Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An E.O. TO SMILE ABOUT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

An E.O. TO SMILE ABOUT Empty
PostSubject: An E.O. TO SMILE ABOUT   An E.O. TO SMILE ABOUT I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2020 8:48 pm

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2018/09/14/2018-20203/imposing-certain-sanctions-in-the-event-of-foreign-interference-in-a-united-states-election

Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election
Now that we know the Biden-China connection, and the 'rumor' that
many of these rogue ballots were produced in China, and we know we can trace the origins of said ballots...

Does it make more sense now that things have been allowed to unfold the way they are?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: An E.O. TO SMILE ABOUT   An E.O. TO SMILE ABOUT I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2020 9:03 pm

Sharing one of my favorite wallpapers. That's me in the middle, the yellow one.

An E.O. TO SMILE ABOUT Big_sm10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: An E.O. TO SMILE ABOUT   An E.O. TO SMILE ABOUT I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 12:29 pm

This appears to be accepted Q Team material:

An E.O. TO SMILE ABOUT EmUGKbfXEAAl5dI?format=jpg&name=large
CONTD

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: An E.O. TO SMILE ABOUT   An E.O. TO SMILE ABOUT I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 12:31 pm

An E.O. TO SMILE ABOUT EmUGKbaWEAISFxj?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: An E.O. TO SMILE ABOUT   An E.O. TO SMILE ABOUT I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 12:32 pm

An E.O. TO SMILE ABOUT EmUGKbbW4AAmmRS?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: An E.O. TO SMILE ABOUT   An E.O. TO SMILE ABOUT I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 12:33 pm

An E.O. TO SMILE ABOUT EmUGKbZXEAEWieO?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An E.O. TO SMILE ABOUT   An E.O. TO SMILE ABOUT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An E.O. TO SMILE ABOUT
Page 1 of 1