Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bill Gates and Global Food Production

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Bill Gates and Global Food Production Empty
PostSubject: Bill Gates and Global Food Production   Bill Gates and Global Food Production I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2021 9:20 am

https://summit.news/2021/02/08/robert-f-kennedy-jr-pens-encyclopedic-account-of-bill-gates-neo-feudalism/

Lawyer Robert F. Kennedy Jr., son of Robert F. Kennedy and the nephew of former U.S. president John F. Kennedy, has penned a comprehensive account of Bill Gates’ attempt to monopolise and dominate global food production, labelling it “a dark form of philanthrocapitalism based on biopiracy and corporate biopiracy.”

ie: the farmland buy up and what he's intending to do.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates and Global Food Production   Bill Gates and Global Food Production I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 9:50 pm

Bill Gates and Global Food Production EuZO8tFXAAEA8KP?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates and Global Food Production   Bill Gates and Global Food Production I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 9:52 pm

why can't we be like Russia and just say 'hell no'.
-------------------
Russia state-affiliated media
· 3h

Bill Gates wants ‘rich nations’ to switch to 100% SYNTHETIC beef to save the planet https://on.rt.com/b1yt

Bill Gates and Global Food Production EuZT4LFXAAMFlot?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates and Global Food Production   Bill Gates and Global Food Production I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bill Gates and Global Food Production
Page 1 of 1