Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sen. Rick Scott Airs Out Some Dem Dirty laundry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Sen. Rick Scott Airs Out Some Dem Dirty laundry Empty
PostSubject: Sen. Rick Scott Airs Out Some Dem Dirty laundry   Sen. Rick Scott Airs Out Some Dem Dirty laundry I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 9:33 pm

SEN. RICK SCOTT (R) SLAMS DEM LEADERS: "Let's not forget about Nancy Pelosi & the hair salon, California Gov. Gavin Newsom dining at the French Laundry, Austin Mayor Steve Adler encouraging constituents to stay home from his timeshare in Mexico. Do as I say, not as I do."

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1336832262319566848

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Sen. Rick Scott Airs Out Some Dem Dirty laundry
Page 1 of 1