Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Judge Sullivan’s Problems – Mike Flynn’s Judge – Let’s Air Some Dirty Laundry on Sullivan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Judge Sullivan’s Problems – Mike Flynn’s Judge – Let’s Air Some Dirty Laundry on Sullivan Empty
PostSubject: Judge Sullivan’s Problems – Mike Flynn’s Judge – Let’s Air Some Dirty Laundry on Sullivan   Judge Sullivan’s Problems – Mike Flynn’s Judge – Let’s Air Some Dirty Laundry on Sullivan I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 5:19 pm

Devastating to Sullivan if any part of this is true. Johnheretohelp has been right in the past about a lot of stuff so I’m posting his latest tweet thread. The entire thread is 24 tweets long and can be read in about 5 minutes. I don’t follow Johnheretohelp but I do on occasion run across some of his stuff. I found out about this from the Tiger Droppings Qanon thread. This is eye-popping stuff.

https://twitter.com/Johnheretohelp/status/1261480070683688967

Two small samples from the twitter thread below to start you off. Link above goes to the entire thing.

Quote :
Any comment judge?
Because it's about to get worse.
There was a "secret" deal in your courtroom, a deal threatening General Flynn's son. You can pretend it was a secret but you knew about it the entire time. You colluded with the prosecutor continuously. But all that's very obvious now.
An innocent man faced with evil,
evil against himself and his son. An honorable man, an intelligent man with integrity, a warrior, will stand in front of his son against any evil.
An evil plan thought you knew of an allowed to happen. Then you pretended not to know anything about it.

---------------------------------

We just discussed a relationship between a father and his son. One of the strongest bonds in this world and beyond.
I understand your a father as well.
Normally I would not discuss children but since your children figure so prominently in shaping your decisions on the bench
I will go ahead and include them here.
You have two sons, both of them violent no good pieces of crap that Daddy has had to cover for their whole life.
One in particular, your namesake. That must be a particular thorn in your side.
In 2012 he was arrested for the violent assault and rape of an underage girl. He beat and raped her for several hours at his home, and when he was "finished" with her, he left her laying on the floor while he went and watched television.
He didn't give her another thought until approximately an hour later when he went to use the bathroom and she was still laying in the same spot, unresponsive.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Judge Sullivan’s Problems – Mike Flynn’s Judge – Let’s Air Some Dirty Laundry on Sullivan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judge Sullivan’s Problems – Mike Flynn’s Judge – Let’s Air Some Dirty Laundry on Sullivan   Judge Sullivan’s Problems – Mike Flynn’s Judge – Let’s Air Some Dirty Laundry on Sullivan I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 8:39 pm

This is the problem I've had with John.  There is no way we can verify.  It's all too deep.  

Once I thought something like this would be much too over the top.  Not any more.
It could all be true, and all be known in spyland; hideous as it sounds. 

I think freeing Flynn from any and all entanglements is paramount.  And that can be done without touching any of that 'deep spy' info. 
As far as Sullivan,  Cummings is dead.   His allies can't help him anymore.  What are his options now, or his son's, once the strings are cut?
One way or the other.....

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Judge Sullivan’s Problems – Mike Flynn’s Judge – Let’s Air Some Dirty Laundry on Sullivan   Judge Sullivan’s Problems – Mike Flynn’s Judge – Let’s Air Some Dirty Laundry on Sullivan I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 8:51 pm

Dove wrote:
This is the problem I've had with John.  There is no way we can verify.  It's all too deep. 

I hear ya, Dove. That's why I don't follow him. Lot of his missives seem short on sauce. Put it out here as a "just in case" post.

One another side, peeps trying to find anything out on Sullivan are coming up fairly empty. Almost like someone maybe gave the order to 'give the internet a good purge'. That made me kinda sit up and go hmmmm.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Judge Sullivan’s Problems – Mike Flynn’s Judge – Let’s Air Some Dirty Laundry on Sullivan   Judge Sullivan’s Problems – Mike Flynn’s Judge – Let’s Air Some Dirty Laundry on Sullivan I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 9:13 pm

It's probably in the other Flynn thread where not only did Sullivan himself rule (last year possibly) against what he's now trying to do, but the Supreme Court just ruled likewise last week.  
So, the DS efforts can't go far or long.  
It just further proves their scheming to the public.  
The legal term escapes me. I just went thru Sidney's twitter for it, and don't see it.  We have it.
I'll get it.

In the meantime, https://twitter.com/SidneyPowell1  has more great stuff. Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Judge Sullivan’s Problems – Mike Flynn’s Judge – Let’s Air Some Dirty Laundry on Sullivan   Judge Sullivan’s Problems – Mike Flynn’s Judge – Let’s Air Some Dirty Laundry on Sullivan I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 9:33 pm

"The U.S. Supreme Court ruled unanimously last week against the improper use of amicus briefs by judges to shape a court case as they wish — which is what Judge Emmet G. Sullivan is doing, critics say, in the ongoing Michael Flynn case."

Amicus briefs.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judge Sullivan’s Problems – Mike Flynn’s Judge – Let’s Air Some Dirty Laundry on Sullivan   Judge Sullivan’s Problems – Mike Flynn’s Judge – Let’s Air Some Dirty Laundry on Sullivan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judge Sullivan’s Problems – Mike Flynn’s Judge – Let’s Air Some Dirty Laundry on Sullivan
Page 1 of 1