Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark Empty
PostSubject: The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark   The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:41 am

The Nephilim were known for three consistent things in their societies: the murder of infants and innocents, homosexuality, and cannibalism. In law, we now have sanctioned the first two. The third point, cannibalism, could also be already sanctioned in law via additives in food (i.e., Pepsi using fetal cells to help with the flavoring of their products).

When all three of these are sanctioned in law in our society, I believe that will be the tipping point. America as a nation will have tacitly and legally agreed to become like the Nephilim and will be ready to take the mark.

Last edited by rose from kentucky on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark   The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:42 pm

Sobering.

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark   The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:25 pm

Satan is the pharisee of pharisees.  He wants to trap God in His own holiness - His own perfect righteousness, and His mercy.  That is why all he does will have the look of law even though it is a heinous abomination and horribly corrupts every human being who capitulates to his devices. 

He's a mad genius.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark   The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:05 am

That makes me feel nauseated. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark   The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:36 am

Psalm 94:20  Can wicked rulers be allied with you?  Those who frame injustice by statute? 

v. 21 They band together against the life of the righteous and condemn the innocent to death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark   The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:38 am

I know that this is a revolting subject, but as Christians I believe we must face it.

Concerning cannibalism: anyone who lives within the same district as an abortion clinic has imbibed the blood of murdered infants.  The blood, aminiotic fluid, etc., is washed down the drains.  This is done legally.

And, in a much more direct form of cannibalism, we as a nation are supporting with our tax dollars, supplies, and armaments, factions in the Middle East who literally rip the organs out of their enemies and eat them.  Does it get more blatant than this?
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark   The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:59 am

rosie, as you see these things begin to come to pass, pray you are found worthy to escape these things coming and to stand before the lord...

isa13:5 They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the Lord, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark   The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:31 am

I've always been fascinated with the theory that gog vs. magog will be an intergalactic type event, not Russia coming down from the north.

murray leslie wrote:
rosie, as you see these things begin to come to pass, pray you are found worthy to escape these things coming and to stand before the lord...

isa13:5 They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the Lord, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark   The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:42 am

Indeed!  It is Jesus who makes me worthy.  Only Him.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark   The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:06 pm

quietobesrver - I've been fascintated with the words gog vs magog. It's so close to how God sounds. Magog sounds like 'my God'. idk.

Rose- pepsi? really?  that's just gross thinking about it. pepsi is my favored product. May have to re-examine that one and stick to lemonade.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark   The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:27 pm

That's an interesting observation I've not heard or read.

Proskuneo wrote:
quietobesrver - I've been fascintated with the words gog vs magog. It's so close to how God sounds. Magog sounds like 'my God'. idk.

Rose- pepsi? really?  that's just gross thinking about it. pepsi is my favored product. May have to re-examine that one and stick to lemonade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark   The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The gay ruling, nephilim and the mark
Page 1 of 1