Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Related October 2020

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Related  October  2020 Empty
PostSubject: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 2:16 pm

IF the violent protests across America are the actions of right wing extremists, White Supremacists, etc:

Anon says:
If it’s caused by far-right, gracious, how come the far left governor doesn’t step on to stop it?
I make sense...

---------------------------
Yes he does make sense!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 3:30 pm

As our Nation’s Gatekeepers, #DCSA is dedicated to securing the trustworthiness of the U.S. government’s workforce and technologies through #PersonnelVetting, #IndustrialSecurity, #Counterintelligence, and security education. https://dcsa.mil/Portals/91/Documents/about/err/DCSA_ACCESS_v9i4.pdf

Q Related  October  2020 EjV7Ol6WoAEDNnR?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 6:11 pm

Q Related  October  2020 EjTdP8kXkAAgW3m?format=jpg&name=large

EARLY a.m.  02 Oct. 2020

-----
Today MIGHT go with this one.  (It's E.'s artwork, but he hasn't posted it recently).
It seems to fit, though. (I'm 99% sure he also said, they aren't in any particular order...so no 'conclusion jumping to',  should it have crossed your mind

Q Related  October  2020 EgkFUdYXsAENboc?format=jpg&name=medium

Anon observed:

MullinsMullinsMullins 6%
Aug 29

E. Knows stuff

Q Related  October  2020 1f60e
that’s pretty obvious now!

----------------------------
Whenever, wherever, it's all good. Idea

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 6:12 pm

And this one just went up   (6:00pm hr)

Q Related  October  2020 EjWwxmtWAAAnX17?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 6:32 pm

From the COMMENTS section-NOT an E. message:

Just speculation.  E said don't worry-nothing to be afraid about. 

We ALL WATCH Q.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/15/politics/fema-presidential-alert-trump-emergency-test/index.html
You'll soon be getting a message on your phone from the President of the United States -- whether you are a supporter or not.
It's not a political message, but an emergency test message sent from President Donald Trump as part of the Federal Emergency Management Agency's system to warn the public in cases of national emergencies.
A majority of cell phone users will receive an alert on Wednesday, October 3, with the header "Presidential Alert" and the message, "THIS IS A TEST of the National Wireless Emergency Alert System. No action is needed." The alert was initially scheduled to occur Thursday, September 20, but FEMA spokesman Mark Peterson tells CNN the test has been postponed, and October 3 was the alternate date for the test.

Last edited by Dove on Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 9:31 pm

A better picture:
Q Related  October  2020 D_5MIHcW4AAAjkm?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 10:39 pm

The Mickey Clock

We were told it would be BIBLICAL. And it is true.

The Feast of Tabernacles starts on 10/2 at sunset for 8 nights.

The Mickey Watch shows 10/2 with 8 red dashes.

Trump & Melania just went into COVID quarantine for 2 weeks.

Pray for the President and our nation.

----------------------
Q Related  October  2020 EjTMdVrXgAEOrfy?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 9:46 am

Strengthen and Align your resolve with Q.
3 minutes

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 10:14 am

10 Days of Darkness gets frequent mention in the Q community; sometimes rightfully, sometimes not.

There were '10 days of darkness' historically.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/gregorian-calendar-five-facts-a7345126.html

"Ten days were erased from history in 1582
With the introduction of the Gregorian calendar, ten days were erased from time. The days between October 5 and October 14, 1582 have never existed."

4 October marks the 434th anniversary of the introduction of the Gregorian calendar

back in 1582.

the Julian calendar, was a solar-based calendar introduced in 46BC during the reign of Julius Caesar. It featured 365 days and a leap year that added one day to February every four years – a system we are all familiar with today. So why did it need changing?
Under the Julian calendar the length of a year was 465 days and six hours. But over a thousand years after its introduction, the calendar had drifted, and was out of sync with equinoxes and solstices, meaning Easter, which is set by the Vernal equinox, was occurring later and later in the year.
The existing Julian calendar was therefore refined, the result of which was to shorten the length of a year to 365 days, 5 hours, 49 minutes and 12 seconds.

It’s only 11 minutes different from the Julian calendar

The change under the introduction of the Gregorian calendar meant that leap years continued occurring every four years, however, over a four hundred-year period, the number of leap years fell to 97 from 100.
This is managed by making some centurial years non-leap years, even though they fall four years after the last leap year.
The next non-leap year will be in 2100.
In order to make the transition to the Gregorian alendar, the day after October 4, 1582 was declared October 15th, thereby resetting the drift that had built up since the Julian calendar’s introduction.

Saudi Arabia switched to the Gregorian calendar this week, just in time for the 434th anniversary celebrations.

The Islamic lunar calendar usually has a year of 354 days – 11 days shorter than either the old Julian, or newer Gregorian calendars.
The move will mean Saudi civil servants will lo se 11 days of payment as salary days are cut. It is one of many belt-tightening measure announced as the country seeks to reduce its high budget deficit.

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was founded in 1932.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 2:27 pm

We took a swing a week or two ago back to SA.  I won't try to state the connection yet between CF and 
SA, but trafficking is at the core.

Here are a couple relevant old Q posts:
Q Related  October  2020 EjZ4VnNXgAAEPhG?format=jpg&name=medium
Q Related  October  2020 EjZ4VnPXgAAOjsk?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 1:53 pm

@ETheFriendly
3h

Hold steady. Soon now.

Quote Tweet General Flynn @GenFlynn
· 7h
Stand strong America.
God Bless the USA.
#BeNotAfraid

⁦@lofly727⁩
⁦@TJHproject⁩
⁦@SidneyPowell1⁩
⁦@BarbaraRedgate⁩
⁦@GoJackFlynn⁩
⁦@JosephJFlynn1⁩
⁦@flynn_neill⁩
⁦@FieldofFight

Q Related  October  2020 EjeudgyWkAA2ax5?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 12:49 pm

It's about Ezra.  Wink  October surprises? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra_Cohen-Watnick

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 1:06 pm

@ETheFriendly
1h

Recovering from covid fyi, if you wonder why I've been sparse with updates and news. Proximity has its drawbacks sometimes. Doing quite well though, not hospitalized. I tested positive alongside many others and have just been letting it run its course.
No worries Smile

(me-did I mention I now love guns?)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 8:53 pm

Crazy 3 year Delta

Q Related  October  2020 EjltUVOWsAAgTED?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 8:55 pm

POTUS CALLED FOR DECLAS THIS AFTERNOON

Q Flashback

Q Related  October  2020 EjmzblrXkAA3GqC?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 9:02 pm

A parade down 5th Avenue for POTUS

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1313242521359863808

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 4:21 pm

@ETheFriendly
2h

What are the chances that the U.S
embassy worker killed in Ukraine this week also ran a global adoption ring?
--
What are the chances if you dig into it you'll find skeletons?
-
The MSM wont tell you, but her name was Micala Siler.
-
Follow the money.
Dig.

----------
https://afamilyforeveryorphan.org/a-family-for-every-orphan-mourns-passing-of-executive-director-micala-siler/

A Family for Every Orphan (“AFFEO”) is heartbroken to announce the unexpected death of its Executive Director, Micala Siler, on Wednesday, September 30, 2020.

“Under Micala’s incredible leadership, thousands of orphans and families across the globe have been helped. Her guidance, wisdom, and heart for orphans and vulnerable children have made a tremendous impact on who we are today,” said David Melilli, Board Chair.

“All of us who had the privilege of working with Micala knew her passion and spirit for helping orphans and vulnerable children,” said Sarah Wolfe, Director of Programs and Grants. “She was a true light and joy to all around her.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 4:25 pm

Q Related  October  2020 Ejq-AK8XkAA-IGY?format=jpg&name=medium

Some are defending the charity, not understanding....

Q Related  October  2020 Ejq5rPHXkAA4bJK?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 4:36 pm

Now that her org has IDd her, I can confirm Micala Siler was the US woman who died in Kyiv on Wednesday after found unconscious with head wound near US embassy. She's survived by her husband, a Foreign Area Officer at the embassy, and her 4 daughters.

https://diplopundit.net/2020/10/05/ukraine-us-embassy-kyiv-spouse-micala-siler-killed-while-jogging/
------------------------------------

Here's a big clue as to where this is going:

"What strikes me is the number of former military and the number of siblings/children adopted from China and Russia."

(me: I wonder if the Trump Tower meeting-set up with Jr. will tie in)
---------------------------------
https://legacy.afamilyforeveryorphan.org/about/board

CHECK THIS OUT !
Q Related  October  2020 EjqyTpEX0AEkj7d?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 5:06 pm

https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2020/february-web-only/bethany-international-adoption-end-orphans.html

What Bethany’s International Adoption Halt Means for Orphans Around the World
There’s a larger culture change around how to best care for vulnerable children.
MORGAN LEE|FEBRUARY 5, 2020
-----------------------
Remember the magazine "Christianity Today" attacking POTUS?  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 5:30 pm

CLOSE UP OF HER NECKLACE.
Q Related  October  2020 Ejq3kyJWAAoTbuE?format=png&name=360x360

The organization is said to have been based in Seattle.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 6:28 pm

Tiger Dropppings Q thread is all over the Micala Siler digs today. Link below for anyone interested.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/q-p6522-trump-was-right--pandemic---unraveling-toe/73190719/page-6590/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dove wrote:
A parade down 5th Avenue for POTUS

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1313242521359863808

Been seeing more of these here in California too. Latest one was this weekend in Beverly Hills. They're doin' it every Saturday. I sure would like to see Calif. flip to red on Nov. 03. Here in San Diego we do Trump support boat parades in the bay.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8608383/Hundreds-pro-Trump-supporters-march-villainization-police.html

dailymail wrote:
Trump supporters rally: Hundreds of MAGA fans march in Beverly Hills urging liberals to 'walk away', crowd in California blasts Gov. Newsom for not reopening the state and

[More at link]

https://news.yahoo.com/hundreds-trump-supporters-march-beverly-042700621.html

Yahoo wrote:
Hundreds Of Trump Supporters March Through Beverly Hills
CBS LA - KCBSSeptember 26, 2020

Participants said they plan to host the march every Saturday through Election Day.

Video at the Yahoo link. Screen shot below.

Q Related  October  2020 Yahoo10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 8:07 pm

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1312102172876656640.html
-------------------------
my notes
This same embassy in Kyiv has been a center of American political intrigue in recent years. The former U.S. ambassador to Kyiv, Marie Yovanovitch,
(the one with the tell-tale bandaid on her hand)
who was fired by President Donald Trump in May 2019, testified in his impeachment trial over claims he pressured Ukraine to dish dirt on the current Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden.
---
Mikey's (the dead Mom's nickname) husband Jason Siler,   an American foreign service officer and had a non-diplomatic job in the embassy.
-----------------

(still alot of work to do on it)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 8:24 pm

Q Flashback.  Looking good.

Q Related  October  2020 644x484.png

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 9:29 am

@ETheFriendly
12h
All Things Into the Blinding Light.

I'd start popping your popcorn...
Q Related  October  2020 EjsfXvXWsAIlbqF?format=jpg&name=small

Q Related  October  2020 EjtATpCWsAEFojx?format=jpg&name=small

'THE HOUR ARRIVES'   short video.  
https://twitter.com/ETheFriendly/status/1313669030008455170

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 9:54 am

2020_10_07 Department of Justice to Hold Virtual Press Conference on a matter of National Security at 11am EDT – 8am PDT.

I got this heads-up from a tweet on the “E” twitter that Dove posted directly above this morning. Details at the link.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t25690-2020_10_07-department-of-justice-to-hold-virtual-press-conference-on-a-matter-of-national-security-at-11am-edt-8am-pdt

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 11:38 am

On the DOJ presser:
-----------------------
@ETheFriendly
2h
I sincerely doubt this presser is anything of importance, despite the rumors and hype. More likely distraction dealing with "Terrorism" or recent Snowden judgement. Remember declassification is coming, in full, so they want good PR right now.

Quote Tweet
Q Related  October  2020 Twitter_logo_normal Justice Department @TheJusticeDept
· 3h
WATCH Today at 11:00 am ET: Department of Justice to Hold Virtual Press Conference on a Matter of National Security http://justice.gov/live

------------------------------

@ETheFriendly
2h
I would also like to point out, again hopefully without enraging anyone, that all three are deeply connected to the CIA, with two of them having headed it, and one having worked for them repeatedly.

---------------------------------
@ETheFriendly
1h
We could really use you back in the field of fight
@GenFlynn

---------
@ETheFriendly
2h

Dont shoot me for saying this; but at the head of all this delay sits William Barr, Gina Haspel, and Mike Pompeo.
---
Pompeo preventing pardons for Snow & JA; Haspel blocking Russiagate doc releases; and Barr slow-rolling arrests and indictments until post-election.

Quote Tweet
Q Related  October  2020 KUuht00m_normalDonald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 

2h
Where are all of the arrests? Can you imagine if the roles were reversed? Long term sentences would have started two years ago. Shameful! twitter.com/trumpwarroom/s…

@ETheFriendly
1h
Sometimes, bitter truth is necessary to stay awake.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 11:53 am

@ETheFriendly
1h
As expected. Nothing worth noting.

Two ISIS members being extradited for trial, who were captured a long while ago.
Just distraction.
Moving on.

Quote Tweet
E.@ETheFriendly
· 2h
I sincerely doubt this presser is anything of importance, despite the rumors and hype. More likely distraction dealing with "Terrorism" or recent Snowden judgement. Remember declassification is coming, in full, so they want good PR right now. twitter.com/TheJusticeDept…

-----------------------

@ETheFriendly
1h
Justice won't come from within the Swamp.

The Swamp is designed to protect itself first and foremost at all levels.

However, Justice will arrive.

And soon.

--------------------------------
Somebody caught the timestamp:
Q Related  October  2020 EjvKbQNXkAMK0yU?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 11:55 am

Ponder me this:  (this is me..)   "COUGHT COLD"    ??   REALLY ??

Q Related  October  2020 EjvAlQaVoAA2IUs?format=jpg&name=medium

And there were 4 doves and a sparrow on the deck this morning.
Now, if I count that as 4 1/2 more years, (half pint sparrow) that
brings us to 77  !!  What do you think?  LOL !

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 9:51 pm

Funny compilation of MSM talking QANON~
(ASK THE QUESTION? )

https://twitter.com/cjtruth/status/1314366662179729409
----------------------------------

(me: just speculation here after yesterday and today's Q drops, but there was a little talk yesterday on twtr of POTUS flying around in Air Force 4.  (not a big or fancy or expected aircraft).
No confirmation though that I saw.  Just 'talk'. )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 10:06 pm

@ETheFriendly
2h
"We're going to talk about the 25th amendment", said the senile drunk woman who couldn't keep her dentures in.

Good luck with that, Nancy.

------------

Q Related  October  2020 KP1D47Gw_bigger@OzReturns_
1h

Ain't no fun when the rabbits got the "gun".

----------------------------
Lou Dobbs reports:  Trump can return to 'public engagements' this weekend, WH physician says

(bye bye 25th Amendment. People must see all this dem nonsense. )
----------------

Chuck Woolery
@chuckwoolery
4h
Hate, Fear, and division. Where do these ideas come from? The Democrat Party gives birth to them , then the media spoon feeds it to the American people. Then they blame it on President Trump. It's insidious.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 10:10 pm

Q Related  October  2020 Ej2I8H-WoAIEOyK?format=jpg&name=medium
TA DA !!! What will she say?  The doctor's lying?  Coerced?  Paid off?  she ought to know about that one pretty well.
Q Related  October  2020 Ej2joweXgAEh72M?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 10:16 pm

An interesting take on Nan's fall fashion statement:  (really tho...what a burn!  hahaha)

Q Related  October  2020 Ej2Nd9zUYAEWkWU?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 10:32 pm

Q Related  October  2020 Ej2LPXYWoAEq2Nn?format=jpg&name=900x900

Q Related  October  2020 Ej2ZATrXgAIMM5B?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 10:41 pm

The TRUMP PAGE Q Related  October  2020 1f1fa-1f1f8
@MichaelDeLauzon
· 1h

Breaking: Twitter Locks Account of @RichardGrenell. He can't login, is locked out. https://breitbart.com/tech/2020/10/088/twitter-locks-account-of-ric-grenell-over-voter-fraud-warning/
---
-----
Q Related  October  2020 Ej2U6RlXYAYMvxT?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 10:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 10:43 pm

Q Related  October  2020 Ej2hp53XkAMzi4t?format=jpg&name=small
Q Related  October  2020 Ej2NbEQVoAI4Z1k?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 10:56 pm

10-10 is Saturday.    Just sayin'

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 10:26 am

Q Related  October  2020 Ej3YZECXkAIQctA?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 12:59 pm

@ETheFriendly
1h
Masked up lunatics calling POTUS crazy is not the winning platform the Dems think it is.

@ETheFriendly
1h
I'm on the tail-end of having Covid right now (with serious preexisting lung conditions), and I can tell you that, while it hasn't been fun, it certainly doesn't merit shutting down global economies and driving people into a panic.

@ETheFriendly
1h
Generally people's accounts are not hacked through password-specific vulnerabilities anyways. Most hackers utilize system-wide issues in order to bypass security mechanisms.

FBI@FBI 

2h

P@s$w0rds_d0n't_hav3_2_b_th!s_Complic@teD! Consider making your password a passphrase. Length beats complexity when creating a strong passphrase. For more cybersecurity tips, visit http://fbi.gov/ncsam.
Q Related  October  2020 Ej5U5z9XkAAqXdL?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 1:47 pm

This name showed up in the past couple days:

Paul Sperry@paulsperry_
13h

This guy shows up in every scandal -- Emailgate, Spygate, Irangate, Ukrainegate -- and yet he shows up on nobody's subpoena list
Q Related  October  2020 _ot3je0j?format=jpg&name=small

HERE HE HIS:  IN VIDEO INTERVIEWS, ETC.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.c-span.org%2FFiles%2F7ee%2F20180221080314001_hd.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.c-span.org%2Fvideo%2F%3F441439-3%2Fwashington-journal-jake-sullivan-discusses-us-foreign-relations-trump-administration%26event%3D441439%26playEvent&tbnid=R-OeY5Ilxa2PCM&vet=12ahUKEwi_v9KC4KbsAhXSn-AKHd53ASAQMygUegUIARClAQ..i&docid=f6U1U6JdwacoDM&w=1920&h=1080&q=jake%20sullivan&hl=en&ved=2ahUKEwi_v9KC4KbsAhXSn-AKHd53ASAQMygUegUIARClAQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 1:53 pm

Sullivan’s wife worked for McCain, they’re connected to the Clintons as well. I’m still trying to piece all of this together. Deep state has a lot of players.

(me. Another wife. R there 7 big ones? Or more.)
-------

Mister Grouper @mister_grouper
8h

Replying to  @paulsperry_
His wife worked for McCain and he was caught red handed with Cheryl Mills in a weekend document scrubbing operation at the State Dept (re: Benghazi).
How perfect.

-------------------------
He was also mentioned in
@SharylAttkisson
's latest podcast.

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9yc3MuYXJ0MTkuY29tL3RoZS1zaGFyeWwtYXR0a2lzc29uLXBvZGNhc3Q/episode/Z2lkOi8vYXJ0MTktZXBpc29kZS1sb2NhdG9yL1YwL2paOEd1eTFSSzBsbUI3OUE3MDRTdlpmTkQzc2luakNEd2JTY1dOWlhEWkk?ep=14

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Sullivan   tells the visible dirt so you know it's abundantly dirty and dig-able.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 2:49 pm

One hr ago

Q Related  October  2020 Ej6Ha7XXkAMuj3b?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 3:24 pm

I got so excited, I forget to hit 'send'.  That usually happens at night...

OzReturns_
@OzReturns_

Game Over - Part 1
https://twitter.com/OzReturns_/status/1314642341848899587

(people aren't remembering we were shown this quite awhile ago. Wink )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 3:51 pm

Geeeee...does EVERYTHING lead back to UKRAINE?

THE ORANGE REVOLUTION:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Revolution

The Orange Revolution (Ukrainian: Помаранчева революція, Pomarancheva revolyutsiya) was a series of protests and political events that took place in Ukraine from late November 2004 to January 2005, in the immediate aftermath of the run-off vote of the 2004 Ukrainian presidential election, which was claimed to be marred by massive corruption, voter intimidation and electoral fraud. Kyiv, the Ukrainian capital, was the focal point of the movement's campaign of civil resistance, with thousands of protesters demonstrating daily.[7] Nationwide[8], the revolution was highlighted by a series of acts of civil disobedience, sit-ins, and general strikes organized by the opposition movement.
The protests were prompted by reports from several domestic and foreign election monitors as well as the widespread public perception that the results of the run-off vote of 21 November 2004 between leading candidates Viktor Yushchenko and Viktor Yanukovych were rigged by the authorities in favour of the latter.[9] The nationwide protests succeeded when the results of the original run-off were annulled, and a revote was ordered by Ukraine's Supreme Court for 26 December 2004. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 4:02 pm

Are you kidding?  I just glanced at the tv.  2nd time all day.

And there's a word across the screen:   DELTA

The 1st time I glanced, Chris Wallace was on Fox so I had to change the channel..
Put it on the science channel without looking till now. 
So the program name showing DELTA is

'MYSTERIES OF THE MISSING'  !!!    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  you can't make this stuff up..

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 5:08 pm

Direct link to Jake Sullivan video:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?441439-3/washington-journal-jake-sullivan-discusses-us-foreign-relations-trump-administration&event=441439&playEvent

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 5:14 pm

OzReturns_
@OzReturns_
Game Over - Part 2

https://twitter.com/OzReturns_/status/1314648799332229123

comment: Make the military tribunals short and the ropes shorter. The evil they have done....Q Related  October  2020 1f633  Q Related  October  2020 1f62d
---------------
Oz:

UNHINGED LOSER.
Those that are loudest...

Tick... tock...

Quote Tweet

Q Related  October  2020 B44FKZvz_normalRob Reiner
@robreiner 

19h
We all know Trump is out of his fucking mind. But he’s also a walking murder weapon. McConnell, you say you’re frightened to go to the WH. What the holy fuck? SPEAK UP! 25th Amendment!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 5:37 pm

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
6h
Crazy Nancy Pelosi is looking at the 25th Amendment in order to replace Joe Biden with Kamala Harris. The Dems want that to happen fast because Sleepy Joe is out of it!!!

James Woods
@RealJamesWoods
7h
Nancy Pelosi wants a standing commission to operate the 25th Amendment as a perpetual motion impeachment machine. The American People are not going to tolerate a Congress whose only mission now seems to be to obstruct the People’s needs and business. This dizzy bat must go.

James Woods
@RealJamesWoods
6h
How funny would it be if Nancy’s 25th Amendment scam were actually in anticipation of getting rid of old Joe in the unlikely event Democrats manage to steal the election? #PresidentKamalaQ Related  October  2020 1f460Q Related  October  2020 1f389

Rep. Jim Jordan
@Jim_Jordan
5h
First, Democrats tried the Russia hoax. 

Then, they tried the fake #impeachment.
Now, they’re trying to use the 25th Amendment to remove the President from office.
Like the President said, they’re coming after him because he’s fighting for us.

Newt Gingrich
@newtgingrich
9h
Pelosi is talking about 25th amendment replacing incapacitated President as trial run for replacing Biden with Harris next Spring if they win. She can have a San Francisco radical as President (Feinstein is also from San Francisco as is Governor Newsom).Target is Biden not Trump.

E.
@ETheFriendly
4h
They are panicking.

Do you know what's about to happen?

(me: musical accompaniment: "Nowhere to run to, nowhere to hide..")

Last edited by Dove on Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 5:44 pm

Back to the Beginning:

Q Related  October  2020 Ej6MpemWkAIOaIJ?format=jpg&name=large
Q Related  October  2020 Ej6MpHCWkAEkVAi?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Related October 2020   Q Related  October  2020 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Related October 2020
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next