Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BIDEN UNDER CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

BIDEN UNDER CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION  Empty
PostSubject: BIDEN UNDER CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION    BIDEN UNDER CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 3:31 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/breaking-joe-biden-subject-federal-criminal-investigation-role-spygate-activities-ukraine/

Joe Biden is now the subject of an active federal criminal investigation into his role in the CI probe directed at Trump’s 2016 campaign.
Recall, Joe Biden was in a January 5, 2017 secret Oval Office meeting discussing General Flynn’s phone calls with Russian Ambassador Kislyak with Obama, Yates, Comey, Rice and Brennan and 7 days later he sought to unmask Flynn.
Then-Vice President Joe Biden sought to unmask General Flynn on January 12, 2017 — the same day David Ignatius published his WaPo article about Flynn’s communications with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.
The criminal investigation into Biden also includes his actives in the Ukraine.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

BIDEN UNDER CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION
Page 1 of 1