Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tonight's TownHalls in Lieu of Debate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Tonight's TownHalls in Lieu of Debate Empty
PostSubject: Tonight's TownHalls in Lieu of Debate   Tonight's TownHalls in Lieu of Debate I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2020 6:48 pm

Both are at 8pm edt.

Trump on NBC who will follow with a broadcast of Biden's.

Biden on ABC.

Watch Trump, even if you might know most of what will be said,  for the ratings!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's TownHalls in Lieu of Debate   Tonight's TownHalls in Lieu of Debate I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2020 6:59 pm

Tonight's TownHalls in Lieu of Debate EkZ_Jm6XIAMSfP1?format=png&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's TownHalls in Lieu of Debate   Tonight's TownHalls in Lieu of Debate I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2020 11:07 pm

I just posted the full video at the link below along with a few savory comments about NBC. facepalm  I really need to locate an ass-on-fire smiley for this board! Coulda used it on NBC tonight.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t25796-2020_10_15-donald-trumps-town-hall-meeting-with-voters-on-nbc-full-video-inside

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's TownHalls in Lieu of Debate   Tonight's TownHalls in Lieu of Debate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tonight's TownHalls in Lieu of Debate
Page 1 of 1