Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE MESSENGER—PART 26: The Great Re-Set, the Year 2025, and the Second Coming of the Villain of Old January 17, 2021 by SkyWatch Editor Some might remember studying Egyptian deities in a high school

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THE MESSENGER—PART 26: The Great Re-Set, the Year 2025, and the Second Coming of the Villain of Old January 17, 2021 by SkyWatch Editor  Some might remember studying Egyptian deities in a high school  Empty
PostSubject: THE MESSENGER—PART 26: The Great Re-Set, the Year 2025, and the Second Coming of the Villain of Old January 17, 2021 by SkyWatch Editor Some might remember studying Egyptian deities in a high school    THE MESSENGER—PART 26: The Great Re-Set, the Year 2025, and the Second Coming of the Villain of Old January 17, 2021 by SkyWatch Editor  Some might remember studying Egyptian deities in a high school  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 7:08 pm

https://www.skywatchtv.com/2021/01/17/part-26/

THE MESSENGER—PART 26: The Great Re-Set, the Year 2025, and the Second Coming of the Villain of Old

January 17, 2021 by SkyWatch Editor
THE MESSENGER—PART 26: The Great Re-Set, the Year 2025, and the Second Coming of the Villain of Old January 17, 2021 by SkyWatch Editor  Some might remember studying Egyptian deities in a high school  Messenger-26
[size=32]Some might remember studying Egyptian deities in a high school or college mythology class, or perhaps as part of a course on Old Testament history, but let this be stated now and without reservation: Set actually existed. He was not a human invention. He wasn’t just a means for an unsophisticated mind to try to explain meteorological or seasonal effects. Set was a real entity—and a fallen one at that—which means his story has been twisted, first one way and then another, to fit the narrative and purpose of whatever leader was presently in power. Sometimes, he was the good guy. Sometimes, the bad. He either provided the king with protection and supernatural abilities, or else he was the enemy of the deity who offered those things to the king.[/size]
[size=32]Defender author Derek Gilbert, has been studying the gods of Egypt and the ancient Near East for many years now for a bestselling series of books, including: The Great Inception, The Day the Earth Stands Still, Last Clash of the Titans, Bad Moon Rising, and Veneration.[/size]
[size=32]Derek provides us a brief introduction to Set, the mysterious, ever-changing god of chaos:[/size]
[size=32]Most of us are familiar with the Egyptian god Set as the evil villain of the story of Osiris and Isis. Set, also called Seth or Sutekh, was the jealous brother, who killed and dismembered his sibling Osiris. With no son to avenge this heinous crime, the newly widowed Isis devised a cunning plan: She would revive her dead husband long enough to become pregnant. First, Isis collected her late husband’s body parts, thirteen in all (she never recovered the fourteenth part, the phallus, which had been eaten by a fish). But clever Isis circumvented this problem by fashioning a substitute generative member from either her own thumb or from a bit of gold. Lastly, taking the form of a kite (type of bird), and with the aid of the god Thoth’s magical working, Isis revived Osiris just long enough for him to beget the falcon-headed god Horus. Thus, Isis foiled Set’s plans by producing an heir who would avenge his father. And Osiris, whose skin is green to represent death, now reigns as Lord of the Underworld.[/size]
[size=32]However, this negative tale wasn’t always the accepted version. The above account comes from the Greek historian Plutarch, compiled around AD 100. But during the Israelite sojourn in Egypt, more than fifteen hundred years earlier, Set was portrayed as a heroic figure; identified by Egyptians and Canaanites with the storm-god Baal. As such, Set was the rain-giver, god of storms, of the desert, and of foreigners. And it was believed that he defended the solar boat of the sun-god Re (or Ra, depending on the source) against the destructive chaos-serpent, Apophis, each night as it slipped below the horizon. Without Set, the cycle of time and the rising of the sun would cease, causing the end of all things (the Apocalypse), with the world disappearing into the belly of insatiable Apophis.[/size]
[size=32]By the time the Jews returned from Babylon in the fifth century BC, roughly a thousand years after the Exodus, the glory days of the pharaohs were over. Egypt was overrun by armies from Ethiopia (715 BC), Assyria (671 BC), and Persia (529 BC). Therefore, the god of foreigners wasn’t welcome around the pyramids anymore; and Set, once identified with the king of the pantheon, Baal (Zeus to the Greeks), became linked instead with the chaos god, Typhon.[/size]
[size=32]If you’ve read Tom Horn’s recent book, Wormwood, then you know the asteroid Apophis may strike the earth or graze our atmosphere on April 13, 2029. It’s intriguing therefore, that the god Apophis is so inextricably linked to Set, and that the World Economic Forum proposes a Great ReSet.[/size]
[size=32]By the way, Typhon, as we’ll discover later in this chapter, has another connection with Apophis. Not only is this god of chaos identified with Set, but he is also the poster boy for a new occult movement called “chaos magick.”[/size]
THE MESSENGER—PART 26: The Great Re-Set, the Year 2025, and the Second Coming of the Villain of Old January 17, 2021 by SkyWatch Editor  Some might remember studying Egyptian deities in a high school  THE_MESSENGER_3D
[size=19]NOW AVAILABLE… [size=24]UNTIL 2025!
[/size][/size]
[size=32]For now, if you’re a movie buff, you may associate Set’s personality and actions with his depiction in the recent film Gods of Egypt. In this updated telling of Egyptian myths, Set is very definitely the bad guy.[/size]
[size=32]Here’s the plot in a nutshell (note that it differs from the actual myths quite a bit): During the coronation ceremony for Prince Horus, his Uncle Set shows up and slays Osiris (Horus’ father), and then steals Horus’ eyes. Blinded, the heir to Osiris is exiled to a lower realm (Horus is often portrayed as an alternative god of the underworld). Grandfather Ra (who’s very busy piloting the sun boat across the heavens) takes a neutral stance on his children’s squabbles, but does offer his grandson a special vial of water that will weaken Set’s power. Horus realizes it is up to him to avenge his father’s death. The plot continues with numerous side stories (one involves a “chosen” human as helper), but the ending is a major reversal of the myth. The Egyptian story depicts Set slaying, not helping, the chaos dragon Apophis. According to traditional Egyptian mythology, each day, the dragon tries to devour Ra’s sun barge, but Set and Re (alternately Ra) defeat him and stave off the apocalypse.[/size]
[size=32]However, in the film, Set kills Ra and then frees Apophis to wreak havoc![/size]
[size=32]And here’s where we get back to the coming Great Reset. As mentioned above, another name for Ra is Re. You’ve probably seen both names and wondered if these were two different gods. Nope. The same god, but many scholars prefer Re to Ra. So, using this terminology, let’s consider the film’s lesson:[/size]
[size=32]If Re is killed by Set, the result is chaos (the release of Apophis). Set + Apophis = Death of Re and Reign of Chaos[/size]
[size=32]However, if we prefer the old Egyptian story, Set + Ra = the defeat of Apophis (Chaos) and the restoration of order.[/size]
[size=32]Set + Apophis =  Chaos with Re dead.[/size]
[size=32]Set + Re = Order with Apophis dead.[/size]
[size=32]Though unbeknownst to most Christians, a neo-pagan practice known as “chaos magick” also reveres the idea of order out of chaos. (No, we’ve not misspelled “magic” by adding a k. That was added by the movement’s founders, two British occultists: Peter J. Carroll and Ray Sherwin. Carroll and Sherwin based their new system on the ideas of turn-of-the-century artist Austin Osman Spare, author of several grimoires (i.e., textbooks for magicians). Spare had initiated the idea of connecting sigils—symbols based on the hidden relationship between the conscious and unconscious self—to a gnostic or altered state that empowers the sigil. In essence, these shamanistic sorcerers claim that they can create a new “god” simply by imagining and believing in one. Terrafim (pagan images of household gods) provided locality to ancient gods. A golem of mud is another example of invoking a spirit into a manmade object, but more recently, a new type of god has emerged: the one imagined through digital means. Slenderman (known as a tulpa or thought-form) is but one example of the power behind such mental magical workings. Slenderman’s allure drew in teens and children, and in at least one case, led to a stabbing, meant to please the new “god.”[/size]
[size=32]But imagined entities are ephemeral and lack true power, and so (since 2010), a “post-chaos’ chaos magick movement has emerged that denounces the former “imaginary gods” as useless and feeble (assuming they existed at all) and calling for the return of the old gods, worshiped by our ancestors.[/size]
[size=32]Which brings us back to the ancient chaos god, Set. Whether consciously done or not, the RE:SET logo certainly holds sigilistic power, invoking both Re and Set as either allies or enemies. Both imply a return of an old, fallen realm hegemony—and both tell us that this New World Order (let’s call it the “Year Zero”), will not commence without our passing through a rough transitional period: The time when chaos will reign. Think of it as being swallowed by Apophis.[/size]
[size=32]Now, if you’re beginning to feel like the NWO magicians are all-powerful, remember Psalm 2. This prophetic chapter begins with the picture of a coalition of fallen-realm spirit entities and humans who plot together against the Almighty:[/size]
[size=32]Why do the nations rage[/size]
[size=32]and the peoples plot in vain?[/size]
[size=32]The kings of the earth set themselves,[/size]
[size=32]and the rulers take counsel together,[/size]
[size=32]against the Lord and against his Anointed, saying,[/size]
[size=32]“Let us burst their bonds apart[/size]
[size=32]and cast away their cords from us.” (Psalm 2:1–3, ESV)[/size]
[size=32]Then the psalmist continues with God’s reaction to these plans:[/size]
[size=32]He who sits in the heavens laughs;[/size]
[size=32]the Lord holds them in derision.[/size]
[size=32]Then he will speak to them in his wrath,[/size]
[size=32]and terrify them in his fury, saying,[/size]
[size=32]“As for me, I have set my King[/size]
[size=32]on Zion, my holy hill.”[/size]
[size=32]I will tell of the decree:[/size]
[size=32]The Lord said to me, “You are my Son;[/size]
[size=32]today I have begotten you.[/size]
[size=32]Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage,[/size]
[size=32]and the ends of the earth your possession.[/size]
[size=32]You shall break them with a rod of iron[/size]
[size=32]and dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.” (Psalm 2:1–9, ESV; emphasis added)[/size]
[size=32]Did you catch that? Yahweh laughs at their plans! When we learn of these hideous plots and schemes, it can make us afraid—make us feel helpless. But the Lord laughs! He’s known about their schemes since before the dawning of the universe, just as He knows the schemes will fail. Yet He allows them to proceed with their plots, in order to unmask their dark hearts, for He has promised to “reveal deep and hidden things; he knows what is in the darkness” (Daniel 2:22, ESV).[/size]
ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW VIDEO

[size=32]Dr. David Reagan, Nathan E. Jones and Terry James Discuss The LAWLESS Nature Of Unfolding Prophecy[/size]

https://youtu.be/DzZuIIVBxXM

[size=32]Here’s the point: Ordo ab chao means that chaos (Re:Set + Apophis) must precede the establishment of a New World Order: the coming “Great Reset,” as the World Economic Forum calls it. Oh, but did I mention who now serves as the public face of this ordo ab chao reset button? Hold onto your hats, folks, because it’s evocative of Sharon Gilbert’s Redwing Saga series, where the fallen realm and their human dupes insist that London of the nineteenth century was not only the omphalos of the world (i.e., the navel or connection between heaven and earth), but that the Redwing/Fallen Angel alliance would culminate in the enthronement of their spirit-inhabited ruler as king of the British Empire, and by extension, the world. And that this New Man would lead the world through a chaotic war (the planned World Wars) and into a wonderful, new Golden Age.[/size]
[size=32]But that’s just fiction, right?[/size]
[size=32]No. There is a very real, planned Great RE:SET coming, which is led by none other than the Crown Prince of England: His Royal Highness, Prince Charles Philip Arthur George.[/size]
[size=32]Here’s what HRH Prince Charles had to say at the launch of the World Economic Forum’s Great Reset, on May 27, 2020:[/size]
[size=32]There is a golden opportunity to seize something good from this crisis…global crises know no borders, and highlight how interdependent we are as one people sharing one planet…. Unless we take the action necessary, and we build again in a greener and more sustainable, more inclusive way, then we will end up having more and more pandemics and more disasters from ever-accelerating and global warming and climate change. So this is the one moment, as you’ve all been saying, when we have to make as much progress as we can.[size=32][ii][/size][/size]
[size=32]We live in turbulent times, when tribe is rising up against tribe and kingdom against kingdom, but our true battle is against an unseen enemy. Spirits in high places—like the ancient god Chaos. The old dragon of Revelation, personified to the Egyptians either as Set or as Apophis—or a combination of the two. Set was once revered as the good guy, who aided the sun god Re against the sea dragon Apophis. And with an asteroid on the way bearing that very name, how are we to react?[/size]
[size=32]The world now sits upon the uncomfortable edge of a sharp knife, both politically and economically, but also psychologically. The COVID-19 outbreak has forced many companies and individuals into bankruptcy, and it has caused millions to lose their jobs. People are frightened and angry. And now, rising up along with this chaotic pandemic, have come racial divisions and protests. Some mornings, it seems like our entire history is being erased. Based upon programs used by intelligence organizations in the 1960s, we’re seeing a replay of the protests of those years and social engineering on a broad scale, thanks to social media.[/size]
[size=32]Amongst all this, the World Economic Forum plans to reset the world through an endeavor called the Great Reset. It’s a plan to construct a new world on the ash heap of the old. The devouring of the old to give birth to the new. Is Set about to slay the old dragon Apophis, or will he join forces with it? But even more ironic is this: The Great Reset is being promoted by a man who might one day take the name of a mythical hero, King Arthur. Yes, Prince Charles’s full name includes Arthur, as does his son’s, Prince William.[/size]
[size=32]Friends, our world is about to undergo a major upheaval. And if you thought the sixties were chaotic, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet. This will be a thorough shakeup of all that we now know as “civilization,” and many will gladly accept its bondage. Those who find this idea unpalatable will be forced to swallow it—and smile while they do it. We’ve been rushing towards an indigestible future since the sixties; perhaps even before. In fact, did you know that many of us have been singing about it in our churches? I only recently learned this, in a conversation with Defender author and SkyWatchTV host, Sharon Gilbert.[/size]
[size=32]Ludwig van Beethoven’s famous choral piece “Ode to Joy” (An die Freude in German) depicts the return of this sort of “golden age,” and it’s the basis for our popular Christian hymn, “Joyful Joyful, We Adore Thee.” Henry van Dyke loved the melody of fourth movement of Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony. So in 1907, he wrote a poem that was set to Beethoven’s choral melody. Many of us have sung this hymn many times. However, the lyrics to Beethoven’s choral work are anything but Christian. Beethoven’s master work is based on a poem by Friederich Schiller, and the English translation of the German is quite a shock! Honestly, it might easily be sung by today’s chaotic protesters who demand that Christians disavow Jesus and dance to their discordant music, their new anthem, sung as they embrace the “golden dawn” ushered in by this Great Reset.[/size]
[size=32]Sharon Gilbert, who in addition to her degree in biology, holds a second major in English literature. She has studied and even sung the music during her career in opera, so provides us a translation and commentary:[/size]
[size=32]I remember singing Beethoven’s Ninth for a concert at the University of Nebraska many years ago. We performed it in German, of course, but as I’d studied that language for several years, I was able to translate most of it myself, using my dictionary. Later, though, I learned that Schiller had changed some of the lines prior to publication, and the original is even more intriguing! By the way, did you know the poem was first published in 1786 in Schiller’s magazine? The music periodical was called Thalia, named for the German goddess of comedy and poetry.[/size]
[size=32]Once I learned about the earlier version of the poem, I searched the Internet (yes, the Lord allows the World Wide Web to be used for His purposes, too!) and found the original words to the poem, along with a faithful translation. Emphasis is my own, and I’ve put my commentary in brackets.[/size]
[size=32]An die Freude (Ode to Joy)[/size]
[size=32]Joy, beautiful spark of the gods,[/size]
[size=32]Daughter of Elysium, [Elysium is a realm within Hades, reserved only for fallen heroes and gods][/size]
[size=32]We enter, drunk with fire,[/size]
[size=32]Heavenly one, thy sanctuary![/size]
[size=32]Thy magic binds again[/size]
[size=32]What custom strictly divided; [A line to one of Shelley’s Adonais states, “No more let life divide what death can bring together,” implying that true lives begin at death][/size]
[size=32]All people become brothers, [This is the false promise of egalitarianism that lures in youth today][/size]
[size=32]Where thy gentle wing abides. [The image of being beneath a god’s wing is a direct imitation of God’s promise to protect us beneath his wing][/size]
[size=32]Whoever has succeeded in the great attempt,[/size]
[size=32]To be a friend’s friend,[/size]
[size=32]Whoever has won a lovely woman,[/size]
[size=32]Add his to the jubilation![/size]
[size=32]Yes, and also whoever has just one soul[/size]
[size=32]To call his own in this world![/size]
[size=32]And he who never managed it should slink[/size]
[size=32]Weeping from this union! [The language of this verse uses “union” in a way that might easily compare to obtaining a physical union with the gods—evoking Genesis 6 and the original sin, a paradigm which is eagerly sought by the occult][/size]
[size=32]All creatures drink of joy [as though ‘joy’ is a nourishing substance][/size]
[size=32]At nature’s breasts. [This spiritual nourishment is provided by Gaia or “Mother Earth,” whose worship is central to the occult Chaos movement, currently disguised as “climate change”][/size]
[size=32]All the Just, all the Evil [“All the Just” is equated with “All the Evil”? Okay, is this saying the “just” and the “evil” become buddies or that they are equivalent? Perish that thought! This requires a deadly syncretism that reduces everything to a heretical Oneism.][/size]
[size=32]Follow her trail of roses.[/size]
[size=32]Kisses she gave us and grapevines,[/size]
[size=32]A friend, proven in death. [Another mention of death—again, note the comment regarding Shelley’s poem Adonais and the desire that true life follows death][/size]
[size=32]Salaciousness was given to the worm [Salacious refers to sexual impropriety][/size]
[size=32]And the cherub stands before God. [The covering cherub, Lucifer? Remember, “the worm” is another name for the dragon][/size]
[size=32]Gladly, as his suns fly[/size]
[size=32]through the heavens’ grand plan [Yes, the original here is seine Sonnen, which is plural and implies multiple suns; one wonders if another might be the theoretical Nemesis, or the “black sun” of the Nazis.][/size]
[size=32]Go on, brothers, your way,[/size]
[size=32]Joyful, like a hero to victory. [If these “suns” are brothers, then their image of being heroes to victory must mean these are god-like beings.][/size]
[size=32]Be embraced, Millions![/size]
[size=32]This kiss to all the world![/size]
[size=32]Brothers, above the starry canopy[/size]
[size=32]There must dwell a loving Father. [One might assume Schiller meant the Creator, Yahweh, but it’s unlikely, based on earlier lines of the poem.][/size]
[size=32]Do you kneel down, millions?[/size]
[size=32]Do you sense the creator, world?[/size]
[size=32]Seek him above the starry canopy![/size]
[size=32]Above stars must He dwell.[/size]
[size=32]All right, let’s examine the overall message of the poem. Schiller is supposed to have been inspired to write An die Freude by his friend and patron Christian Gottfried Körner, who also happened to be a German Freemason. In fact, the poem includes many Freemasonic ideals, as well as echoing the current sentiments of French revolutionaries (remember, this was written in 1785, just four years before insurgents stormed the Bastille). And a few years later, Ludwig van Beethoven, who was studying with Christian Gottlieb Neefe, another Freemason, set about putting the poem to music—thus, the fourth movement of Symphony No. Nine was conceived. Though other Freemasons set An die Freude to music, it is Beethoven’s that the world sings and loves—most without any idea of the lyrics’ true meaning.[/size]
[size=32]Honestly, friends, if the idea of “brotherhood” entering some sort of mystical (or even physical) union with the ancient gods doesn’t shake you up, then what does? Chaos is the ultimate end of the planned Great Reset. Or rather, the Great Re:Set. Re and Set, either working as buddies, or working as enemies. Either way, it looks as though Set intends to come out on top, but he’s just the warm-up act. The real star of this, according to Virgil’s poem, is Saturn—who will emerge as the animating power behind Apollo. With Gaia as the female component of this unholy trio, we get the false Father, Son, and Spirit (Gnostics often refer to the Spirit as a form of Sophia, their goddess of knowledge).[/size]
[size=32]Really, if the arrival of the asteroid Apophis (which may be both an astronomical body and an angel) is the coming of Chaos/Set, then the fulfillment of the Great Re:Set is coming in just a few years.[/size]
[size=32]Perhaps, in April of 2029.[/size]
UP NEXT: Does The Vatican Know What Is Headed Toward Earth… And Are They Preparing To Bow Before AN ALIEN SAVIOR!? 
THE MESSENGER—PART 26: The Great Re-Set, the Year 2025, and the Second Coming of the Villain of Old January 17, 2021 by SkyWatch Editor  Some might remember studying Egyptian deities in a high school  NewMessenger
[size=32][i] YouTube Video, “Prince Charles Says Pandemic a Chance to ‘Think Big and Act Now’” The Royal Family Channel, found via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BucTwPegW5k (accessed June 27, 2020).[/size]
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

THE MESSENGER—PART 26: The Great Re-Set, the Year 2025, and the Second Coming of the Villain of Old January 17, 2021 by SkyWatch Editor  Some might remember studying Egyptian deities in a high school  Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE MESSENGER—PART 26: The Great Re-Set, the Year 2025, and the Second Coming of the Villain of Old January 17, 2021 by SkyWatch Editor Some might remember studying Egyptian deities in a high school    THE MESSENGER—PART 26: The Great Re-Set, the Year 2025, and the Second Coming of the Villain of Old January 17, 2021 by SkyWatch Editor  Some might remember studying Egyptian deities in a high school  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 5:24 pm

bump

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

THE MESSENGER—PART 26: The Great Re-Set, the Year 2025, and the Second Coming of the Villain of Old January 17, 2021 by SkyWatch Editor Some might remember studying Egyptian deities in a high school
Page 1 of 1