Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the John Roberts Court is Over

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

the John Roberts Court is Over Empty
PostSubject: the John Roberts Court is Over   the John Roberts Court is Over I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 8:36 am

Fake 'conservative' John Roberts isn't trying to hide anymore because it doesn't make any difference anymore

This is over Cuomo lock down on religious freedoms. 

Gorsuch was furious at Roberts. This is what Barrett made possible. The constitution is coming back, at last
the John Roberts Court is Over EnumX4tXEAIUulh?format=jpg&name=large
the John Roberts Court is Over EnumX4sWEAEPJXz?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: the John Roberts Court is Over   the John Roberts Court is Over I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 9:21 am

This is a BIG WIN! cheers

Now SCOTUS, take on the draconian steps the various states and governors etc. have taken against our gun rights guaranteed us by the second amendment.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: the John Roberts Court is Over   the John Roberts Court is Over I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 5:37 pm

I've read Gorsuch was angry at Roberts...

the John Roberts Court is Over Enuy0PzVkAAcN6K?format=png&name=large

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the John Roberts Court is Over   the John Roberts Court is Over I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the John Roberts Court is Over
Page 1 of 1