Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D's Daily 13 OCT.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

D's Daily  13 OCT.   Empty
PostSubject: D's Daily 13 OCT.    D's Daily  13 OCT.   I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 11:09 am

Here's enough to go with a thread.   chuckle

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/520745-supreme-court-declines-to-hear-democrats-emoluments-case-against#.X4XNH_R90_s.twitter

Supreme Court declines to hear Democrats' emoluments case against Trump

BOOM!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 13 OCT.    D's Daily  13 OCT.   I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 11:13 am

Mark Taylor
@patton6966
2h
The plot thickens. Does this surprise anyone? ...

--

Quote Tweet
D's Daily  13 OCT.   2R_lcdhT_normalMaria Bartiromo
@MariaBartiromo
· 4h
Happening now: @ChuckGrassley just told me 

@CIA head Gina Haspel May also be part of the plot to take down @POTUS @realDonaldTrump & the coverup of #russiahoax @MorningsMaria @FoxBusiness
-----------------------

(seems she was given an opportunity to do 'right'..but)
Maria gets the best scoops. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 13 OCT.    D's Daily  13 OCT.   I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 11:33 am

https://twitter.com/SVNewsAlerts

@CNN
’s Jim Acosta facing backlash for hypocrisy, after criticizing Trump supporters for ‘not wearing masks’ & seen shortly after (off camera) not wearing one himself.
he responds:
D's Daily  13 OCT.   EkOIwJHXgAEcFVS?format=jpg&name=small

Eating....?
D's Daily  13 OCT.   EkOLhv_WoAIAGe-?format=jpg&name=small

Are we SURE we're not paying them?  It's hard to believe so much stupidity just comes naturally.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 13 OCT.    D's Daily  13 OCT.   I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 11:40 am

Good to know Joe's got it covered... stupid stupid

JOE BIDEN TODAY IN OHIO: (YESTERDAY NOW)

"I'm running as a proud Democrat for the Senate"

https://twitter.com/SVNewsAlerts/status/1315720979222597646

Moments later:
"Replying to
@SVNewsAlerts
JOE BIDEN MOMENTS LATER: “So vote! Vote. 
Visit http://iwill.com/Ohio!“

[Website does not exist] beat dead horse

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 13 OCT.    D's Daily  13 OCT.   I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 12:37 pm

Mind if I crash this party? Check out Kayleigh McEnany’s clock today. Messages are being sent. A few days ago it was 10:10 (Q drop of Mickey Mouse clock). Yesterday it was set at 11:03 (multiple 11.3 Q drops). Now today at 3:16. This is so cool.

https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/status/1315992488788844544

D's Daily  13 OCT.   Clock10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 13 OCT.    D's Daily  13 OCT.   I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 12:58 pm

Look at this !

https://twitter.com/Trumped18/status/1316004771598422018

D's Daily  13 OCT.   EkNjXSeX0AAbgnD?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 13 OCT.    D's Daily  13 OCT.   I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 1:53 pm

DID SOMEONE SAY BUCKLE UP?  
I never thought we'd see the truth of Benghazi, Bin Laden, Seal Team 6 come to light!  
I'm SO GRATEFUL. 

This can't quite hold a candle but it could (should) mean something else is moving-

D's Daily  13 OCT.   CVI5icmK_normalSV NewsD's Daily  13 OCT.   1f6a8

@SVNewsAlerts
· 1h

HAPPENING NOW: China suddenly inexplicably shuts down iPhone launch live keynote on various platforms — @Apple stock plummeting.

AND

ENoCH@elenochle
· 2h
For the record, John Durham was born March 16th.
3/16
--------
Wow.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 13 OCT.    D's Daily  13 OCT.   I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 5:44 pm

Another hotbed of iniquity.  We've seen it in action as top agency officials waltz in and out of corporations, collecting huge fees/salaries, certainly in part for those corps. having been blessed with major big money govt contracts.
It has it's own agency, not far from the WH, called: Infragard.
You might be able to join.  They welcome people even in local governments.

https://www.infragardnational.org/

• Membership is free; there is no cost to join.

• Access to InfraGard’s secure web portal, featuring a comprehensive suite of threat intelligence products and daily news feeds from the FBI, DHS and other federal, state and local law enforcement agencies.

• Receive time-sensitive, infrastructure-related security information from government sources such as the FBI and DHS.

• Local chapter meetings and events in your area featuring subject matter experts and presentations on timely topics.

• The opportunity to interact with, and learn from, FBI and other government agency representatives at member events.

• Invitations to InfraGard National seminars and conferences throughout the year.

• --------------

• "A free and open society"????D's Daily  13 OCT.   Infragard-fbi-footer-logos

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 13 OCT.    D's Daily  13 OCT.   I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 6:18 pm

Now the 'world' is trying to discredit regeneron.  see Heavy.com

Rebuttal:

https://medium.com/@EclecticScience/regenerons-covid-19-treatment-doesn-t-use-human-fetal-cells-21bc13ae4f1d

It's all about the mouse, baby.  And if you're good with that (which we all should be by now), then you're good to go.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 13 OCT.    D's Daily  13 OCT.   I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 7:29 pm

KILL COVID WITH LIGHT-It's in use. 

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/wisconsin-restaurant-installs-virus-killing-lights

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 13 OCT.    D's Daily  13 OCT.   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D's Daily 13 OCT.
Page 1 of 1