Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Internet is EXPLODING Over Trump Declassifying Documents Showing Hillary Authorized Trump-Russia Smear Campaign

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Internet is EXPLODING Over Trump Declassifying Documents Showing Hillary Authorized Trump-Russia Smear Campaign Empty
PostSubject: The Internet is EXPLODING Over Trump Declassifying Documents Showing Hillary Authorized Trump-Russia Smear Campaign   The Internet is EXPLODING Over Trump Declassifying Documents Showing Hillary Authorized Trump-Russia Smear Campaign I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 12:30 pm

And we know it goes all the way up . . . all the way to O-ba-ma, O-ba-ma, O-ba-ma! Can I say the "O" name enough? Fox News has the best report on it so far that I can find. I can’t wait to see the actual documents with my own little two eyes. I’ve pasted a few snippets from the article below. The entire thing is ABSOLUTELY SCATHING so click the link and start reading.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/russia-hoax-lie-hillary-clinton-gregg-jarrett

Fox News wrote:

For Hillary Clinton, inventing the lie was easy. Spreading the lie was even easier. For President Trump, uncovering the truth has been hard. The truth always has its enemies.

Newly declassified handwritten notes authored by former CIA Director John Brennan show that on July 28, 2016, he briefed President Barack Obama on intelligence evidence that Clinton had approved a plan to vilify Trump with false accusations that he was colluding with Russia. She did it, the intel concluded, to distract from her own damaging email scandal.

These fabricated stories were then secretly and sedulously fed to James Comey's FBI and the gullible media, both of whom went after Trump with a vengeance.

The result was the greatest mass delusion in American history and one of the dirtiest political tricks ever perpetrated.

In short, it was Clinton who invented, financed and disseminated the collusion hoax.

[MUCH more at the link]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Internet is EXPLODING Over Trump Declassifying Documents Showing Hillary Authorized Trump-Russia Smear Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Internet is EXPLODING Over Trump Declassifying Documents Showing Hillary Authorized Trump-Russia Smear Campaign   The Internet is EXPLODING Over Trump Declassifying Documents Showing Hillary Authorized Trump-Russia Smear Campaign I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 1:01 pm

You say wanna go really deep? Really REALLY deep! You're sure about that, right? Stay tuned!

This is a loooong article. I've been reading all morning and I'm still not done yet. Did I mention "long"? There's a lot in this to glean. Every paragraph is a revelation. Settle in with a pot of coffee or a bottle of your favorite adult beverage and dig into this one. It reads better than a Tom Clancy political thriller novel except this isn't fiction. I've pasted a very brief synopsis below to whet your appetite. You'll want to read the entire thing after you've seen it.

Keep this thought in the back of your mind; "They never though she would lose!"

https://www.deepcapture.com/2020/10/finale-the-deep-states-hillary-clinton-bribery-blackmail-sting-the-maria-butina-rape-murder-gambit/

Thanks goes to JadeSea over at Tiger D for the synopsis.

JadeSea wrote:
I am honestly on my second read through. It's incredible, a real life spy novel. I hope these excerpts will entice you to make the time to read the entire thing. It is worth the time:

Quote :
quote:

Yet recently, information had come in that Hillary had accepted a bribe in the low tens of millions of dollars. They told me who it was from (a foreign government) and how it was done. The FBI agents in New York had leveraged that information to force Comey to sign off on setting Hillary up in a bribery sting, these agents explained.

Now those New York agents were asking for my help. It was believed that a different foreign government (of a country to which I had never traveled) wanted to pay Hillary a bribe

Quote :
quote:

The agents were sober as judges. They did not tell me whether Hillary had made it to the meeting or not. Instead they said, “Patrick, this mission has been scrubbed. We need you to forget every moment of it. We mean it. You must erase every second of this from your memory.”

Accompanied by stern, even menacing, looks as they gauged my reaction. Here is the explanation they gave me in a nervous, even panicked, tone:

Hillary Clinton is going to be our next president and nothing can stop that now. The day she becomes President, the first thing she is going to do is send her people over to the FBI and find out who was part of investigating her, and we are all going to be destroyed. That includes you, Patrick. This mission has been scrubbed from the highest level.

Quote :
quote:

Hillary is going to be president for eight years and nothing is going to stop that, but while she’s president the evidence you were part of gathering is going to be sitting on a “Bunsen burner” within the Department of Justice, and the hand on that Bunsen burner is going to be the hand of one of Barack Obama’s people.

If Hillary is a good girl, defends Obamacare etc., that hand will keep the Bunsen burner on “Low”. If she is a bad girl, starts thinking for herself, that hand [mimes twisting a dial] will turn the Bunsen burner to “High”. That way, for the eight years she is President,

Hillary is going to be managed by Barack Obama. Then Hillary is going to step down, and Michelle is going to run… And Patrick, that’s the plan.

Quote :
quote:

About a month after the 2006 hearing room meeting I describe in that essay, I was called back to DC. I was told to come alone.

I walked into a room to find a group of Senators waiting for me, led by Chairman Specter (with whom I had had recently had the private meeting described above). At least eight senior Senators took part in what I am about to describe: 3-4 Democrats and 4-5 Republicans

Quote :
quote:

With senators from both parties standing around me nodding, Chairman Specter told they agreed with me, they thought that I was right that some form of systemic corruption was taking over the United States government.

They were not even sure what it was, but that it was like it was a foreign nation subverting our government yet they could not pinpoint it, and they had learned that it could not even be fought from within the government.

Quote :
quote:

Now we flash-forward almost exactly one decade, to Q1 2016, to a room where three federal agents have just revealed to me that they believe we were all just used in a soft-coup by Barack Obama against Hillary Clinton, Obama’s eight years as president are effectively being extended to 24 years, and I need to erase every trace of it from my memory.

There is so, so much more. It is an incredible read, and to think the "plan" has been being worked on since 2006.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Internet is EXPLODING Over Trump Declassifying Documents Showing Hillary Authorized Trump-Russia Smear Campaign   The Internet is EXPLODING Over Trump Declassifying Documents Showing Hillary Authorized Trump-Russia Smear Campaign I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 2:46 pm

And now, a word from our President.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313903112399261697

The Internet is EXPLODING Over Trump Declassifying Documents Showing Hillary Authorized Trump-Russia Smear Campaign Trump19

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Internet is EXPLODING Over Trump Declassifying Documents Showing Hillary Authorized Trump-Russia Smear Campaign   The Internet is EXPLODING Over Trump Declassifying Documents Showing Hillary Authorized Trump-Russia Smear Campaign I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 12:11 am

At first you may not understand why this video belongs in this thread – but – if you stay with it to the end you’ll understand. He gets into the deep capture overstock link that I posted earlier today in an above post and am linking again below. RDS also gives us some Brennan info that we may pass by as it won’t be hitting the MSM. The Cheney rat-fink stuff was interesting too. BTW, RDS never says ‘rat-fink’. That one is all mine. Wink

https://www.deepcapture.com/2020/10/finale-the-deep-states-hillary-clinton-bribery-blackmail-sting-the-maria-butina-rape-murder-gambit/

Length: 10½ minutes

2020_10_07 Treason Coming For Cheney, Brennan, Comey, Obama and Clinton? Gold War Cover-Ups and More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgZqsSmcwuQ

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Internet is EXPLODING Over Trump Declassifying Documents Showing Hillary Authorized Trump-Russia Smear Campaign   The Internet is EXPLODING Over Trump Declassifying Documents Showing Hillary Authorized Trump-Russia Smear Campaign I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Internet is EXPLODING Over Trump Declassifying Documents Showing Hillary Authorized Trump-Russia Smear Campaign
Page 1 of 1