Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bill Gates war on Religious Believers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Bill Gates war on Religious Believers Empty
PostSubject: Bill Gates war on Religious Believers   Bill Gates war on Religious Believers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 12:52 pm

It's old, 2005, but we need to remember
I had to disable ad blocker.

2 minute vid of how he plans to cancel one's commitment to religious beliefs with
his vaccines. 

https://app.clouthub.com/videos/b379ebc1-5601-11eb-92be-3df98c8a0108

He takes 'cancel culture' to a new level.  and then there is the ultimate cancel culture
which cancels you entirely.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Bill Gates war on Religious Believers
Page 1 of 1