Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LIVE: Hearing with IRS Whistleblowers About the Biden Criminal Investigation - 7/19/2023

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

LIVE: Hearing with IRS Whistleblowers About the Biden Criminal Investigation - 7/19/2023 Empty
PostSubject: LIVE: Hearing with IRS Whistleblowers About the Biden Criminal Investigation - 7/19/2023   LIVE: Hearing with IRS Whistleblowers About the Biden Criminal Investigation - 7/19/2023 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 2:14 pm

Started at 1pn EDT – 10am PDT

Hat tip to RSBN for the stream.

Ongoing – about 2 hours is available so far – committee went to recess at 3pm EDT and is currently at recess. Scroll back to about the 2 minute mark to see from the beginning.

https://rumble.com/v30j1xa-live-hearing-with-irs-whistleblowers-about-the-biden-criminal-investigation.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

LIVE: Hearing with IRS Whistleblowers About the Biden Criminal Investigation - 7/19/2023 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIVE: Hearing with IRS Whistleblowers About the Biden Criminal Investigation - 7/19/2023   LIVE: Hearing with IRS Whistleblowers About the Biden Criminal Investigation - 7/19/2023 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 2:41 pm

And comments over at Tiger Droppings go wild!  cheers   Have some samples.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/irs-whistleblowers-testify-on-hunter-biden-investigation-live-1pm-eastern/109018372/

Tiger Droppings wrote:
They'll accuse him of not giving reach-arounds.

This Plankett bitch is about to literally make me vomit. What does this hearing have to with any of the shite falling out of her mouth?

Raskin is up saying Biden dindunuffin.

Raskin accusing the Reps of doing to Biden exactly what the Dems are doing to Trump.

he MSM will lose their mind, whistleblower is gay…..

Gay Democrat IRS Whistle-blower is eviserating Hunter Biden

The witnesses both drug their nuts over Raskin.

3rd straight Dem with “but but but but TRUUUUMMMPPP!!!!”

Mike Turner (R) Ohio "Thank you for your testimony today gentleman. We are going to take a shift in the line of questioning to the subject of what we are "ACTUALLY" here for today."

Haha. Hunter Biden wrote off his prostitutes.

Hunter was involved in human trafficking. Yikes.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: LIVE: Hearing with IRS Whistleblowers About the Biden Criminal Investigation - 7/19/2023   LIVE: Hearing with IRS Whistleblowers About the Biden Criminal Investigation - 7/19/2023 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 5:02 pm

https://www.newsmax.com/us/irs-whistleblower-house/2023/07/19/id/1127706/
The previously unnamed Internal Revenue Service "Whistleblower X" revealed himself during public testimony before three GOP-led House committees Wednesday, saying he is a "gay Democrat married to a man" and wrongfully slandered as a partisan operative or a "traitor" to his party.
"In coming forward, I am risking my career, my reputation, and my casework outside of this investigation," Joe Ziegler, with the IRS for 13 years, said in his opening statement.
Ziegler testified with a 10-minute statement alongside his supervisor Gary Shapley, the second whistleblower, who previously came forward publicly.
"I'm no more credible than this man sitting next to me due to my sexual orientation or my political beliefs," Ziegler continued. "I was raised and have always strived to do what is right.
"I have heard from some that I am a traitor to the Democratic Party and that I am causing more division in our society. I implore you, that if you were put in my position with the facts as I have stated them, that you would be doing the exact same thing."
Ziegler and Shapley, career IRS criminal investigators, allege the Justice Department obstructed with their yearslong investigation into Hunter Biden.
more at link

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: LIVE: Hearing with IRS Whistleblowers About the Biden Criminal Investigation - 7/19/2023   LIVE: Hearing with IRS Whistleblowers About the Biden Criminal Investigation - 7/19/2023 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 8:03 pm

IRS Whistleblower Mr. Ziegler Confirms Biden Family Received $17 Million from Romania, China, & Other Foreign Countries In Just 5 years
Crime family.
https://gellerreport.com/2023/07/irs-whistleblower-mr-ziegler-confirms-biden-family-received-17-million-from-romania-china-other-foreign-countries-in-just-5-years.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: LIVE: Hearing with IRS Whistleblowers About the Biden Criminal Investigation - 7/19/2023   LIVE: Hearing with IRS Whistleblowers About the Biden Criminal Investigation - 7/19/2023 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 8:05 pm

LIVE: Hearing with IRS Whistleblowers About the Biden Criminal Investigation - 7/19/2023 D1ee51fd3f82b790

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: LIVE: Hearing with IRS Whistleblowers About the Biden Criminal Investigation - 7/19/2023   LIVE: Hearing with IRS Whistleblowers About the Biden Criminal Investigation - 7/19/2023 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 9:02 am

[ltr]@RSBN[/ltr]
·20h

IRS whistleblower: "Statements Hunter Biden made in his book completely CONTRADICTED what he was deducting as business deductions on his 2018 return..."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: LIVE: Hearing with IRS Whistleblowers About the Biden Criminal Investigation - 7/19/2023   LIVE: Hearing with IRS Whistleblowers About the Biden Criminal Investigation - 7/19/2023 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 10:10 am

Chris Paul
@imyourmoderator

1h

“#BREAKING: Testimony reveals FBI employees who warned social media companies about “hack and leak” operation knew the Hunter Biden laptop wasn’t Russian disinformation.
But when asked by a social media company about the laptop’s authenticity, the FBI said “no further comment.”
LIVE: Hearing with IRS Whistleblowers About the Biden Criminal Investigation - 7/19/2023 F1e_cbyaIAM1dkl?format=jpg&name=small

LIVE: Hearing with IRS Whistleblowers About the Biden Criminal Investigation - 7/19/2023 F1e_ca9WYAAZoz4?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIVE: Hearing with IRS Whistleblowers About the Biden Criminal Investigation - 7/19/2023   LIVE: Hearing with IRS Whistleblowers About the Biden Criminal Investigation - 7/19/2023 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LIVE: Hearing with IRS Whistleblowers About the Biden Criminal Investigation - 7/19/2023
Page 1 of 1