Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D's Daily 27 Nov

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

D's  Daily  27 Nov Empty
PostSubject: D's Daily 27 Nov   D's  Daily  27 Nov I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 8:01 am

Strategically placed spelling and grammatical errors are a great way to get journalists who were otherwise going to ignore a bombshell document to start writing about it.
(Sidney's filing in Ga.)
-----
Dr Russell McGregor
@KillAuDeepState
6hrs

Pennsylvania sent out 1.8M mail-in ballots and counted 2.5M

The MSM is killing this with silence.

Just like Building 7.
----------------

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
1h

Wow! Twitter bans highly respected Pennsylvania State Senator Doug Mastriano after he did a great job of leading a hearing on the 2020 Election fraud. They and the Fake News, working together, want to SILENCE THE TRUTH. Can’t let that happen. This is what Communist countries do!
--------------------
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
1h

REPORT: Biden’s Thanksgiving Day Address gets just 1000 views online, a record low. Observers say a candidate with “80,000,000” votes would get many more online viewers. Numbers don’t lie, or add up
-------------------

Senator Doug Mastriano
@SenMastriano
2h

This censorship is unacceptable in America. A nation that I served for most of my adult life...
The point of Twitter suspending this personal account is to prevent me from posting to my Senate account— to silence our voice.
----
(he chaired the Sen. Maj. meeting in Pa yesterday that media would not cover)
-----------------------

It just hit me how INSANELY BAD the censorship really is-every medium-
every outlet.   I thought for awhile we were on the edge of losing the takeover.  We were alot further down than the edge.  
Battling back.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

D's  Daily  27 Nov Empty
PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 Nov   D's  Daily  27 Nov I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 8:33 am

What it looks like when the votes are changed.  This is the record.

D's  Daily  27 Nov En1IfIAXMAUh1xk?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

D's  Daily  27 Nov Empty
PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 Nov   D's  Daily  27 Nov I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 8:42 am

TrumpAholic_17
@TrumpAholic_17
1h
This fight for out constitutional republic is vital. The future of our country depends on us prevailing. Never give in to Marxist ideology.

----

(maybe this will help)

@kelliekelly23

I’m guessing this will be ignored by MSM

“You’re going to see things over the next week or two that are going to be shocking to people.”DonaldTrump

-----------------------

Misconduct??? hahaha. Call it whatever-just do it!

DawsonSField
@DawsonSField
1h

Deutsche Bank’s head of accounting under investigation for the leading fake audits of Wirecard while he was a partner at accounting firm EY. EY missed 10 figure accounting fraud AFTER it was publicly exposed. 
#ButNothingsHappening
Quote Tweet

D's  Daily  27 Nov RToP3t1W_normal
Tony Tassell
@TonyTassell
 1h
Germany’s audit watchdog is investigating Deutsche Bank’s head of accounting over potential misconduct in his previous role at EY, where he was one of the partners responsible for the audits of Wirecard

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

D's  Daily  27 Nov Empty
PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 Nov   D's  Daily  27 Nov I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 8:47 am

Great news!  twtr anon

I KNEW IT!!!
The disgraced Whitmer is being looked at for taking kickbacks.
Her impeachment can’t come fast enough.

Audit: Michigan May Have Paid Billions in 'Fraudulent' Jobless Claims. Purchased votes!

---
Breitbart:
Audit: Michigan May Have Paid Billions in ‘Fraudulent’ Jobless Claims; Gretchen Whitmer Administration Hit with ‘Kickback’ Allegations
An independent audit of the unemployment benefits system found the administration of Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) paid up to $1.5 billion in “fraudulent” claims.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

D's  Daily  27 Nov Empty
PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 Nov   D's  Daily  27 Nov I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 8:54 am

On Breitbart:  
If we ever thought things were cra-cra b4, naw-THIS is cra-cra.

Cuomo calls SC ruling on religion IRRELEVANT. 
--
Boris Johnson says UK lockdown expected to be 12 months plus.."HARD WINTER COMING' he said.
(full on globalist.  And they could have had Farage if they tried hard enuf)
--
Sen Ed Markey (Mass.): true history of Thanksgiving full of atrocities. 

NYC planning covid checkpoints.  
----------------
(Somebody's going to flip out. )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

D's  Daily  27 Nov Empty
PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 Nov   D's  Daily  27 Nov I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 9:14 am

Newsmax reports Trump supporters thinking of boycotting 2nd vote in Ga.

POTUS responds:
No, the 2020 Election was a total scam, we won by a lot (and will hopefully turn over the fraudulent result), but we must get out and help David and Kelly, two GREAT people. Otherwise we are playing right into the hands of some very sick people. I will be in Georgia on Saturday!
----------------
D's  Daily  27 Nov En1PLFyXMAIF29j?format=png&name=900x900

D's  Daily  27 Nov En1GvaZXcAA5LwT?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

D's  Daily  27 Nov Empty
PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 Nov   D's  Daily  27 Nov I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 9:33 am

The CCP state media is pushing the story that covid did not start in Wuhan.  It may have come in via imported frozen foods.  riiiight.

------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------
In case you missed it: Gen Flynn was pardoned by Trump on JFK Jr's birthday Nov. 25.

------------------------

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/23/5-more-ways-joe-biden-magically-outperformed-election-norms/#.X8DaNPou5x4.twitter
------

If the probability is sufficiently low that we would not have dozens of witnesses to fraud and numerous statistical indicators of fraud unless fraud had occurred, then evidence of fraud can counterbalance the intrinsic improbability of a stolen election.

Speaking of which, has Tucker come around? Because we really did need FOX to reach the boob tubers, (as opposed to the youtubers) We need Newsmax on more cable providers.(good luck with that considering who owns whom)
-------------
Part of our newly rebuilt military:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1332345494903861248

D's  Daily  27 Nov En12CLmW4AIcYjR?format=jpg&name=medium
D's  Daily  27 Nov En12IpAXUAktbxz?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

D's  Daily  27 Nov Empty
PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 Nov   D's  Daily  27 Nov I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 10:41 am

Bombshell assertion by Johns Hopkins Econ and stat experts: “These data analyses suggest that in contrast to most people’s assumptions, the number of deaths by COVID-19 is not alarming. In fact, it has relatively no effect on deaths in the United States.”
--
I can't access the referenced report. Says 'does not exist', so looks like it has indeed been retracted.

It sure is hard to get the truth out.
-----------------------------------------------------
THIS looks to be the answer: It's STRONG.

Motivational video of the weekend,..
Part 1/2
@PepeNewsNow  @Forecast432hz  @BodhiCrane  @EntheosShines

https://twitter.com/tafkag/status/1332355005886697473

Part 2  https://twitter.com/tafkag/status/1332355166855712773

They may appear on the same page.  if they're concealed in the sensitive box, just click view.

The full (under 4 min) video is posted on parler.com.  You may be able to get that
to load:
https://parler.com/post/e035ff8fcc5a4c278f20d1d79cd0a45a

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

D's  Daily  27 Nov Empty
PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 Nov   D's  Daily  27 Nov I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 10:58 am

Dove wrote:
Bombshell assertion by Johns Hopkins Econ and stat experts: “These data analyses suggest that in contrast to most people’s assumptions, the number of deaths by COVID-19 is not alarming. In fact, it has relatively no effect on deaths in the United States.”
--
I can't access the referenced report. Says 'does not exist', so looks like it has indeed been retracted.

I interrupt your D's Daily with this important message . . .

The internet lives forever. Here it is in the archives.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201126163323/https://www.jhunewsletter.com/article/2020/11/a-closer-look-at-u-s-deaths-due-to-covid-19

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

D's  Daily  27 Nov Empty
PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 Nov   D's  Daily  27 Nov I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 11:00 am

The Bias News

@thebias_news
12h

POTUS Public Schedule for Friday 11/27/20 (EST).

3:00PM - The president arrives at Camp David.

----------------
Good Researcher.  I did look at that too, but must have cross eyed.  It didn't seem to support the post...

Here are some stats:
D's  Daily  27 Nov EnzJKZ4WEAEgWhe?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

D's  Daily  27 Nov Empty
PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 Nov   D's  Daily  27 Nov I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 12:00 pm

I'll add the John Hopkins report to the covid thread so we can all find it.

Is it silly to think we should print it out and have a copy?  Would we need to justify our actions with it?  Would it help?  I think it should be passed out on the streets. 

------------------------------------
SERIOUSLY?  

Chuck Callesto
@ChuckCallesto
· Nov 26

REPORT: New Mexico governor SHUTS DOWN GROCERY STORES for two weeks...

-------------------------------
Highlights of the vote investigations here:

https://twitter.com/beyouonlybetter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

D's  Daily  27 Nov Empty
PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 Nov   D's  Daily  27 Nov I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 1:29 pm

This:

D's  Daily  27 Nov En1z-PXXcAABi-6?format=jpg&name=900x900

THIS:  STAGED to show mural on the wall, I would think.  

ON THURSDAY evening President Trump said  it is time to terminate Section 230 for “purposes of national security.”

(can't argue with that)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

D's  Daily  27 Nov Empty
PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 27 Nov   D's  Daily  27 Nov I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D's Daily 27 Nov
Page 1 of 1