abraham Accords-replay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signing of the Abraham Accords-replay
Page 1 of 1