Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bobulinski just went live on FOX LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

bobulinski  just went live on FOX  LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID Empty
PostSubject: bobulinski just went live on FOX LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID   bobulinski  just went live on FOX  LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 6:29 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/president-trump-plans-to-bring-hunter-biden-associate-tony-bobulinski-as-guest-to-debate

This says Bobulinski is going to tonight's debate.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: bobulinski just went live on FOX LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID   bobulinski  just went live on FOX  LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 6:31 pm

BOOM DOESN'T BEGIN TO COVER THIS.

WRAY HAS TO BE FRIED AS OF 10 MINUTES AGO.

Here's the article on what just happened.

They interrupted an interview with Rudy to go to live testimony,
Rudy didn't mince words either.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/president-trump-plans-to-bring-hunter-biden-associate-tony-bobulinski-as-guest-to-debate

Rasmussen reports  52% approval for POTUS.  Higher than Obama was.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: bobulinski just went live on FOX LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID   bobulinski  just went live on FOX  LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 7:06 pm

bobulinski  just went live on FOX  LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID Tony-B

Bobulinski is a retired lieutenant in the U.S. Navy and the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings, which he explained "was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family." He said he was brought on as CEO by Hunter Biden and James Gilliar and on Thursday released emails and text messages that appear to show Joe Biden's involvement with his son's foreign business dealings. He was slated to deliver a statement to the media before the debate, and planned to say that he is turning his electronic devices over to the FBI.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: bobulinski just went live on FOX LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID   bobulinski  just went live on FOX  LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 8:56 pm

Tony B. text messages:  https://www.theblaze.com/news/new-hunter-biden-texts-appear-to-show-joe-biden-directly-involved-in-setting-up-chinese-business-deal?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: bobulinski just went live on FOX LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID   bobulinski  just went live on FOX  LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 9:17 pm

Full transcript of Tony's statement:
https://twitter.com/GeorgenewsOrg/status/1319435395201966081

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: bobulinski just went live on FOX LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID   bobulinski  just went live on FOX  LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 8:23 am

bobulinski  just went live on FOX  LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID Ek8AVg9UUAALlhU?format=jpg&name=large
bobulinski  just went live on FOX  LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID Ek8AVgfXgAEQdO4?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: bobulinski just went live on FOX LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID   bobulinski  just went live on FOX  LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 10:14 am

Catherine Herridge
@CBS_Herridge
1h

NOW:
@SenRonJohnson
statement Bobulinski/FBI interview request READ: WASHINGTON — This morning lawyers for Tony Bobulinski informed the Senate Homeland Security + Governmental Affairs Committee + Senate Finance Committee that the FBI asked his client to sit for an interview today

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: bobulinski just went live on FOX LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID   bobulinski  just went live on FOX  LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 4:58 pm

This could be a duplicate post...but-

bobulinski  just went live on FOX  LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID 2bbd2d4bad7daafbbdf44a17656519a578245cafe65e673a5c82c8f79090eb0f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: bobulinski just went live on FOX LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID   bobulinski  just went live on FOX  LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 5:31 pm

bobulinski  just went live on FOX  LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID ElR0fqMW0AIUpSm?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: bobulinski just went live on FOX LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID   bobulinski  just went live on FOX  LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2022 8:30 pm

Tony's back.

https://t.me/inmagnaexcitatio/98142  and following.

Tony Bobulinski presser highlights.

---
May 20, 2017 text exchange obtained by #FoxNews - Tony Bobulinski is warned by business partner James Gilliar "Don't mention Joe being involved, it's only when u are face to face, I know u know that but they are paranoid", which I'm told is a reference to Joe Biden.

bobulinski  just went live on FOX  LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID Ek8GwWRVgAANobs?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: bobulinski just went live on FOX LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID   bobulinski  just went live on FOX  LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2022 8:33 pm

Tony Bobulinski...Top Secret Q Clearance

On with Tucker tonite (I assume) says

"Joe Biden was is “The Big Guy”

10% became 20%"
------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: bobulinski just went live on FOX LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID   bobulinski  just went live on FOX  LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2022 9:10 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Tony Bobulinski tells @WeAreSinclair he was questioned by six @FBI agents, with counsel present, for five hours on October 23, listing him as a "material witness" in an ongoing investigation focused on Hunter Biden and his associates. His cell phones were examined. https://t.co/5lPzRTREJN
James Rosen

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bobulinski just went live on FOX LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID   bobulinski  just went live on FOX  LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bobulinski just went live on FOX LOU DOBBS-WE HAVE THE VID
Page 1 of 1